( search forums )
I need a clan?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Psycho_therapist
December 8, 2005, 1:39 pm
Ingame nick: P$yCh0_Th3R4p!$T
Soldat experience: Played since 1.2... Not long but anyway ^^
Passed clans: ELT,SS,ETA,T1/Team1,pLue(just for a while :D),MG, Reactive etc. I haven't used same names in the clans.. Like in ELT I think I was SmokyDevil or something... SS Was DeadMoon, ETA Was Deadmoon&Tiny|Ownage,T1/Team1 Was ChiLLaH!,pLue I don't remember, MG was UnKn0wN and Reactive was ChiLLaH! too...
If u want more info then reply :D I will give u some more info about me. :)

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 3:42 am
What country are you in?

Saint-Cross
December 9, 2005, 4:35 am
The $aint Clan is a halfway middle tier clan with 20+ experienced members.You can contact me by viewing the contact page on www.saint-clan.uni.cc if you would like a tryout.

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 9, 2005, 5:19 am
^ *ahem* ^

ILOA is currently recruiting players. We are a semi-active clan who wishes to teach the experenced into the Elite. We have many programs to help train a specific aspect of your skill, and we host intraclan touraments often. Visit us at www.iloa.us , and post a topic to tryout.

m00`
December 9, 2005, 5:43 am
holy hell leo, how many members arre you planning to have in ILOA? ;o

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 9, 2005, 5:51 am
Everyone.

:P

<3

EDIT: Everyone that's good. :P

Psycho_therapist
December 9, 2005, 9:00 am
Im from Finland. And ILOA If from US? Thats not an opportunity for me. I only join European clans ^^ That was one thing I forgot to tell.. ^^ Mmh...

Psycho_therapist
December 10, 2005, 7:17 am
Any more clans? European now thx.... I would really like to have one... Or u could even try me out xD

Deleted User
December 10, 2005, 3:52 pm
well, soldat mechanism is a european clan
[URL]

Psycho_therapist
December 11, 2005, 6:21 pm
I did post in ur forums ^^

Deleted User
December 17, 2005, 2:17 pm
yep, thx for entering in our clan!