( search forums )
ultra super annoying bug
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - 1.3.1 related complaints and/or whining -NO BUGS-
-DoA-Pero-SLO-
December 11, 2005, 3:49 pm
First of all i like 1.31 BUT there is a very bad bug.
Sometimes when u throw the flag it automatically returns to the enemy base.Imagine this happening to you in a clanwar.It causes a lot of argument and other sh*t.This needs to be fixed ASAP

zyxstand
December 11, 2005, 3:55 pm
never noticed - but if it exists i'm 100% with ye

Deleted User
December 11, 2005, 3:58 pm
I've seen this happen, it's hilarious when it's your flag being returned. Of course, it must be fixed before it happens to me.

rabidhamster
December 11, 2005, 4:06 pm
zyx, i thought you left. didn't you make an entire thread about you leaving?

Deleted User
December 11, 2005, 4:20 pm
Lolol Rabid.

When you throw the flag, it dissapears in like 10 seconds now. So you cant be fooling arund and expect to get it back quickly.
I dont know about it 'directly' going back tho.

TIR_Blade
December 12, 2005, 7:51 am
nonono
it goes back between 1-10 seconds now...it returns...it's a bug i'm almost positive...oh and rabid...u should know by now, people who post that they're leaving, are the people least likely to leave.

Michal Marcinkowski
December 12, 2005, 11:58 am
So this didn't happen in 1.3? I didn't do anything with the flag... I'll check it out.

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 12:00 pm
This is a major bug, and it happens about 75% of the time on different times. Sometimes, when you throw the flag or you get killed and the flag falls loose, the flag will return to the enemy base automatically, and other times, it will return sooner than normal. For example 5 seconds after it fell loose or 4 seconds after it fell loose.

-DoA-Pero-SLO-
December 12, 2005, 12:38 pm
Hmm..it doesnt happen everytime but when it happens it really causes lots of problems..no problems on publics and/or gathers but in cw it can be really a pain in the ass

person
December 12, 2005, 2:14 pm
It appears that the flag return time has been reduced to like 1/100th (/exaggeration) of the time it was in previous versions. It didn't even last the time it took for someone to respawn after they died (while they had the flag; and the time was about 3 seconds).