( search forums )
It's a small world, isn't it AlexOner
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Chakra`
December 9, 2005, 1:15 pm

Some of ya'll may know I like to play harmonica a bit. Every Thursday night, me and a few boys get together on a public voice chat thing for us harp players and we exchange knowledge, talk, and play a bit of harmonica for each other.

So last night, a little Dylan/Sonny Boy Williamson fan wanders in and we get talking. He's from the UK and didn't have a microphone, but had a fun time listening to the rest of us.
Online gaming comes into the topic, then eventually I blurt out a mention of Soldat.

"Oh Soldat! I have this!" . Not your usual response. Apparently his friend Alex introduced him to it...

"Alex? ...not AlexOner, is it?" "yeah! you know him?"

Was quite amusing. He did confirm that Alex is 'not' a chav - a uk term for a specific type of 'lowlife' - despite my suspicions. Bit of a rudeboy apparently, but otherwise an alright guy ;)

LazehBoi
December 9, 2005, 2:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Was quite amusing. He did confirm that Alex is 'not' a chav
LIES!
LIES AND SLANDER!

Ok
December 9, 2005, 4:25 pm
^_^
So he's not a chav ey.

GAMEOVER
December 11, 2005, 3:00 am
Didnt know you liked to blow metal objects lol

DePhille
December 11, 2005, 9:41 am
/me feels an idea popping up for the Soldat radio :O

Grtz , DePhille

karmazon
December 11, 2005, 9:44 am
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERDidnt know you liked to blow metal objects lol

omgz that was very witty and funny

-DoA-Pero-SLO-
December 11, 2005, 4:40 pm
Hehe, nice.Such a small world :P

mike323
December 15, 2005, 1:59 am
quote:Originally posted by DePhille/me feels an idea popping up for the Soldat radio :O

Grtz , DePhille

Do you play Halo 2? That would be so cool to have a soldat radio with proximity voice like that of halo 2. Someday...maybe...