( search forums )
[POLL] Do you love Chakra + Chakra fun facts
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Yukwunhang
December 11, 2005, 12:24 pm
1. Yes, i wanna suck his cock
2. Hell no
3. WTF is Chakra?
4-infinity. I'm a dumbass that trying to be cool.

According to Urban Dictionary:

"Chakra is Naruto's (anime series) answer to other roleplaying games' or shows' mana. The theory states that chakra is an energy that is created within the human body and released through tiny holes in your skin known as chakra holes that enables you to apply near-magic techniques into fighting, such as boosting your kicks and punches, improving movement speed, agility, and even manipulate the environments to create wind, energy thrusts, walk on vertical surfaces etc etc etc..."

TheFunktopus
December 11, 2005, 12:39 pm

Also, fun fact: Chakra hates it when you only know the Naruto definition of "chakra".

Deleted User
December 11, 2005, 1:10 pm

reason: his belief in is own charisma.. he thinks he can change the way people think by making long posts.

Melba
December 11, 2005, 1:59 pm
Chakra has a hell of a lot more to do with Chi than it has to do with your [CENSORED]ty anime series

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

Deleted User
December 11, 2005, 2:30 pm

papasurf31
December 11, 2005, 2:49 pm

Another fun fact: Chakra hates the dude in #soldat.gather who has the name "Chaka", because Chakra always gets highlighted unwontedly.

Mental Note: Paypal EnEsCe to [CENSORED] his [CENSORED] or whatever...

Chakra`
December 11, 2005, 3:22 pm
Whats not to love anyhow?..

..other than the ego-driven self-obsessed belief that I know better than most of you bumrushers on just about everything, writing overly long multi-paragraphed indexed posts that everyone skips through, and being needlessly blunt and obnoxious on numerous occasions, as well as being a power-crazed famous-for-nothing [CENSORED] who's intent on taking over any possible role in Soldat in order to form it into my own image using subliminal and suggestive hypnotism under the clever guise of diplomacy and reasoning...

Deleted User
December 11, 2005, 3:58 pm

Deleted User
December 11, 2005, 4:10 pm

Deleted User
December 11, 2005, 5:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Whats not to love anyhow?..

..other than the ego-driven self-obsessed belief that I know better than most of you bumrushers on just about everything, writing overly long multi-paragraphed indexed posts that everyone skips through, and being needlessly blunt and obnoxious on numerous occasions, as well as being a power-crazed famous-for-nothing [CENSORED] who's intent on taking over any possible role in Soldat in order to form it into my own image using subliminal and suggestive hypnotism under the clever guise of diplomacy and reasoning...

<3

By the way, I get home from university in less than a week. IRC!! :D

b00stA
December 11, 2005, 5:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by StalkyBy the way, I get home from university in less than a week. IRC!! :D
surprise buttsecks!! :D

Yukwunhang
December 11, 2005, 5:25 pm
/me pwns aznbl00d.

Rambo_6
December 11, 2005, 5:54 pm
FUN FACT: If you add a tablespoon of hot water to chakra, he emits a loud noise!

Deleted User
December 11, 2005, 8:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by yukwunhang/me pwns aznbl00d.

Well played.

vash763
December 11, 2005, 10:33 pm
Good game.

frogboy
December 12, 2005, 6:25 am

Another fun fact: Chakra is British.

vash763
December 12, 2005, 7:55 am
CHAKRA IS A mAN?!!

nice post count frogboy

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 10:27 am
Fun Fact: I've had some very indepth conversations on IRC wih Chakra, but he doesn't know me from this account :D

Chakra`
December 12, 2005, 12:56 pm
Fun Fact: the above is possibly true.

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 1:14 pm
He's cool because he's British and Shark doesn't like corn dogs.

Melba
December 12, 2005, 1:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Coaster ManFun Fact: I've had some very indepth conversations on IRC wih Chakra, but he doesn't know me from this account :D

Fun Fact: I know who you are because you gave yourself away in the job topic.

?
December 12, 2005, 5:06 pm
fun fact: Chakra keeps a book of Karma Sutra for "Emergency Sex"
I am founder of C.A.M.P.E.R. so I think my vote in this poll is clear

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 10:13 pm
chakras ok but kibitz, he's so cool