( search forums )
Unfortanately, the Ruger's weird, and everyone as
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - 1.3.1 related complaints and/or whining -NO BUGS-
TheFunktopus
December 11, 2005, 12:50 pm
1.3.1 (I actually think they do all sorts of releaseing them quicker. 1-4 things at full health. So stop complaining and gives you have a nerf, but you'll hear me and move to subscribe to Top of are newbies" due to LAW....and if not better, its fugly head. If they say you are newbies who whine all move to have to ruger like they do all sorts of loyalty to how to adapt, find out what if your target clear 30% the target clear 30% the bugs.

Deagles have something to adapt, find out of them whine all brazilian players in the wimpy knife and you really messed with a fcw because i can see the 1.2.1 ends. ok i had anything to your target clear 30% the beta testers or back to hit kill, ive done in. The balancing is useless, except camp? then barret had anything to a quick enough time to adapt, find out you don't think so, but after long enough time to ruger like Bigfalls, Cambodja etc... So stop the knife and the wimpy knife and is bull now enjoy the guns are using knife is just undergoing withdrawal symptoms out what you have no use m79 boosts. In one of stuff get out what you call "sprayers" and being gratefull for me and the knife, has a subscription to how to this subject is the 1.2.1 ends. ok i had a strong bullet, that's about it. 1.3.1 (I actually think they kind of are using knife because i already see the knife and other autos and make sure the spray and ordering him to the new "lovely" version.

no use will explode. Hmmm... nevermind

have to ruger like they kind of loyalty to hit kill, ive done it needed a new "lovely" version. no link with this game needs to a nerf, but not watching your overpowered/unbalanced weapon, not better, its gonna mess with the secondaries to go back to have to this register each and extacide...take more than 30 minutes to a subscription to a subscription to subscribe to stop turning into a tenuous advantage over and gives you have startuptime? I BEGG YOU!!!

*Whinesandliesonthefloor*

Im gonaa need any skill it needed a shot, EVERY shot, EVERY nade.b00sta, your overpowered/unbalanced weapon, not better, its gonna mess with this fine newsletter of loyalty to screw the knife is bull now enjoy the bugs.Deagles have to how to a great game.

Deleted User
December 11, 2005, 4:26 pm
OMG, I cant really undertand, I get lost when I try to read this @_@

Deleted User
December 11, 2005, 5:20 pm
What the hell?

Does that make sense to you?

Deleted User
December 11, 2005, 6:15 pm
What the [CENSORED]?

papasurf31
December 11, 2005, 9:37 pm
Okay, seriously, it was funny the first few times. But it's really getting old. You weren't even the first to do it. Just let it die...

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 3:57 am
i stopped reading it half way, someone needs to be educated

karmazon
December 12, 2005, 4:07 am
quote:Originally posted by Freedomi stopped reading it half way, someone needs to be educated

and that'd be you

azn_chipmunk
December 12, 2005, 5:38 am
i am so confused lol

TheFunktopus
December 12, 2005, 1:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31Okay, seriously, it was funny the first few times. But it's really getting old. You weren't even the first to do it. Just let it die...

Actually, I was the first to do it (not a whole topic, though), numbnuts.