( search forums )
Alt. weapon sets
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
GARAoftheDESERT
December 8, 2005, 2:30 pm
What if, when you joined a game, you chose ur team or whatever, and then you chose a class. Each class would have diffrent weapons sets. This may ad something extra to the game. And you could still pick up other weapons but this way you could add a lot more weapons.

I want to know what you all think. Post here if you like this idea (or if you think it suxors)

Captain Ben
December 8, 2005, 2:42 pm
Personally, I've never been a fan of things like this, and if you look at other threads like this, you'll realise I'm not the only one.
Soldat is simply too fast paced, and doing something like this would slow down the fun.

Keron Cyst
December 8, 2005, 3:35 pm
Yep. I just want to grab a couple of weapons and leap into a match straight away. Just do this by going to different WM servers.

Deleted User
December 8, 2005, 9:29 pm
Ye , it will slow the atmosphere a lil but I like it.
More weps = more fun

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 2:29 am
This isnt BF1942 -.-

Classes are annoying, and usually end up limiting what you can do. Keep it the simple way, pick your 2 weapons and go.

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 6:46 am
us soldatans are unique, and we fear change. if its not broken dont fix it. and the more weapons a game gets the more repetative and boring it gets

bond_james_bond
December 10, 2005, 7:27 pm
maybe two more weapons would be good then =)

December 11, 2005, 12:31 am
lol, people would just stick to 1 class... like me, i would either be:
a) assassin
b) hunter/killer
c) recon
d) sniper
e) assault

rabidhamster
December 11, 2005, 2:27 am
we already have weapon balance issues, so more weapons would just... well, suck.

sorry, but no.

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 5:21 am
This doesn't sound right.