[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

yeah, i over stretched the the polys. i'll get an ZIP of the map for you as soon as i can get m00net to work. some of the scenery is stuff i picked up online. i think a good deal of it belongs to an "Ararax". if that's a no no then LMK and i'll throw in some other stuff.

Deleted User
December 8, 2005, 1:20 pm
looks nice :)
remember, work on this till its finished :P

Keron Cyst
December 8, 2005, 3:38 pm
Didn't you do this already? Steal Avarax's work without his permission (even though you gave him credit; that doesn't matter if he doesn't know), and tweak random tidbits here and there? That's not called your "first map." That's... ugh :-|

Algernon
December 9, 2005, 2:50 am
no this map is 100% my own. i barrowed some of his ideas like the tower (because they are really, really cool) and i used them as a model for my map, but these polys are my own, all of them. some of the scenery i am using is from his maps. is that wrong? my scenery folder is full of crap from a bunch of different maps from all over soldat. like i said in my topic post, if that is wrong then i'll get rid of the scenery. i'm n00b to this, but i have seen no rule saying that senery is the intelectual property of it's creator and cannot be used... ect. seriously, LMK.