( search forums )
Ruger
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - 1.3.1 related complaints and/or whining -NO BUGS-
GAMEOVER
December 12, 2005, 2:32 am
Not really a complaint or whine but it speed reduction should have granted it a deffinate 2 hit kill I dont really see no power increase in it in game. So since the WM forum is locked just thought id throw my .2$ in. For next fix or version either same speed with a deffinate 2 hit kill or more speed like last version but same power. Again this isnt whine or a complaint just a suggestion. Anyone whos gonna say use it more or w/e I did ive loged quite a bit of hours with it already including clan wars and the thing just dont hold its own against any autos, barely. I do love this version though (bugs aside) so thx MM/beta testers.

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 2:38 am
Thanks for giving us your twenty cents. Now I can buy four Bazooka Joes.

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 2:41 am
Try changing to another weapon. Last version it was overpowered if you ask me. I like the new change.

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 3:52 am
i am guessing that you dont use this gun bc it takes much skill to hit 2x

GAMEOVER
December 12, 2005, 4:36 am
wtf are you talking about you obviously dont know me because all I use is ruger use it as much as I do then say something, besides im not complaining im just giving an opinion. Rugers hard I dont care what anyone says its hard go play with a lot of people bet you 90% of you couldnt do anything with it in game. Autos will almost always dominate you and 2 on 1 odds you have more of a chance of dieing before you kill 1 person as oppose to any other weapon imo.

_Mancer_
December 12, 2005, 4:46 am
Since the ruger still has the possibility to have 3 hit kill (You hit the legs more than you think), I think something else should be upgraded, such as the Reload time, making it a tad faster.

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 1:39 pm
Yeah, well my Minimi didn't get a Christmas boost-up, but as long as its balanced I don?t really mind.

n00bface
December 12, 2005, 5:52 pm
I agree that it should have higher damage. I thought the slow fire rate was going to be balanced out with more damaging shots.

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 8:39 pm
Although im kinda getting away from the ruger now I think a 3 shot kill at this current speed is a little silly.

Side note:
Gameover, if I remember Freedom correctly he uses the ruger ALOT and is very good with it. One of the best in my opinion.

GAMEOVER
December 13, 2005, 4:31 am
I know who freedom is and I know he uses it my comments were toward the ruger not him.

crazymonkey
December 13, 2005, 1:16 pm
A tad bit more power would be great to compensate for how sluggish the ruger has become. Whatever I guess though, at least you don't see anybody whining about ruger anymore. :|

Tyrs_Hand
December 14, 2005, 5:10 am
The Ruger now reloads at the same speed as an M79, joy.

If it just me or does the Ruger also stop firing when you are getting hit?