( search forums )
Best soldat players
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
JiHaD
December 8, 2005, 6:53 pm
Hi all,

I have been playing soldat for about a year right now and every time i ask myself one question: Who is the best player with a particular weapon.

I am new to these forums and i hope not to be flamed to hell :S

(btw thanks Mr. Malcowski for creating such a great game!)

Well this is my list of best players:

Desert eagles: Marbire
Hkmp5 : Judgeman
AK 74 : Video/sneaky
Steyr aug : DragonSlayer/Ramirez
Spas 12 : dunno
ruger 77 : Mancer
M79 : Snowden/Jaz/poop
Barret M82A1 : everybody :/
XM241 Minigun: Freeze (so i heard)
FN mini : dunno :/
USSOCOM : sTing
Knife : Sniph/Mondragon/Dragonslayer
Law : Coltronic
Chainsaw : Dragonslayer

Now its your turn :D

reckon
December 8, 2005, 7:03 pm
I see your spas slot is empty :B

Deleted User
December 8, 2005, 7:11 pm
First off, it's Michal Marcinkowski, not Mr. Malcowski X/

Secondly, you can almost always expect people to flame you here.
To be nice, I suppose I'll post some of mine, since you're new here. I can't remember names too well at the moment however...

Deagles:Marbire

Spas:SeanCapsYourAss

Ruger:Mancer

M79:I can't decide, there's too many.

Barret:^Same as above.^

Knife:Sniph did own with knife whenever I played him and no one else particularly impressed me, so I'll put him here.

Law:I always here people hollerin' about how good Colt is, but I've only played with him once, so I can't judge him. Instead I put my good ol' pal Empyrium, who, out of all the times I've played him, has only missed about five times.

Saw:This is a toughy, I've sawed with a lot of people(not a lot of euros unfortunately), but it's hard to say who's the best. Some have lots of style and flair(me, ahahaha), while others are just slice em and dice em.(/yawn). So I have no pick.

Vid3o
December 8, 2005, 7:16 pm
who are you jihad?

Da cHeeSeMaN
December 8, 2005, 7:17 pm
O RLY?

reckon
December 8, 2005, 7:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by SwazoFirst off, it's Michal Marcinkowski, not Mr. Malcowski X/

Secondly, you can almost always expect people to flame you here.
To be nice, I suppose I'll post some of mine, since you're new here. I can't remember names too well at the moment however...

Deagles:Marbire

Ruger:Mancer

M79:I can't decide, there's too many.

Barret:^Same as above.^

Knife:Sniph did own with knife whenever I played him and no one else particularly impressed me, so I'll put him here.

Law:I always here people hollerin' about how good Colt is, but I've only played with him once, so I can't judge him. Instead I put my good ol' pal Empyrium, who, out of all the times I've played him, has only missed about five times.

Saw:This is a toughy, I've sawed with a lot of people(not a lot of euros unfortunately), but it's hard to say who's the best. Some have lots of style and flair(me, ahahaha), while others are just slice em and dice em.(/yawn). So I have no pick.

Colt from bh?
He didnt fare too well when Ive played with him, but everyone has their ups and downs.

Deleted User
December 8, 2005, 7:20 pm
I'm A good Minigunner :P

mehehehe...

Echo_Trail
December 8, 2005, 7:21 pm
k@mil is probably the best rugerdude i ever saw. i mena, as soon as you're on he's screen, you're dead :| in realistic anyway!
Is this list in normal or realistic?

Vid3o
December 8, 2005, 7:24 pm
your prefernce it seems.

?
December 8, 2005, 7:40 pm
the list is normal... same as the game default is normal.. not many people play realistic, I myself think its dumb, if you want realistic game with guns get Americas Army

Vid3o
December 8, 2005, 7:43 pm
or play the realistic mode.

lithium
December 8, 2005, 7:55 pm
Deagles - Marbire, obviously

MP5 - everybody. Too easy to use well.

AK - sneaky/video

Steyr - i always thought Try was really good with the steyr

Spas - mmmmm Xan Kreigor kkekeke

Ruger - Mancer

M79 - Poopster

Barret - I've played with Rune exactly three times, and he used the barret once out of those three. I played with him in U13 that time for about fifteen minutes and he hit me every time he shot at me, whch was a lot. Rune is my hero, even if vid says he hates it.

Minimi- Zambino roxored when he used it. In realistic I'm the best that I know of with minimi, thhough I haven't played real in a bit, and I'm not just bragging.

Deleted User
December 8, 2005, 7:58 pm
Lol I should be m79 top player =)

lithium
December 8, 2005, 8:03 pm
I did not know you used the 7. And video, I just realized something...you said on vent you didn't want to be a forum nerd, so you left FS...and yet you come here?

Foo.

Deleted User
December 8, 2005, 8:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?... not many people play realistic, I myself think its dumb, if you want realistic game with guns get Americas Army

Give me the money for a good computer first :/
and a job :)

I'm not really sure who is good with what in normal mode, though.

Keron Cyst
December 8, 2005, 8:12 pm
MP5: C:|Judgeman (don't know if that's his full SN)
Ruger: `AxD|Freedom
Chainsaw: Freeze (forgot his full screen name)
LAW: Used to be me in 1.2.1 :-P Darn 1.3 lag & unregistering shots...

I think I'm pretty decent with SPAS. I haven't played online in forever, tho'.

Vid3o
December 8, 2005, 8:23 pm
I come here for one day and I already get criticized.

lithium
December 8, 2005, 8:28 pm
Not critisizing ya hon, just pointing it out. If you don't like it, go back to Africa.

EDIT: Don't leave. :(

Swarmer
December 8, 2005, 8:43 pm
nades count as weapons too!

