( search forums )
about the posting, 2nd
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Echo_Trail
December 7, 2005, 8:34 pm
So the bash pit it is!..
You know, to start with, i WAS gonna post this in the bash pit, but nohting is really taken serious down here! So i figured i might post it in general desgussions forums, since it has become a GENERAL DISGUSSION! Well, my bad, and i have to pay! But [CENSORED] that, i'll pay whatever you want!.. But i'll bet this will be repliet with alot of BS, since i have to put it here!

Oh well, anyway..
As i was saying, i don't think it's fair to mark someone as a starhunter, for having many posts!..
Me, as an example, i might have a high post-per-day, but lately i've posted mostly where it doesn't even count!
And yes, i have still posted much on the others, but not compared to how much i used to, and how much i posted over all!..

I play alot of soldat.. ALOT really, and whenever i'm at my computer(and not playing soldat), i'm on MSN, the forums and i'm listening to music! plus, everytime, before and after, i play soldat, i check forums! So i am naturally on the forums alot!..
HOW IS THAT A CRIME, PPL?

I signed up, what 2 months ago, and i allready have 3 stars! SO WHAT?
How is this annoying you? It's not like i offend you, or am in your way or nothin'..
I see why starhunting is not allowed, and i understand and agree with that, but posting alot isn't and shouldn't be a crime!

@Ben, ok, i admit the first one was rubbish, but who doesn't post such sometimes? I'm sorry if it made you guys mad, but i don't agree about all this!

The other two was mainly my opinion on two highly disgussed weapons, the barret and the m79, with a funny tune!..
If we had to be serious about everything all the time, wow, what a borring place this would be!
I mean, surely this forum has a in mind to be a "helping hand" to those who have generel problems, server problems, developer issiues and all, and that is to be taken serious, i'll drink to that, but come on u guys! Don't be [CENSORED]s!

I think it was Keron Cyst who posted: "Nice job posting this in disgussions forum u star hunter"
That, in a theoretical point of view, had nothing what so ever to do with my thread!.. It was not answering any questions, and it was of no concluding matter! If anything, it proves my point! but hey, he's no starhunter, 'cause he's making fun! i mean, he could be serious(which i probably is), but he also says it with a funny tune, and that is the way it should be!.. Well, pardon me for not laughing, but i'm kinda pissed about this! Yeah, that's right, i actually get pissed about this!

The forums has become a place of great prejudice. not always, but many times, ppl start "shooting back", before they're shot at..
Anyway, hope to get some serious response..
echo out

Veronica
December 7, 2005, 8:39 pm
It takes about 5 minutes to figure out this forum isn't a good place to look for help in, theres about 1000 people like you here, it just doesn't work out :(

Pr0p3r
December 7, 2005, 8:41 pm
whaz about "The Lounge"???

Echo_Trail
December 7, 2005, 8:43 pm
veronica you smartass! did you even read the post?
look around here on the forums!.. alot of Q's are being dealt with, so don't give me that crap..

Deleted User
December 7, 2005, 9:06 pm
Lol, just forget it. Dont trouble yourself with other people judging your posts. Go to drugs! <3

n00bface
December 7, 2005, 9:13 pm
pix plz veronica

Chakra`
December 7, 2005, 9:18 pm
hmm, seems your quick acension in rank has left you without the gradual wisdom of most experienced Soldat Forumer's, Echo Trail.

..and it was written..

"And so BMF stepped down from some random Polish mountain, slapping the [CENSORED] out of some goats on the way, and he did proclaimeth to the forumers below him the following, as dictated from Yahweh himself. 'Thou amongeth the forums, though ye may starhunt, troll, bash or whine, thy must follow the essential doctrine for I am God and know better, 'cos i'm smart. Thou shalt not give a flying [CENSORED] if thy forumers complaineth, nor acknowledgeth their desire to correcteth others when not unto themselves. Merely be as best thyself can be-etheth.'"
From 'The Soldat' , BMF, 6:12.

lithium
December 7, 2005, 9:23 pm
Echo trail, I present to you the philosophy you must practice when you enter teh Forums:

F*ck it.

That is all.

EDIT: And so, once again, chakra says it better than me. [CENSORED]ing commie.

Veronica
December 7, 2005, 9:34 pm
noobface you asked me that over a year now, give it a rest or else!

