( search forums )
What do you think of Rambo Match?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Antifate
December 7, 2005, 11:59 pm
I was playing a Rambo game yesterday, IT WAS CRAZY. 10 people all chucking knives at eachother and Rambo. It's really fun stuff. I chucked a knife, killed someone and then picked up a random m79 and shot another guy, and then nabbed the bow. What do you guys think of Rambo Match?

Captain Ben
December 8, 2005, 12:22 am
I enjoy a good round of Rambo mode every blue moon, but being a inconsiderate arsehole, the only reason I don't play it more often is because it's too bloody hard/reptitive with everyone choosing either barrets or m79s.

Keron Cyst
December 8, 2005, 12:24 am
Heheh. Yeah, I think Rambo should be stronger than normal (but with less health regen.), so that no one weapon can take a full-health Rambo down (except for, maybe, LAW, since it has the laggy delay, unless 1.3.1's fixed that).

Deleted User
December 8, 2005, 12:36 am
Rambomatch is fun except for the occasional (read: very common) game where all the non-Rambo players are shooting the hell out of each other, completely ignoring Rambo.

Deleted User
December 8, 2005, 1:22 am
Yeah, ocasionally I will like to play it, but not to often.

vash763
December 8, 2005, 1:36 am
Didn't 1.3 make it so you couldn't kill each other?

Captain Ben
December 8, 2005, 1:40 am
You can, you jest get points deduted.

xtishereb
December 8, 2005, 1:50 am
RM is underated. Nothin' like blowin' away people's heads with an exploding arrow.

You can't kill non-Rambo people in 1.3 if someone has the bow. Otherwise, you can kill people for no points as much as you want.

You also get a point for killing Rambo.

vash763
December 8, 2005, 5:03 am
I know how to play. I just haven't played in 1.3 yet. And I thought that he made it so when you didn't have the bow you couldn't kill anyone besides who does have it.

DeLarge
December 8, 2005, 9:26 am
Guess Michal is a fanatic of Rambo: First Blood flicks.

Deleted User
December 8, 2005, 11:43 am
...and Predator. :)

Deleted User
December 8, 2005, 11:55 am
Rambo is just a never ending pace where you kill everything in your way of getting the bow. Its fun :D

OutofOrder
December 8, 2005, 12:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenI enjoy a good round of Rambo mode every blue moon, but being a inconsiderate arsehole, the only reason I don't play it more often is because it's too bloody hard/reptitive with everyone choosing either barrets or m79s.

that's why every rambomatch should be realistic rambomatch!
I just can't have enough RM. :) Too bad there are rarely over 2 RM servers, most of the times with no people in it, or inoperative. And i never get a low ping on any of them.

Da cHeeSeMaN
December 8, 2005, 7:22 pm
Rock on Rambo!

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 3:47 am
Rambo is pointless in a mod, cause it isn't all that good. Maybe I should turn it into a crossbow.