( search forums )
Deagles?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Koon
December 10, 2005, 12:16 am
I'm not complaining about the new version but might I ask why the desert eagles were the only weapon not changed?

MisterX
December 10, 2005, 12:17 am
Because they didn't need to be changed? :) At least I, mainly being a Deagler, love them they way they are. They aren't too strong, but also not too weak. Like this you can't be called lame because of using them, but you also don't have a great disadvantage. :) And especially now that other weapons like MP5 got weakened, I think it's really fine.

Koon
December 10, 2005, 12:30 am
I think they good use a little damage or range boost but you have a point. No one ever calls someone owning with deagles a noob.

Deleted User
December 10, 2005, 12:39 am
w00t! Deagles have totally been nerfed, now we totally wont be called out as wh*ring deagle-tards who have absolutely no skill. Not only that, but they never register and are a [CENSORED] to kill with. X, im curious. Has the netcode been fixed? I havent played all too much and there are arent any good servers up near me yet for me to even get a decent ping to really test.

XenocidE
December 10, 2005, 12:46 am
quote:Originally posted by MisterXBecause they didn't need to be changed? :) At least I, mainly being a Deagler, love them they way they are. They aren't too strong, but also not too weak. Like this you can't be called lame because of using them, but you also don't have a great disadvantage. :) And especially now that other weapons like MP5 got weakened, I think it's really fine.

I totally agree. The Desert Eagles were fine how they are. I'm very glad they were untouched. What made the DEs seem kind of worthless in the previous version is the lack of shots registering when they hit the enemy target. But I'm sure you all already knew this. So do they register better now? Or are they still 7 shot kills were only 4 register, if not less?

Bugs Revenge
December 10, 2005, 1:03 am
The Deagels were NOT changed at all...! you can see it in the settings.INI
just check, it's facts, nothing to argue about, it might be ur lag.

frogboy
December 10, 2005, 1:08 am
quote:Originally posted by Extacidew00t! Deagles have totally been nerfed, now we totally wont be called out as wh*ring deagle-tards who have absolutely no skill. Not only that, but they never register and are a [CENSORED] to kill with. X, im curious. Has the netcode been fixed? I havent played all too much and there are arent any good servers up near me yet for me to even get a decent ping to really test.
Is there any thread where you DON'T b*tch about netcode?

EDIT: [CENSORED]ing censor.

EDIT 2: Or Deagles?

Deleted User
December 10, 2005, 1:17 am
Where I dont? Oh of course no. Every thread I always have to mention that damn netcode. Did you see my one topic about how I said 80% of players who claim to be girls are guys? Yeah, I really told everyone off about the netcode. [/sarcasm]

If its not for me disliking soldat more with every new version thats driving me to quit, its the fact I cant even put up with it and just play because none of my hits will even register. =\

Deleted User
December 10, 2005, 1:34 am
Oh, I thought the deagles had less curve o.O GUess it was my imagination... I dunno, I think you have to have precise aim with deagles to beat other players now. Wish they changed something atleast...

GAMEOVER
December 10, 2005, 2:12 am
Deagles were untouched, Exta give em a chance bro they fire way faster then a ruger you could probably get off 3 shots before a ruger lets off 2 make em accurate and deagles>ruger. I will agree that the stuff that dont register gets very annoying but I dont really know a solution for that.

N1nj@
December 10, 2005, 4:47 am
quote:Originally posted by ExtacideWhere I dont? Oh of course no. Every thread I always have to mention that damn netcode. Did you see my one topic about how I said 80% of players who claim to be girls are guys? Yeah, I really told everyone off about the netcode. [/sarcasm]

If its not for me disliking soldat more with every new version thats driving me to quit, its the fact I cant even put up with it and just play because none of my hits will even register. =do me a favour, quit soldat and dont come back if you hate it.