( search forums )
ruger less powerful.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
madchal
December 9, 2005, 8:48 pm
In realistic mode the ruger is the weapon above every other weapon. All you got to be able to do with ruger to own is to have a good aim.

Sure, not everyone has a good aim. But imagine a couple of years from now, where every single person who starts playing this year, will absolutely own with ruger. Then ever realistic surver will be filled with those dang rugertards.

Now, you may think "aah, what does he know?" Well, I've been using ruger, And it owns every other weapon out there! Bam, one dead, bam, another dead, bam, bam, two other dead. reload (wow, what a quick reload, lets continue killing those flies).

Using ruger is so easy for those who can use it that it aint even fun, And now for the new weapon version, the ruger gets even better! thats like the other direction most people want it to go.

All these arguments above are only for realistic mode since I don't play the normal mode. So maybe you had to make ruger stronger and better for normal mode. But for realistic mode Ruger is already overpowered and now it got even more power. heck, its like a semi-automatic barret. A barret with 4 straight shots and a helluva lot shorter reload time.

Well, that is what i and some others think. Ruger is way too powerful and now you make it even more powerful...

crg23
December 12, 2005, 6:32 am
I only play realistic too, and prefer the ruger and minimi over all guns. I think it's fair though, if you are skilled enough to hit one of those tiny little soldat guys with a headshot, you are deserve it.

I am more in favor of beefing up the automatic weapons, there's no way in real life that a body could eat up so many rounds before dieing. Its not the rugers fault, the other weapons just suck.

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 6:37 am
I know how annoying it can be to get killed by it over and over again, but as long as it is someone who takes their time to aim and doesn't spam it, i'm fine with it. :O

DePhille
December 12, 2005, 12:39 pm
If you weaken it in Realistic mode the ruger will be too weak in Soldat-Mode ;)

I've thought about this and I think there probably are some other suggestions about it but wouldn't it be better to have a diffrent weapon balance for Realistic mode and Soldat mode?

Grtz , DePhille

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 1:12 pm
Yeah, it most likely would.

Deleted User
December 14, 2005, 9:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by crg23Ithere's no way in real life that a body could eat up so many rounds before dieing. Its not the rugers fault, the other weapons just suck.

sure they can with body armor

the automatics have advantages too. on the map nuts in realistic mode, the top gets sprayed and the tunnel is filled with ricocheting bullets. the ruger doesn't have a scope or high volume of fire

i think the ruger is fine

Melba
December 14, 2005, 10:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by crg23(...)if you are skilled enough to hit one of those tiny little soldat guys with a headshot, you are deserve it.

All your base are belong to us.

crg23
December 16, 2005, 5:09 am
^What?

_Mancer_
December 16, 2005, 4:34 pm
I think there should be 2 sets of weapon mods, 1 for realistic mode and one for normal.

The normal mode ruger is fine.

I agree, that the realistic ruger is way too strong.

matapatos
December 16, 2005, 9:35 pm
obivoulsy that if you are playing realistic mode, you die when you get a ruger in your head...i mean....wouldnt you die in real life if you got one of those in your stomach?

I think weapons should be more powerfull, not less. You need 8 shots of mp5 to kill somebody...i think that 1 in the head, 3 in the chest or 8 in the feet would be enough to kill somebody.

madchal
December 19, 2005, 2:51 pm
matapatos... that would work in a 3d game. but since this is a 2d game and every weap would kill with one headshot... well, just bring out the sprayers now already!

Deleted User
December 19, 2005, 3:22 pm
FOR MATAPATOS
Matapatos... Bad boy/girl Very bad idea... that would be work in 3d games but not 2d games :/!

What are you thinking.

BUT Still bad idea.That weapons what are now are wery good... so nothing change ok whit ruger/Rutger XD ?
I like that ruger what is now

( , )Y( , )

Yaay... WERY GOOD CRISTHMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR