( search forums )
Bugs I've noticed
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - 1.3.1 related complaints and/or whining -NO BUGS-
person
December 12, 2005, 2:45 pm
Most of the bugs I see are new ones in 1.3.1. I've gotten quite a few times, an error while playing in a server in which I'm suddenly dropped from, and when I try and reconnect it says "connection closed gracefully".
After this happens I would have to restart Soldat in order to reconnect to that server. I'd be thinking it's on their side as well, as one time after it happened and I rejoined it had somehow reverted to deathmatch, in ctf maps, with people spawning in the middle of B2B. *shrug*

And as mentioned in another post, The flag auto-return time has been reduced somehow far too much. Like returns in 5 seconds.

Another bug which seems reminiscent of a bug I sometimes got in 1.2 or 1.1.5 or something, in which a player will be forced to rejoin the server, and when doing so will find that there is a motionless copy of themselves already there, and your name has a [1] next to it.
In 1.3.1, I encountered this as I was attemping to join the blue team from red in a game of CTF.

Soon after that happened, I noticed something similar on a different map - this person was able to control their copy (it was in a different position, but responded to the movements attempted by the person), who had the same weapon as themselves.

Well... those are the things that're really standing out to me at the moment. I feel like there are a few other things too, but I can't remember them... *shrug*

Another thing about these bugs is that really are occurring quite often. I see other people experience them regularly; each of these bugs I have noticed happening at least 4-5 times since I got 1.3.1. I consider that to be a lot for a 2-day period.

Cheers for the new version, already having more fun with it than 1.3.

DeLarge
December 12, 2005, 7:30 pm
Don't forget that the introduction in Soldat 1.3.1 gives me a violation error.

b00stA
December 13, 2005, 6:10 pm
Please read the sticky, you're not supposed to report bugs here!

http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=30018

person
December 14, 2005, 4:05 am
Yeah I noticed after I typed it up... sorry. Could you please move it to the appropriate forum? Thanks.

azn_chipmunk
December 14, 2005, 4:18 am

And as mentioned in another post, The flag auto-return time has been reduced somehow far too much. Like returns in 5 seconds.

yup, and its hilarious...