( search forums )
dm_Fly remake
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Soulsnipa
December 9, 2005, 12:35 am
dm_fly was my third map overall. The name comes from ctf_fly, my very first attempt which never made it past half of the map before it got scrapped. Therefore making this technically my second map after ctf_caves.

Map: dm__Fly by SoulSnipa
Description: Updated the map from the original, this is much better and should be free of bugs.. For additional information click here.

Overview:[IMAGE]

Download: Click Here

Please visit SML for more maps and resources: http://sml.u13.net

Sorry GD hopefully you wont mind the bump, im testing a new SML feature.

GluLm
December 9, 2005, 1:21 am
Back into business again? ;)
Very nice job! This is way better than the old one!
Too bad there are still some polybugs, especially on top.
Also it would have been cool to be able to hide behind the black cells on each sides...
Good choice for the colours, this looks smooth and the blue ice looks kind of warm.
It's also a good thing that you kept the flag spawns. :)

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 1:30 am
vey nice :D

OutofOrder
December 9, 2005, 1:47 am
Now that's what i call perfeccionism xD
I like how the texture stretching gives the frost look to the outer walls, and the colour picks (the variation of blues and lightblues) give the insides a glacial look. The map is much smaller than what it appears in the overview :0 so i really like it. Although the layout is not for simplist minds, i think. but that's a thought for the original map :P Even when you changed the layout a bit.
Lovely untextured spikes, btw xD

Cookie.
December 26, 2005, 6:48 pm
Its good but I don't like the scenery.. It dosn't seem to fit with the icy theme of the map, it should be blue, or covered in snow and ice perhaps :\