( search forums )
(moved) Zombies - The Hunt Continues!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Dynasty
December 12, 2005, 1:06 am
I recently started using the Zombie Hunt "mod"
Here's a picture of my conquest, solo, in beserker mode.
As near as I can tell the killing spree went like this :
Double Kill
Triple Kill
Multi Kill
Multi Kill 2x
Insane Kill
Mastah Killah
Stop it!!!!
Here's a screen of the last stage, right before I ran out of ammo and was killed by the Alpha zombie. Quality is low, but I can send you the bitmap if you want.
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 1:14 am
let me just get my microscope now...

and killing zombies is not really spechial.
and how is this a discussion. doesent it belong in soldat moments?

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 1:42 am
Cool

Spectral
December 12, 2005, 3:50 am
yes quite amazing..

if you want to do a search you could probably find a topic that lists even longer kill tallies

DePhille
December 12, 2005, 12:32 pm
Try this: Prone in a corner that looks like an L near the enemy spawn and put your saw up.
I can get an infinite combo that way. (Lame huh :) )
Anyway , what weapon did you use and in how much time did you kill those zombies.
Killing alot of zombies isn't new , but killing alot of zombies in a very very short time is.

Grtz , DePhille

Maka
December 12, 2005, 1:59 pm
Zombie's are always better when your a psycho with a plasma gun, eh?

rabidhamster
December 12, 2005, 4:11 pm
^it's phased plasma rifle in the forty-watt range.

DePhille
December 12, 2005, 5:18 pm
In the end I think it kept spamming me Masta Killa (no H in mastah killa) though I'm not sure and I'm too lazy to make zombie bots again and run it :)

Grtz , DePhille

Chonoryoku
December 12, 2005, 10:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by DePhilleTry this: Prone in a corner that looks like an L near the enemy spawn and put your saw up.
I can get an infinite combo that way. (Lame huh :) )
Anyway , what weapon did you use and in how much time did you kill those zombies.
Killing alot of zombies isn't new , but killing alot of zombies in a very very short time is.

Grtz , DePhille
Lol, that only works in the versions where the Saw had infinite ammo and there was no 2-3 seconds in invincibility when you spawned.

If you really wanna be sneaky, wait until you get yourself blown into the ground (you can do it easily with a LAW in Arena), whip out s Saw, point it upwards, and fire. If it's a nice, crowded, super-chaotic server, no one will EVER find out. :>

Doogle
December 22, 2005, 8:43 pm
Where do you get this Zombie Hunt mod?I searched everywhere.

Deleted User
December 23, 2005, 4:31 am
What?
There is no mod. YOu just make loads of boogie man bots.

Velroth
December 23, 2005, 1:03 pm
Still waiting to play a game with a cool map of a ruined city full of zombies and a stronghold against them. :P

santa
December 25, 2005, 5:05 am
kool , its so [CENSORED]ing easy to get something like cheater in zombie fights.