( search forums )
INF or CTF airpirates
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
~SnipeR~
December 11, 2005, 6:08 pm
ok, i made it.I was inspired by some cs maps. Here i show u the result of pure enthusiasm and lot of spent time.
It is beautifull. This is my best map ever! Its quality not allows me to leave it unshown, thats why i made a new topic(im very sorry). Hope u enjoy! also I hope to make new maps such as this one and put them here:)

Map:[URL]including scenery, so just unpack archive to soldat directory

screens:[URL]
[URL]

Deleted User
December 11, 2005, 7:19 pm
Looks pretty cool, but wish the images couild be more clear. The somes looks like you smudged it :\ and there are alot of missing backgrounds. Im seeing alot of white squares and stuff. I dont see the flags anywhere, try fixing it up.

papasurf31
December 11, 2005, 10:04 pm
Woah, I actually had an idea for a map very similar to that, except instead of two space ships, they were two pirate galleons. It looks good, but change the name, as "airpirates" is misleading people into thinking it has some relation to the DM map.

Deleted User
December 11, 2005, 10:10 pm
true, it mislead me...
looks okay...

~SnipeR~
December 12, 2005, 11:30 am
could some one please post screenshot of my map, where are the missing sceneryes(white squares)? or other problems(like missing flags:)? i just cant understand where is my mistake :( or if somebody can just say what sceneryes are missing?-that would much easier my fixing work

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 11:33 am
So Cool im gonna download

~SnipeR~
December 12, 2005, 1:28 pm
ok, i have edited my first post (new map link) i packed there all scenery that is used in my map (at least i hope that ive done it, coz there are too many sceneryes there :). So please bother to re-download map if u want see it without "white squares".
if u see some more, please say