( search forums )
Movie moment
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Gortaak
December 6, 2005, 8:39 pm
ok so i was on CTF_Voland i think and i was up top, and some dude killed me with a barret, so i was like, "[CENSORED] it" grabbed a barret and killed a random guy, flew up top, and 2 guys with barrets started coming at me, i missed my first shot, and tossed a nade in a box as i rolled backwards, the nade exploded, and boosted both of them in the air, so i shot and BAM the bullet kills both of them in mid air, off my nade boost, it looked like something out of Project X ( which i just recently watched)and made me instantly happy. :)
ps: this is my first soldat moment, cause usually things this interesting dont happen to me

Deleted User
December 6, 2005, 9:38 pm
Aw you shoulve auto-demod it. I still await to shoot 2 people with barret. But I barely ever use that weapon lol xD

Gortaak
December 6, 2005, 10:20 pm
2 people is easy with a barret. just go on equinox with a full room, pick up the barret go under and fire random shots down the tunnel and your bound to get a double or a triple with one shot. :P

bl00dy_n0se
December 7, 2005, 3:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderAw you shoulve auto-demod it. I still await to shoot 2 people with barret.

Like this?
http://rapidshare.de/files/8763663/double.avi.html

:P

Ok, most Barret doublekills are lucky one's, like this^^

numgun
December 7, 2005, 5:20 pm
cool! those guys were quite surprised there. heh

Koon
December 9, 2005, 5:11 am
*sigh* imagine all of the priceless and unbelievable soldat moments that have gone uncaptured. My heart weeps!

santa
December 25, 2005, 5:09 am
sometimes u want to demo it but something unexpected happens that rocks appears and u didnt demo it since u didnt no it would happen. :(

Ebby
December 25, 2005, 5:44 am
quote:Originally posted by Gortaakok so i was on CTF_Voland i think and i was up top, and some dude killed me with a barret, so i was like, "[CENSORED] it" grabbed a barret and killed a random guy, flew up top, and 2 guys with barrets started coming at me, i missed my first shot, and tossed a nade in a box as i rolled backwards, the nade exploded, and boosted both of them in the air, so i shot and BAM the bullet kills both of them in mid air, off my nade boost, it looked like something out of Project X ( which i just recently watched)and made me instantly happy. :)
ps: this is my first soldat moment, cause usually things this interesting dont happen to me

Very nice, I haven't been playing long so I don't expect to see anything like that anytime soon. I'll be sure to avoid you in game. :o

TeRRoRinFANt
December 27, 2005, 10:49 am
Hah. 'Private Kame', from the avi, I remember the guy. Hah! Not playing real, however, is he? Prolly the reason I don't see 'im 'nymore.

Gortaak
December 27, 2005, 11:14 pm
quote:
Very nice, I haven't been playing long so I don't expect to see anything like that anytime soon. I'll be sure to avoid you in game. :o

haha, ya ive only been playing a short while, nothing to spectacular, but i only play on Leos servers now cause they rock and im almost 3rd with the knife :)

Darkwing
December 27, 2005, 11:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by Gortaakok so i was on CTF_Voland i think and i was up top, and some dude killed me with a barret, so i was like, "[CENSORED] it" grabbed a barret and killed a random guy, flew up top, and 2 guys with barrets started coming at me, i missed my first shot, and tossed a nade in a box as i rolled backwards, the nade exploded, and boosted both of them in the air, so i shot and BAM the bullet kills both of them in mid air, off my nade boost, it looked like something out of Project X ( which i just recently watched)and made me instantly happy. :)

thats cause you use a frickin AK

Gortaak
December 27, 2005, 11:46 pm
and that is supposed to mean what?

Darkwing
December 27, 2005, 11:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by Gortaakquote:

haha, ya ive only been playing a short while, nothing to spectacular, but i only play on Leos servers now cause they rock and im almost 3rd with the knife :)

I only play leos- normal mode is simply too easy.

Darkwing
December 27, 2005, 11:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by Gortaakand that is supposed to mean what?

Well its just- So basically, nothing intresting happens.

with a barrett you get many kills in one shot
With nades- snap

but an ak so simple- i use one for god sake and nothing happens to me.

Agressor1
December 28, 2005, 1:38 am
What do you set record_time to, so it makes the autodemo record until the game ends or you quit?

bond_james_bond
December 28, 2005, 1:58 am
I think '0'

I dunno! I forget!

- Tek -
December 28, 2005, 5:03 am
Damm, I have to check off constant demo recording for soldat when I play.

Only prob is we need a realy good demo editor with soldat. I just want the special moments, in good qaulity. We need somethign that converts demo into video.

Either that, or I need something like xfire, that doesn't slow framerate.

Agressor1
December 29, 2005, 7:26 am
Just record Demo, Demos are fine and easy to play back.. not bad quality either.
Someone should make a program that plays the Demos without having to run Soldat though.

Cause I have some awesome Demos.. but i'd have to host the file and tell people how to watch the demo.

Jenkins
December 30, 2005, 1:41 am
DAND IT@!
i got demos but they won't play.
Got a quick and easy soultion Agressor?
I know your online!

Agressor1
December 30, 2005, 3:13 am
Yeah, go into your Soldat game, go to join game...
and enter the name of your demo into the IP.. example "Demo2"
and for the Port number put in 0
and leave password empty then hit join.

so it should look like this.

EXAMPLE:

IP: Demo2 Port: 0
Password:

Norris Scott
December 31, 2005, 6:05 pm
Wish demo's could record sound too, it'd be nice to watch one that wasn't a silent film :P

Jenkins
January 1, 2006, 10:16 pm
THANK YOU AGRESSOR!

DeLarge
January 1, 2006, 10:25 pm
Norris Scott, demo files do record sound.

DragonSlayer
January 1, 2006, 11:08 pm
quote:Norris Scott, demo files do record sound.
Aye, indeed they do.

Also, you can open Soldat with cmd (or then some third party program) to watch demos with freecam and some other options. Manual explains it.