( search forums )
whine :x
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
December 11, 2005, 10:57 pm
Same idea as Ymies, but for 1.2.1 which was in my opinion the best.
though I liked 1.2 much.

Just a suggestion, there are 2 main leagues in soldat, why not doing a poll at the beginning of each and the players would choose the version they want to play on.
That might be stupid but that's just a suggestion ._.

Deleted User
December 11, 2005, 11:00 pm
<3!

Yes, yes.

Veronica
December 12, 2005, 1:53 am
Why not make a league for every version thats been released? Theres no ultimate fair to play on many versions, if you give them two pieces of the cookie they will soon want the whole cookie...

Ok
December 12, 2005, 2:31 am
I can safely say Ymies is atleast being more objective, he didn't own in 1.2 as the matter of fact I do believe he was wrose.
But there are some who consider the best and most beloved version to be 1.[the owned I owned in]

Practice a bit Ouchek, you can still be good with AK , you just have to give up spraying that's all.

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 3:00 am
quote:Originally posted by VeronicaWhy not make a league for every version thats been released? Theres no ultimate fair to play on many versions, if you give them two pieces of the cookie they will soon want the whole cookie...

Soldat Events a few months ago hosted a 1.05b tournament. Guess how many people came and joined.... 6.

I doubt anyone would want to play 1.2 or any other previous versions in leagues. If any would, it would be a overwhelming minority.

And I agree with Ok.

Spectral
December 12, 2005, 3:41 am
yea no matter how much people hate a certain version, there still wont be enough interest in a league for an old version. tho i wouldn't mind playing a 1.0.5b game once in awhile :P

DePhille
December 12, 2005, 12:38 pm
quote:
Why not re-opening the Soldat Oldies forum at the bottom of the list?
I'm sure there are people that liked other version than 1.3.1 and 1.2 more too so creating a forum for one version seems a bad idea to me.
Opening the Oldies discussion will be a solution to this.

Grtz , DePhille

Exactly what I thought there'd be going to happen.
Why not re-open the Oldies forum?
Forums about specific soldat version will die in a short time (except the newest ofcourse;) ).

I like the idea about the earlier versions too but I'd more like an Oldies forum than a specific Soldat version one.

Grtz , DePhille