( search forums )
Mega Man 2.? - Probably coming reasonably soon
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Zero72
December 11, 2005, 7:14 am
Now that I seem to have been born again in the land of Soldat, I have fresh motivation to fix all the glaring problems with Mega Man 2.0. Especially since it probably won't be much. It will probably be the final release.

Planned changes:

-Gunflares
-Small weapon-gfx tweaks, or large in the case of the Axl Shot
-Fire Wave graphics probably from the actual game
-Dive Missle? Argh...
-Gosteks carried over for Team 2
-Probably a Vile helmet for Team 2 gostek

Here's the interesting part. I have a couple of tentative changes in mind, but I'd like feedback on them before I did anything, so let me know what you think:

-Generic Beam Dagger -> Tengu Blade. It makes a lot of sense, since the Tengu Blade is both a slashing and throwing weapon. I could include Generic Beam Dagger seperately, if wanted.

-Classic Mega Man textures for the default maps. I know not everybody likes this.

Let me know what you think.

That One Guy
December 16, 2005, 1:35 pm
Yay! More MegaMan modness... Thanks a bunch, I loved the original, even though like none of the weapons were from the game. I hope this new one is gonna be as good as the other, if not better.

-That One Guy

Zero72
December 16, 2005, 11:09 pm
The new one will basically be a fixed-up old one, unless I do decide to add the textures. Right now, I'm thinking I probably won't, actually. Too much effort for not much approval.