( search forums )
EA sux
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
nfsjunkie91
December 11, 2005, 9:34 pm
all they do is make their games with all these good [CENSORED]ing graphics, and them the gameplay is terrible. THEIR "advanced" AI is JUST [CENSORED]ING CHEATING. i played burnout Revenge, and the cars were [CENSORED]ING DRIVING THROUGH WALLS AND RANDOMY LGETTING HUGE SPEED BURSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aghhgb! in the words of jeremy from PP "EA like, sucks my balls" DAMN YOU EA, AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED SUCKS BECAUSE I KEEP ENDING UP ON TOP OF POLICE CARS, AND THEN I GET "BUSTED" BECAUSE YOU CANT DRIVE THE [CENSORED] OFF OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*breathes heavily*

ok im done, post whatever you hate about EA here

STEELIX
December 11, 2005, 9:50 pm
Ah, but does it swallow?

rabidhamster
December 11, 2005, 9:57 pm
zomg, i, like, love ea, stop bashing it u noobzor!!1 they make the best gamez evah evah evah!!!3213

Echo_Trail
December 11, 2005, 10:07 pm
i woke up today, completely hungover, and i was like: [CENSORED] i hate EA! oh, and alcohol ofcourse..

Milkman Dan
December 11, 2005, 10:18 pm
hah i've never been stuck on top of a police car.. how the hell did you manage that :S

nfsjunkie91
December 12, 2005, 2:13 am
running a road block, went flying off the top of an suv. another tiem i got caught on a [CENSORED]ing telephone pole.

Milkman Dan
December 12, 2005, 3:33 am
i [CENSORED]ing hate those SUVs

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 3:48 am
And with battefield 2, it looks very cool but it isn't so realistic, is it? :0, good thing for mods though.

AerialAssault
December 12, 2005, 4:37 am
BF2 is a very good quality game. incredible graphics, the player models and animations look especially good. bf2 is SEMI-realistic, but they try to keep the game just fast paced with some realism, and leave the hardcore realism to mods.

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 12:05 pm
Yeah EA sux they dont care players they wanna make money

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 12:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultBF2 is a very good quality game. incredible graphics, the player models and animations look especially good. bf2 is SEMI-realistic, but they try to keep the game just fast paced with some realism, and leave the hardcore realism to mods.

I think they [CENSORED]ed up the game with their mods... why did they ave to make it so easy to rank up godamnit? just when I had become corporal and got the g3 suddenly everyone got it.

nfsjunkie91
December 12, 2005, 7:30 pm
yah, i know what u mean dan, I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT POLICE LAUNCH SUVs @ 140 MPH AT PPL WHOSE ONLY OFFENSE IS SPEEDING! EA HAS SOOOOO MUCH REALISM, MY HEAD IS [CENSORED]ING NUMBED!

SuperKill
December 12, 2005, 9:33 pm
stop whining at the game damnit, it's not that hard escaping the cops.
you find yourself on top of the police horde? then don't be stupid and run into roadblocks, instead, just try to bypass them.

the game isn't that hard to beat.. i'm currently at 89% and pretty dissapointed from the lack of difficulty.

AerialAssault
December 12, 2005, 10:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by Psychoquote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultBF2 is a very good quality game. incredible graphics, the player models and animations look especially good. bf2 is SEMI-realistic, but they try to keep the game just fast paced with some realism, and leave the hardcore realism to mods.

I think they [CENSORED]ed up the game with their mods... why did they ave to make it so easy to rank up godamnit? just when I had become corporal and got the g3 suddenly everyone got it.
you obviously dont even know what a mod is. a mod is an entire new game that you can download for free, and it runs off of the original game's engine. EA and DICE dont make mods, they are all created by just other people. for example, counter strike is a mod for half life 2.

i cant believe i had to explain that.

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 13, 2005, 12:05 am
Lol yup, as far as I know, Need for Speed has never BEEN very realistic. If you want realistic racing, go play GT4.

And superkill is right. If you want realism, try not smashing into a roadblock, then. Maybe then you won't get busted.

Deleted User
December 13, 2005, 4:24 am
I hate racing games that are too realistic. An example would be my preference to Burnout (XD) to NFSU2. I like being able to steer while going 100mph and not slow down and burn out.
Mariokart DS > Diddy Kong Racing > Burnout 1-2 > NFS series (minus the first one of course)

Deleted User
December 13, 2005, 12:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultquote:Originally posted by Psychoquote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultBF2 is a very good quality game. incredible graphics, the player models and animations look especially good. bf2 is SEMI-realistic, but they try to keep the game just fast paced with some realism, and leave the hardcore realism to mods.

you obviously dont even know what a mod is. a mod is an entire new game that you can download for free, and it runs off of the original game's engine. EA and DICE dont make mods, they are all created by just other people. for example, counter strike is a mod for half life 2.

i cant believe i had to explain that.

I ment patches and I cant believe I had to explain THAT

NavySeal
December 13, 2005, 3:52 pm
In NFS MW learn to use speedbreaker, you don't fly up when you use it, then don't do a front assault on roadblocks because only idiots do that. Try hitting on the side of the car or just drive at the side if you not over wanted to level 4. Psycho mod and patches are 2 different things.

nfsjunkie91
December 13, 2005, 7:50 pm
umm, hmmm, let's see, i read the freaking manual, if i can't avoid the block, i always aim for the back of the vehicle, and do speedbreaker rite before hitting it, unfortunately, for some odd reason, i just went flying off of the roadblock, and landed on a police car... meh. my friend is an idiot, he always aims for either the spikes or the suvs, but never ever uses speedbreaker.

Also, i was aiming to hit the cars, because i needed a large sumn of bounty. this was a level 4 pursuit, and it was the fact my car was caught on the invisible wall and the police car. I played NFS:MW for 3 days and got to 30 percent, so that is good enough for me. And you know i will keep playing it, look @ my name :P lol.

Deleted User
December 13, 2005, 8:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by NavySeal Psycho mod and patches are 2 different things.

I know what the difference is [CENSORED]in[CENSORED][CENSORED]ing[CENSORED]it

Deleted User
December 14, 2005, 11:02 am
I THINK SOMEONE NEEDS A HUG

Deleted User
December 14, 2005, 12:24 pm
Challenge 69. Complete in 1:28 with 1,240,000 bounty. Supposedly the hardest challenge.

Mr. T
December 15, 2005, 11:54 pm
[IMAGE]
EA Sucks!!!!!! :P

papasurf31
December 16, 2005, 12:16 am
For the most part, I like EA. Being a huge, multi-million dollar company has it's benefits, keeping quality and customer support pretty good. Their biggest fault though is buying out other competitors and franchises *cough*NFL*cough* which really limits the choices people have when choosing games. And their crappy movie-tie in games (WHEE!! CATWOMAN!). Yeah, those suck.

Kaider
December 16, 2005, 12:23 am
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31And their crappy movie-tie in games (WHEE!! CATWOMAN!). Yeah, those suck.

?
December 16, 2005, 1:03 am
Mr.T you sig breaks the rules

kylerlandry
December 16, 2005, 1:13 am
Idk I like mohaa :\

nfsjunkie91
December 16, 2005, 3:35 am
man, my problem is burnout. i nearly stopped nuying the series when Burnout 3 cam out, though they did redeem themselves with Burnout revenge. of course, now the thing is, no one is buying renderware, because they dont trust EA to give them the full package, criterion is screwed.