Deleted User
December 7, 2005, 9:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by Veronicanoobface you asked me that over a year now, give it a rest or else!

scariest threath ever :O

FliesLikeABrick
December 7, 2005, 10:24 pm
nobody cares that you have a lot of posts, people only whine when people *cough*like psycho*cough* go around posting useless crap in threads just to advance their post count.

Personally I appreciate people who post a lot and are helpful. I don't think anyone has whined about you yet, so whats your beef?

Deleted User
December 7, 2005, 11:01 pm
why do u think im trying to raise my post count? if I did, I wouldnt only post in the bashpit/lounge now would I?

jackass

The Geologist
December 7, 2005, 11:04 pm
What's to discuss? You're new here and your post count has shot up rapidly. Not much discussion, and definately not needing to be placed in the General Discussions forum. Were you really expecting thoughtful input on the matter? If you're not a star hunter you need not rampantly defend your habits.

?
December 8, 2005, 12:07 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfacepix plz veronica

I have seen her.

Captain Ben
December 8, 2005, 12:13 am
Echo Trail, I have no problem with how many times a dy you're posting, it's what you post in the areas where you're not meant to be a smart arse and smack your head on the keyboard three or four times and consider that a post.
If you don't know what I mean, check the good ol' thread that you also made about this in the General Discussion area.

Deleted User
December 8, 2005, 12:30 am
Posts are ok if they are actually used to make a point, or answer someone's questions.

I never post in a topic where someone else has already said what I was going to say, or if someone has already asked that person a question.

Keron was right.

Since you knew General discussion was not the right place, that's starhunting.

karmazon
December 8, 2005, 12:35 am
VERONICA I NEEDZ PICSSSS

Deleted User
December 8, 2005, 3:28 am
quote:Oh well, anyway..
quote:I play alot of soldat..
quote:The forums has become a place of great prejudice. not always, but many times, ppl start "shooting back", before they're shot at..
Anyway, hope to get some serious response..
echo out

Every other sentence in that post that was not a question ended in either !, !. or !.. Nothing is that exciting.

Echo_Trail
December 8, 2005, 7:27 am
Okay okay.. i get it.
I agree with what your all saying, but i disagree in that's how i did it!..
Chakra and lithium are right. You know what? [CENSORED] it!
I learned my lesson, and that's about it.
And Chakra, you're damn right i don't have the gradual wisdom of experienced forumers... Therefor i think someone should should set up explanations in each forum. Like, what on eath does developer language mean? and how does mIRC wok? i never used that program!.. until 2 months ago, all i did was playing soldat! I don't know [CENSORED] about developing, mapmaking, modding or none of that [CENSORED]!..

m00`
December 8, 2005, 7:32 am
i dont think post count should exist

lithium
December 8, 2005, 8:21 pm
[CENSORED] off moo b4 i pran joo

Echo, rules aren't really needed. It's trial by fire, of sorts: get f*cked or just don't give a f*ck. Or both! People who do the former but not the latter usually leave or whine about people picking on them, then leave.

Vid3o
December 8, 2005, 8:55 pm
my post count is so sexy.

Deleted User
December 8, 2005, 9:45 pm
wooot page 2

The Geologist
December 8, 2005, 10:57 pm
wooot attention [CENSORED]

FliesLikeABrick
December 8, 2005, 10:57 pm
psycho, i was talking about how you used to be, i said nothing about you being like that now.

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 12:03 am
I dint use to be a posthunter either... I were just totally addicted tho the forums.

and geologist I dont want your attention [CENSORED][CENSORED]ing[CENSORED] in the [CENSORED]ing [CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED]

:D

The Geologist
December 9, 2005, 12:06 am
The nature of your responce is validation enough that you do. Good day.

karmazon
December 9, 2005, 12:09 am
i want you attention geologist

i bet i can bribe you with one of those

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 12:10 am
why, thank you good sir :)

The Geologist
December 9, 2005, 12:15 am
Yea, you definately could with that Karma.

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 12:19 am
I have one of those blue thingies actually

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 12:25 am
[IMAGE]

Sphalerite woot

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 2:44 am
i was [CENSORED]ing playing pool at a party, and it took me and my friend 15 minutes to get the [CENSORED]ing eight ball in a pocket......o yah i got it in :D

lithium
December 9, 2005, 3:04 am
PRAISE R[CENSORED]ING ALLLAH!!@!

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 5:19 am
Things grow old and die.