( search forums )
VOTE KICK WEAPON
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
ganjablaster
December 6, 2005, 6:07 pm
I dont knoow if this has been said yet, have checked a bit though:

I'd suggest to add the option of vote kicking a weapon from the weapon menu during gameplay very much like you would vote for a map or vote kick a player. On match completition the 'kicked' weapons would then be reinserted within the menu.

I think it would add an interesting feature and possibly affect spraying and sniping techniques whenever they really get annoying.

FliesLikeABrick
December 9, 2005, 5:00 am
I approved this thread because of discussion about the idea. I may move it to the discussion forums instead of here.

I would be against this idea, because server owners make servers how they intend for them to be, but if it was an option for the server (aka the owner can turn this off), then maybe people would want it.

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 6:39 am
i dont like the cap lock name. i have to disagree with this. though with an option it would make an interesting game

Echo_Trail
December 9, 2005, 8:32 am
sure it would be interesting, but it's not like we really need it, is it?!
I don't think it's worth modding into the game. Also i think 'tis would be abused the hell out of! Whenever you pwn some newb, he'll instantly vote your weapon, and if that doesn't work, he'll vote YOU! Or the other way around ofcourse.
I'm not for this idea..

numgun
December 9, 2005, 9:39 am
another way to eliminate the barret?! OH SH*T!

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 12:37 pm
i like nerfing

ganjablaster
December 9, 2005, 1:38 pm
on the other side it should be noted that if someone is claiming to be PRO he should be able to pwn without his favoirte weapon don't you think? but then.. that was just an idea..

quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trailsure it would be interesting, but it's not like we really need it, is it?!
I don't think it's worth modding into the game. Also i think 'tis would be abused the hell out of! Whenever you pwn some newb, he'll instantly vote your weapon, and if that doesn't work, he'll vote YOU! Or the other way around ofcourse.
I'm not for this idea..