( search forums )
3vs8...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
AMD_Athlete
December 8, 2005, 3:35 pm
One time i join the Tba public server for a warm up before a cw, and met my friend Mor` (when he was in tba). He moved me into his team (alfa) and together with another buddy (Lind) we started playing. Mor moved everybody else to bravo (and was moving anyone who joined the alfa team during the game). We were playing on b2b 3 vs 7 or 6 (ppl were joining and leaving) and won 6:0. Next was Voland it was harded cause 3 vs 8 is really someting. But ofcoz won 7:3. The last map was the best, cause some ppl (that were playin the 2 maps) started to get angry (camped, sprayed like hell)and we finally won the 3rd map about 6:2 or so. I wish i remember the damn link to the screens. If only i have it ill post it here. ;)

Deleted User
December 8, 2005, 8:17 pm
You were probably versing some serious nooberts. =D

Gortaak
December 8, 2005, 8:21 pm
Ha ya we did that this one time, as a warm up before an sctfl match before we got our server, we jumped into m00 s server and did a 6v10 on CTF run, and ended up winning 4-2, there were some serious noobs in there but 4 extra people against you is still pretty tough, everyone of us scored higher then blue, exect 1 blue that did both caps i think, ill upload a screen shot later :)

Outcast
December 8, 2005, 8:57 pm
I once played a 1:3 in a cw...and lost completely :p

GARAoftheDESERT
December 14, 2005, 2:57 pm
The days of 1vs4 on CTF in real mode. Or 3vs8 too. We were in Leo's (wait, it was INF mode, sorry) and it was 4 of us against about 8 of them. Outnumbered 2 to 1 we still put up a fight. But even harder is going into TDM and chosing the smallest team. Then you have 3 other teams going after you. (@#*$ thats hard.)