( search forums )
Have you ever heard of...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
nfsjunkie91
December 7, 2005, 2:57 am
Over Clocked Remixes? they are a really cool website that does remixes of old games, and every remix is free. yay! But mainly i was wondering, has anyone else ever heard of this website? if anyone wants the link, it is www.ocremix.org

karmazon
December 7, 2005, 3:07 am
[CENSORED] that i thought you meant like they make new versions of old games, not music

Deleted User
December 7, 2005, 3:32 am
lol That'd be a bit too good to be true, right there. By the way, I suggest you try listening to "Triforce Majeure" listed under Zelda III; it's a favorite of mine.

There's also vgmix.com, which has some pretty awesome stuff--some favorites of mine found there being "Blood of Ganon" and "When All Hope Has Faded." Seriously, you wouldn't know this stuff was video game music remixes if you didn't know beforehand.

Maxx
December 7, 2005, 3:46 am
People who listen to video game music creep me out.

karmazon
December 7, 2005, 3:54 am
quote:Originally posted by MaxxPeople who listen to video game music creep me out.

nerdz

Echo_Trail
December 7, 2005, 9:01 am
quote:Originally posted by MaxxPeople who listen to video game music creep me out.

m4r!0 th3m3 g!\/3z m2h h4r7-0n!..

nfsjunkie91
December 8, 2005, 2:31 am
quote:file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/scott/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/CHEESEPIEH fix your freaking sig Maxx! i know your name is scott too!

Maxx
December 10, 2005, 6:21 pm
Actually, that's my dad's name.

:D