( search forums )
My Paintball Game
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
December 5, 2005, 10:10 pm
This is something I'll finish. A 2d paintball shooter, a lot like paintball 3 extreme (http://www.zooptek.net). I'm going to add level editors, stores and a expirience system. I don't have the brains to make it online so it's going to be sorta an offline rpg deal. I'll make about 10 huge maps with city like areas to get paint and supplies.

You have to travel to different locations to kill other bots and get xp and loot :)

The update is pretty cool, check out the junk option for crap I don't have in the game yet. It's cool to check out!

UPDATED:
-Interface Updated
-Kill Count
-Money System
-Updated Graphics
-Map Changes
-New Junk option that shows you the stuff that isn't in the game yet
-New Bot featured in the new Junk Option
-Turret featured in the Junk Option
-Recoded stuff so it's more organized for me to work on!

Version 0.1:
Updated the town
Added New Scenary
Modified the bots a little
Your Able to Toggle your stats on and off (read help!)

Download: [URL]
Screen Shot: [URL]

Edit: feel free to post sugjestions and custom made graphics, I'll give ya credit. Graphics would be great because I suck at them -.-

vash763
December 5, 2005, 11:16 pm
Coolcool

peemonkey
December 5, 2005, 11:45 pm
paintball videogames are the stupidest damned things in exsistance. if you want to paintball, do it. you kids these days are so damned lazy you cant even play with your plastic guns. grr.
edit: good luck with your game

Deleted User
December 6, 2005, 1:40 am
So yeah, you play soldat instead of joining the military, big benefit to man kind.

And by the way, I play paintball 3-4 times a week with 800-900$ invested in my gun

Deleted User
December 6, 2005, 2:35 am
good for you, i havent played paintball in a long time, i get so violent. why is there health? if your hit with a paintball.....your out silly

Deleted User
December 6, 2005, 3:01 am
That's where game modes come in, there will be realistic (1shot out), tactics (5-10 kills to out depending on where you shoot), elimination (health mode).

This game is really just a demo of what's to come, I'll finish it and get all the basics down then me and my expirienced game designer friend will come in and teach me how to make it a online multi-player game, and ill have to spend a few dollars for that to happen... But that's deap into the future, there is a lot I have to do... Next version I'll have at least 3 or 4 guns to choose from and the bots will be a little bit more intelligent

peemonkey
December 6, 2005, 3:46 am
actually might join the marines ;) at's why im gettin in shape
sorry if i seemed turd-like, was in a bad mood from that hat thing.

Deleted User
December 6, 2005, 12:23 pm
can you make the controls like if you press the arrow key up, the guy will move in the direction of the cursor, like an fps

Deleted User
December 6, 2005, 6:20 pm
Thats exactly how I had it on version 0.1, he move toward the cursor, then everyone and their brother was complaining about the controls. Trust me the way I have it now is a lot easier, but I can set up a thing in the options later in the project

Deleted User
December 6, 2005, 8:58 pm
ok thx, the arrow controls kinda piss me off sometimes though, and can there be like a war mod ?XD

Deleted User
December 7, 2005, 3:13 am
No mods won't be something in the game, I can probably make that happen, but it will make everything wierd and disorganized since i've never done it in any of my games.