( search forums )
posting - so what?!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Echo_Trail
December 7, 2005, 1:56 pm
i was wondering, why is it, that just because you have high post percentage per day, ppl start shouting up about starhunting?
I mean, i could understand if you did nothing but one-word replies, but that's NOT how it is!..
I have a post-per-day count on about 8.5, and i get these, omg, starhunter, newb and crap!.. ofcourse i just think to myself: gosh i feel sorry for your mama, going through nine months of labor, and you as a result thereof. but really, it's starting to get annoying!

What i ask today is two things.
What is an 'acceptable postcount' and why?
(well, actually i have three things to ask..)
What does it matter if you have such a high count?! i mean, get over it..
echo_out

oh, and PS. I'm not gonna change the way i post just because you guys don't agree with me! just wanna make that clear!

Rooster
December 7, 2005, 2:08 pm
Fight the power son!

Deleted User
December 7, 2005, 2:10 pm
I used to have high post per day, but that was only because I was addicted to the forums for a while... sad yes. :D

Echo_Trail
December 7, 2005, 2:12 pm
So i'm addicted?.. well, i guess i am..
But that's got nothing to do with it!..

n00bface
December 7, 2005, 4:25 pm
Nice job starting this up in General Discussions you star hunter.

The Geologist
December 7, 2005, 4:32 pm
I feel sorry for your mama, going through nine months of labor, with a star hunter as the result.

.alex.oner.
December 7, 2005, 4:53 pm
I feel sorry for your mama, going through nine months of labor just to get another [CENSORED] she wont need..

Captain Ben
December 7, 2005, 5:38 pm
You may not consider yourself a starhunter, but considering the [CENSORED] like this that you posted in both the Suggestions and Discussion areas:
quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trailthat's what i've been saying ppl!!
If you get youself blown up, it's your own fault!..
(:P)

quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trailexcactly!.. the m79, of all weapons, is perfect the way it is!..
And by the way, how can you even let this annoy you? i mean, if he is such a nexb, i don't see how you could possibly get hit!
Considering him not jumping or nothing, you should find it easy to atleast take advantage of an airstrike instead of just storming right on!..
Geez, i'm starting ti think whos the newb?

quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trailget a life ya'll.. teh barret is here to stay, and that settles it! now, instead of whining about, find a way to counter it!..'
Anyway, just a suggestion!

Deleted User
December 7, 2005, 6:14 pm
The fact you posted this in the General discussion (FOR SOLDAT) instead of the lounge is grounds enough for me to think you're a star hunter, I did'nt use to but this topic has shown me that you are. PPD do not matter if the posts are usefull, not garbage like this. I suggest you abandon this thread and try and make a recovery from this

FliesLikeABrick
December 7, 2005, 6:26 pm
*sigh*
if nothing else, you should have posted this in the lounge or bash pit.