( search forums )
######## T H E . U L T I M A T E . M O D . v 1 . 0
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
AverageJoe
December 10, 2005, 2:23 am
FEELING WEAK?

DOES IT SEEM LIKE NOBODY EVER LISTENS TO YOU?

WHO CARES?! YOU'VE GOT THE ULTIMATE MOD v1.0!!!!!

MORE ACTION!!

MORE OBSCENITY!!

MORE LARGE CAPITAL LETTERS!!!

http://godsclans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4815

DOWNLOAD IT NOW OR DIE!!!!!!

GAMEOVER
December 10, 2005, 2:43 am
You need better screens and you need to provide more detail.

Keron Cyst
December 10, 2005, 2:51 am
Looks ultimately unbalanced...

AverageJoe
December 10, 2005, 4:19 am
yeah it's really hard to get screens of it...
from what I'v seen it's just for fun and nothing serious (Ass cannon? Wtf?)...

I'll get better screens tomorrow...maybe even fix some of the problems in it

Deleted User
December 10, 2005, 8:46 am
Wtf? That gun on right is a penis ? O.o

Silent Soldier
December 10, 2005, 10:48 am
It's not awesome. It's average, AverageJoe.

0xSilentx0
December 10, 2005, 2:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by DairyWtf? That gun on right is a penis ? O.o

Dude, thats not a penis, its the Erectionator 2000!!!!!

AverageJoe
December 10, 2005, 5:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by Silent SoldierIt's not awesome. It's average, AverageJoe.

Old and overused. lol besides, I never said it was awesome, it's U L T I M A T E ! ! ! :)

0xSilentx0
December 10, 2005, 7:39 pm
And apperantly U L T I M A T E is better than awesome, and if it isnt awesome, theres no possible way its ultimate...Right?

AverageJoe
December 10, 2005, 8:01 pm
no wai mindf*x :P

LUNATIC COW
December 10, 2005, 9:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by DairyWtf? That gun on right is a penis ? O.o

Correction: a very large wang.

The Geologist
December 10, 2005, 10:08 pm
Are we going to get pics of this mod up, or are you all just going to keep on spamming things up around here?

If it's your mod you need to put screens up. If you're too lazy to take screens/fix the mod, then don't even bother.

Deleted User
December 10, 2005, 10:23 pm
THE P***S HAS TO BE SENCORED!

AverageJoe
December 11, 2005, 12:34 am
You last two posts just failed at life. Congratulations.

As for fixing the mod I'm waiting authorization to do so, since it isn't mine and the makers just don't really feel like doing it themselves.

The Geologist
December 11, 2005, 1:09 am
Wait a moment...not even your mod? Heh..let's not talk about who fails at what little one. Enough wasted time on a crap mod..

AverageJoe
December 11, 2005, 1:19 am
Hey, they said it was done and it is...you guys were the complaining about it not being the super elite bullcrap.

It's done and it's fun to play with.

0xSilentx0
December 11, 2005, 3:18 am
It is NOT fun to play with...Its fun to play with TO YOU because YOU made it...90% of this thread says it sucks, deal with it

Rhombus
December 11, 2005, 9:36 am
90% + 1
IT SUCKS

Deleted User
December 11, 2005, 10:51 am
Omg, don't be so rude and unfriendly on him.
Just test to make a mod with normal guns. Maybe futuristic.
1st mods are funneh even but U should try better and make more quality.

I give u a tip, don't worry about some1s posts. It will just make ur mood worse, just take care about constructive critism all other is just hell spam maybe this is spam too...
...do what u want and what u like to do. If u think the making mods on soldat is a nice hobby for u DO IT. Even if some guys which u will never meet say : IT SUCKS.
Not all ppl will dislike it.And ppl which dislike it should deal with it...

AverageJoe
December 11, 2005, 4:27 pm
Well, I don't know how many times I have to say it but I didn't make this mod, someone on our forums made it.
I just found it to be entertaining so I got it hosted.

Thanks for the support Dairy, I wish I could say the same for at least one other person but I guess not.
You're welcome on our forum board where the children are all groed up.

It doesn't bother me that people say it sucks, they are probably just some frustrated little 13yo idiot kid that hates his parents and needs to get laid. They think they are clever that they can make a semi-witty comment on something but in reality they have never done anything within 30% of what they preach.

*points and laughs at the newbie posers

The Geologist
December 11, 2005, 8:25 pm
If you think someone is a newbie for saying a bad mod is bad, then you're just as much of a child. Keep that BS for your other forum if you're such a fan of it, people have opinions here. And let's not bring age into this, because you're definately younger.

With that out of the way, if you'd bring up a mod that was actually your own you might get a better responce from some people around here (myself included). I know I've seen too many "lol OMG it's a big penis" mods to think that any of them have any potential...in fact, they're often the picture of an immature mod imo. Now, if you're done trying to make yourself look like the bigger man, maybe you could try to act like half of the mature person you claim to be? Thanks.

Edit: In case you still have some urge to cry newbie, know that I've been playing this game more than long enough to know what I'm talking about. Maybe even longer than you, and I know a bad mod when I see one. Let's see what YOU can do, not just what you can post. Bad maps get called out on it, and it's the same with mods...if you can't deal with people saying it's bad then you can strive to make something better or just quit and start calling everyone with a different opinion a newb or a child. But that just makes you more of a child in the end, and we get to move in these lovely circles that get us nowhere.

Come mod and show us your talent.

AverageJoe
December 11, 2005, 8:57 pm
I don't intend to make a mod for this game or any game for that matter. I never claimed to be better than anyone and I definetly did not call you (The Geologist) a newbie.

What I don't understand is why you're taking this so personaly. You're obviously not a newbie and you seem to be a respectable person. I seem to miss the part where defending the statement "THE P***S HAS TO BE SENCORED!" is the goal of the game, I guess it is for some people.

And once again, for what, the fourth time?

I KNOW THE MOD SUCKS. IT'S FUNNY, That is why I posted it.
Sheesh you guys seriously need to chill out over the whole thing.

And for the record I'm almost 20 and I rarely play Soldat...

The Geologist
December 11, 2005, 9:14 pm
lol..the penis shouldn't be censored, that's half the joke of the mod...and I thought that comment was a joke anyhoo?

This medium isn't good at conveying all your thoughts (or at least the inflection of ones tone) sometimes...I simply had a problem with someone posting a bad mod calling others newbs for their comments. If you know it's bad and don't intend to do any other modding, that's fine...I have no qualms. As a mapper, I personally can't stand it when people post a bad manp and then reject criticism as being wrong or newbish. But that's not the case here, so no hard feelings 'eh?

AverageJoe
December 11, 2005, 9:19 pm
Done deal dude. 8)