( search forums )
Zombie bots
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Bot Forum
josh
December 7, 2005, 7:59 am
i think that this might cime up alot but could someone please post the zombie bot that is used in zombie servers, i have looked for ages but the only results i found had broken links to the file for the zombie bot. it would be great if someone could help me because i want to set up a zombie server that me and my friends can play on over a network.

person
December 7, 2005, 8:12 am
Well, you could make your own...

Look in the Soldat directory for the "bots" folder. Make a copy of "Boogie Man.bot", and change the extension from .bot to .txt. The text in the file is pretty self-explanatory; you can change the name to whatever you like, the bot's taunts, weapon preferences (which you wouldn't have to worry about if you did Boogie Man's file), and some other things.

Once you're done with that, choose "save as" and change the extension to ".bot", rather than the usual .txt.

It would probably help if you have the "hide file extensions" option disabled in folder preferences...

And I'm sure that there's a bot making program out there that makes it even easier. Search for something in the fan apps section if you can't be bothered doing what I just typed...

Echo_Trail
December 7, 2005, 8:52 am
[BOT]
Name=Zombie
Color1=$00008000
Color2=$00404000
Skin_Color=$0080FF80
Hair_Color=$00404080
Favourite_Weapon=Chainsaw
Secondary_Weapon=2
Friend=Zombie
Accuracy=10
Shoot_Dead=1
Grenade_Frequency=800
Camping=122
OnStartUse=2
Hair=4
Headgear=0
Chain=0
Chat_Frequency=30
Chat_Kill=Uhh...
Chat_Dead=Uhh?
Chat_Lowhealth=Uh...
Chat_SeeEnemy=Uhh...
Chat_Winning=Uhh...

josh
December 8, 2005, 11:54 am
thanks

santa
December 24, 2005, 5:00 am
u can do that, or u can donwload soldat bot creator/editor on google. its a simple program which lets u edit or creates bots.

Ranzear
December 24, 2005, 8:52 am
There are 24 in my Apoca City pack that are unarmed when you disable knife (Though suddenly I hear you can just set their fav weapon to 'hands')