December 5, 2005, 12:19 am
- Ingame Nick: karmazon
- Favourite weapons: m79, soccom and recently spas
- Contacting possibilities: email: karmazon@gmail.com aim: karmazonfazi
- You play since... 1.1.5
- References: swift, R(ressurection) and i own the forumz
- Favourite gamemode(s)? Capture Da Flag
- Rating of your own skill 11/10
- Why do you want to join a clan? I finally have some free time, but nothing to do.

Saint-Cross
December 5, 2005, 1:23 am
You'd love the $aint clan, we do clan matches, inner tourneys, and more. www.saint-clan.uni.cc

Deleted User
December 5, 2005, 1:35 am
well you could join {PA} but I doult you would like are laid back lazzy /no rank and we manly just play for the fun of it sytle . and are no defeats record. ^_^

Vijchtidoodah
December 5, 2005, 1:43 am
Too bad clan HOMO disbanded, you would have fit right in.

peemonkey
December 5, 2005, 2:00 am
their leader lives in santa rosa too, though i've never met him.

vash763
December 5, 2005, 2:04 am
quote:Originally posted by jebushunterwell you could join {PA} but I doult you would like are laid back lazzy /no rank and we manly just play for the fun of it sytle . and are no defeats record. ^_^

ya {PA} is pretty fun, I do nothing at all but I get to run around being a panda

Deleted User
December 5, 2005, 2:06 am
Realistic clan if you want to take a look.

STEELIX
December 5, 2005, 12:53 pm
#vm.soldat
:)

Deleted User
December 5, 2005, 10:09 pm
Don't bother looking at {DDZ}, cause your probably beter than me, wrong time zone and wrong gamemode.

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 5, 2005, 11:20 pm
ILOA is currently recruiting players. Our goal of the clan is to allow others to learn how a clan war is fought, as well as hosting tourneys and having fun. Visit us at www.iloa.us , register on our forums, and post a topic to tryout.

reckon
December 6, 2005, 12:20 am
HEY KARM LETS BUDDY UP AND DESTROY THE UNIVERSE.

karmazon
December 6, 2005, 12:22 am
quote:Originally posted by reckonHEY KARM LETS BUDDY UP AND DESTROY THE UNIVERSE.

ok PIITB clan ok ?

Deleted User
December 6, 2005, 12:51 am
http://fl.skurr.com
I'm not sure, but we may need some horny members, would you two be interested? Right now we just need some active people. We're not that big into winning, since we play against those hardcore clans, like {EF}.

Add me to MSN, s4r@skurr.com :รง

Psyl3ntShad0w
December 6, 2005, 1:46 am
holy crap evil xyz still plays? whos jay?

Deleted User
December 6, 2005, 8:29 pm
Yeah, Evil-XYZ still pawns.

Oh, and Jay is B0MB. He was from my very first clan, ELT. :D

[Edit]
Syzygy | AKA: Psyl3ntShad0w or `psylent | Clanless

:E

Deleted User
December 6, 2005, 8:47 pm
Do not do it karma, or
Theodore Roosevelt gets it.

Anyways good luck,
and pick a clan that hates orange county.

Is PIITB looking for active members?
:]

peemonkey
December 6, 2005, 11:26 pm
karmazon, let's start the PIITB clan.

karmazon
December 6, 2005, 11:36 pm
Yeah I sent out some emails and [CENSORED], I guess I'm doing it, now I need to make a website

Deleted User
December 7, 2005, 5:34 am
Nice

m00`
December 7, 2005, 5:43 am
hey karmazon this could be the PIITB clan logo
[IMAGE]

Psyl3ntShad0w
December 7, 2005, 6:44 am
aye im clanless...but im looking for a promising noob clan i can help take to middle tier(i lost top tier skill long time ago haha) and with classes and what not...i've been lazy and not touching soldat as much as i'd like to.

Saint-Cross
December 7, 2005, 3:03 pm
My clan needs someone like you then, psy. We have nice rank and tournament sytems, but we're not so hot at clan matches.We're only 2 weeks old. ;^;

Psyl3ntShad0w
December 7, 2005, 4:55 pm
hah sorry cross, 2 weeks old isn't really a solid foundation seeing as most NA clans last rougnly a month...give or take.

Saint-Cross
December 8, 2005, 1:08 am
Oh well, we're going strong so far. :)

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 9, 2005, 5:49 am
A few weeks ago you posted in our clan topic about your support of what our clan is about. We have been around for 4 months and 2 weeks now, and we're still going strong. We do have a strong player base (20 members, 50% admission rate), and strong leadership (We're constantly adding new things to the clan). I hope that with your experience and skill, you can be a great contribution to ILOA. Visit us at www.iloa.us , and post a topic for tryout.