SeanCapsAss
December 8, 2005, 8:45 pm
quote:[i]

Woot go me ty Swazo my whole life goal has been completed

Vid3o
December 8, 2005, 8:45 pm
I just was browsing through stuff today, and I felt like checking out here. Saw this and I was like :i

GluLm
December 8, 2005, 9:49 pm
This kind of topic sucks.

GAMEOVER
December 8, 2005, 9:51 pm
Well I dont think there is a best with any weapon but players that stick out to me with certain weapons beyond other users are Mancer with ruger, Sniph with knife, Swazo with saw, Sean/Sk33t with spas, and for most well rounded player id have to say Blade.

Kazuki
December 8, 2005, 9:57 pm
Haha, it seems I have been left out of everyone's lists. ;) That's fine. I don't even have one of my own, mostly because I wouldn't know. I don't play in clans anymore, and that's where most of the action is.

Vid3o
December 8, 2005, 9:59 pm
best deagle guy that use to live in europe: kazuki

Deleted User
December 8, 2005, 10:32 pm
I almost put Marbire/Kazuki for Deagles, but I hardly ever play against you anymore Kaz.

Kazuki
December 8, 2005, 10:35 pm
Haha, yeah, I had stopped playing for about a week or two. I just got back into it. Marbire is better at deagling than I am, anyway. That's one of the reasons I don't play in clans anymore; competition. When I play in pubs, I don't care if he's better than I am or not. :D

Vid3o
December 8, 2005, 11:26 pm
im hurt swazo :(

Deleted User
December 8, 2005, 11:36 pm
Don't be hurt, I just didn't get around to putting down the autos.

HK-Major/Soldier

AK-Xurich has been demolishing me with this, so he almost gets teh prize, but he must share it with Vid.

Steyr-Surb was the god with this, but I hath not seen him in months...so i am unsure.

Minimi-Dur...umm...I dunno, hardly anyone uses this anymore, can't say.

Minigun-Freeze pwns all with this. No doubt about it.

mar77a
December 8, 2005, 11:51 pm
hah, HK: "Brasil [<o>]"...

And me. :D

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 2:24 am
The topic sucks because none of you are even contributing to the damn purpose.

Desert Eagles: Yoz, Marb, few others I cant even remember...
Ruger: Mancer, GO
Spas: Sean, some others i forget..>>
Barret: There ARE a [CENSORED]load of barretards that are good, but the only people that really even stand out would be zyxstand or Mancer :F
Saw: Saw n' Nades <3
Nades: ^^^

GAMEOVER
December 9, 2005, 2:30 am
Oh wow thx for the props exta, if youd a stuck with deagles from the 1.2.1 switch id bet youd be insane with em now.

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 2:34 am
np Bro, I always admired you while providing cover fire from behind. Im already going insane over the lag in 1.3 though. Ill have to practice Desert Eagles in the next version, IF the lag issues are to even be fixed.

lithium
December 9, 2005, 3:02 am
quote:[i]
Barret: There ARE a [CENSORED]load of barretards that are good, but the only people that really even stand out would be zyxstand or Mancer :F

really? I never thought zyx was very good with the ret.

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 3:52 am
It's a mater of opinion, who the best players are. I would rate myself around 8.5/10 but beter with the spas.

UGK
December 9, 2005, 4:01 am
Barret: |n|8|v| Io.sys

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 8:58 am
quote:Originally posted by SwazoDon't be hurt, I just didn't get around to putting down the autos.

Minimi-Dur...umm...I dunno, hardly anyone uses this anymore, can't say.

I use the Minimi quite a bit and I come out on top against the other Minimiers i've been against, although I wouldn't be too fast to say I?m the best on soldat. I would like to go against a 'pro' Minimier to see how I do as a lot of the Minimiers that I?ve won against just seem like noobs that were attracted by the 50 rounds.

Gortaak
December 9, 2005, 9:16 am
i havent played with many of the people you have named, some a few times but heres what i think
Deagles: dunno, i hear marbie alot never played him
MP5: Me :P serioulsy tho, i havent seen too many people other than nubs use this gun, but the few people that have ive raped
M79: i dont know if he plays anymore but back in 1.2.1 i always played this dude named Hydra, he was a [CENSORED]ing monster with it Jad is gud too
Rugar: dunno lots of people have owned me with this gun, Extacide has alot more than anyone else so he has my vote
Minimi: ive been playing alot of DM lately and the craze seems to be this gun, and the only one that stick out in my mind is Tr!bad!sm, gud with m79 too :)
Minigun: i dont see many people use this effectivly and only for 1 or 2 deaths, so i dont know
Nief: everyone seems to be a ninja with this thing no one stick out in my mind
Saw: Saws n' Nades, serioulsy this dude is a monster lol. him and Zombie :P
Law: no one, people dont use it much, and only blind shoot it

like i said, i dont play many "popular" people so this is my list for the people that i play regularly

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 10:30 am
MANCER WITH RUGAR, my behind. i urinate on his aunties. thats it mancer im 1vs1ing you for the title. the downfall for you is yuoull be asleep and ill have a 2 by 4, good luck :P

-Claw-
December 9, 2005, 7:40 pm
Arraa, let me take the Ak place. E:

Yakirx
December 9, 2005, 8:13 pm
<---- Styer master.

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 9:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by TaalMANCER WITH RUGAR, my behind. i urinate on his aunties. thats it mancer im 1vs1ing you for the title. the downfall for you is yuoull be asleep and ill have a 2 by 4, good luck :P

LOL Good luck bro. Btw people, you're not supposed to put yourself for the best player, its based on everyone elses opinions of others. If you're the best, undoubtedly by some of your opinions, im sure someone will recognize you. ;o

But anyways, 1.3.1 is out. Reset all your lists everyone. =\