( search forums )
Rave video
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Hitman
December 13, 2005, 2:49 am
Went to a Rave on Friday and actually remembered to film some of it this time. Unfortunately the music was so loud that the camera couldn't properly record it which is why the base is a bit fuzzy but you can still make it out. Anyways, I thought I might share its pure awesomeness with you guys. You need QuickTime to watch it (or at least an mp4 compatible video and sound player). My girlfriend kept on kissing me when I was filming it which is why it waves around at some points. Sorry about that. Anyways, enjoy.

Download - (Click the 'Your Download Is Ready. Click Here to Download' bit under the Firefox ad thing)

Google Video - (Much faster buffering version for those who don't want to download it)

Thanks to m00 for the uploader.

Edit: If you don't have QuickTime and don't want to download it cause it comes with iTunes, you can simply download the VLC Media Player.

Edit #2: Added a link to the video on Google video. I recommend using this one seeing as apparantly the other one is far too slow.

_Mancer_
December 13, 2005, 3:39 am
Interesting. I would say I can relate to this, but that style of music just dreads on forever and can be really annoying.. But I have been to similar events (Small punk shows, local bands with their own lighting equiptment and sh-t, ect ect.)

Deleted User
December 13, 2005, 4:09 am
OMG STONERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...
Looks like fun :D

karmazon
December 13, 2005, 4:09 am
no naked girlz ?!? this suxxx

frogboy
December 13, 2005, 4:33 am
quote:Originally posted by HitmanMy girlfriend kept on kissing me when I was filming it which is why it waves around at some points.
...Are you sure you don't mean that you couldn't aim the camera because you were high?

Chakra`
December 13, 2005, 10:47 am
epileptic.....fit...argh..

by the way guv, whats with you and this 'girlfriend' crap. Seems like every moment you come here or irc, it's "ooh girlfriend this" and "ahh sex!" and so on. Can understand if it's your first few times into 'manhood', as who don't brag after that, but still ...you don't have to prove to us you ain't [CENSORED].

(since when was 'g a y' censored?)

Veritas
December 13, 2005, 11:06 am
Rave is teh sux.

Go to a proper neo-dub/electronica/trip-hop party and you'll understand the above statement.

frogboy
December 13, 2005, 11:18 am
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`(since when was 'g a y' censored?)
It was censored while Styx was still admin.

Hitman
December 13, 2005, 1:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`epileptic.....fit...argh..

by the way guv, whats with you and this 'girlfriend' crap. Seems like every moment you come here or irc, it's "ooh girlfriend this" and "ahh sex!" and so on. Can understand if it's your first few times into 'manhood', as who don't brag after that, but still ...you don't have to prove to us you ain't [CENSORED].

(since when was 'g a y' censored?)
Er...no. If you actually went through the chat log, Chakra my dear, you would see that in many cases I'm responding to MilkMan Dan's pervy questions. Anyways, why is it that talking about sex is so taboo around here? I've been talking about sex for ages man. Anyways, If I recall correctly, this whole thing started cause he asked me if I had a girlfriend.

..and I kinda boast about it cause she's a great [CENSORED] ; ) Also, I'm not [CENSORED].

Edit: Frogboy, perhaps...hehe.

SuperKill
December 13, 2005, 2:18 pm
slow host, hope it's worth it.
dude you're all like, bearly moving! dont know why but it seems so dull..
cute set-up anyway i guess.

(and what's the point in taking your girlfriend to rave parties? isnt that all about "new experiences? :p )

b00stA
December 13, 2005, 6:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by VeritasGo to a proper neo-dub/electronica/trip-hop party
I'd love to, but as far as I know there's no electronica events like that where I live besides some trance.

(still downloading the clip)

Deleted User
December 14, 2005, 2:48 pm
Completely random and off topic, but...Hitman, I got it cut.

<-----

FliesLikeABrick
December 14, 2005, 3:48 pm
haha @ "thanks m00 for the uploader"

edit: their system is down, the file can't be downloaded right now

Deleted User
December 14, 2005, 3:52 pm
you people actually listen to [CENSORED] bar music?

bl00dy_n0se
December 14, 2005, 4:05 pm
Horrible music >_<
with all those lights, I dont like it o.O

Vijchtidoodah
December 14, 2005, 8:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by EnEsCeyou people actually listen to [CENSORED] bar music?

So you're an expert on [CENSORED] bars?

Deleted User
December 15, 2005, 3:13 am
He'd know... he's Australian.

Outcast
December 15, 2005, 6:17 am
This is so slow i'll have to go to school before I can even watch it ;s
But if you want to see ze best rave party, download qlimax movie from torrents ;)

Hitman
December 16, 2005, 1:11 am
quote:Originally posted by SuperKillslow host, hope it's worth it.
dude you're all like, bearly moving! dont know why but it seems so dull..
cute set-up anyway i guess.

(and what's the point in taking your girlfriend to rave parties? isnt that all about "new experiences? :p )
Yeah, I know, many people can't actually dance...or maybe they're just too [CENSORED]ed. I pride myself in being one of the few who can actually dance :D Anyways, it's not dull at all, it's a [CENSORED] load of fun.

Um yeah, hehe, my girlfriend, it's good fun going to a rave with your girlfriend actually. I was kinda bummed this time though, cause there were a couple of other girls who were showing an obvious interest. One of them tried to pull me in front of my girlfriend...silly. But yeah, if you already have something that's better than what's on offer you don't tend to care as much : )quote: Rave is teh sux.

Go to a proper neo-dub/electronica/trip-hop party and you'll understand the above statement.It's a matter of opinion and taste. Stop being a Famine.quote: Completely random and off topic, but...Hitman, I got it cut.

<-----Ah, finally man. A bit shorter than I had in mind but yeah, lookin' good : )quote: This is so slow i'll have to go to school before I can even watch it ;s
But if you want to see ze best rave party, download qlimax movie from torrents ;)I've checked it out and it's 4Gb with 3 seeders and 40 downloader's. I'll think about it : ) Thanks for the tip though. Ever heard of Sensation Black/White?

Btw, for those who are having problems downloading it, check my main post. I've uploaded it to Google video and the link is included.

vash763
December 16, 2005, 1:16 am
Raves are like the new thing here in Washington.

It's so retarded.

Vijchtidoodah
December 16, 2005, 2:00 am
The "new thing?" Then Washington is way behind the times, man. Raves were sooooo ten years ago. *scoff*

Famine
December 16, 2005, 2:06 am
quote: quote: Rave is teh sux.

Go to a proper neo-dub/electronica/trip-hop party and you'll understand the above statement.

It's a matter of opinion and taste. Stop being a Famine.

Hahaha. I know you like to think I am "ignorant" but I enjoy electro, techno, house, and breakbeat, LeftField stuff and all that stuff as well.

vash763
December 16, 2005, 2:09 am
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahThe "new thing?" Then Washington is way behind the times, man. Raves were sooooo ten years ago. *scoff*

Washington blows.

And "new thing" being, it is now popular to go get [CENSORED]ed up and wear beads.

Vijchtidoodah
December 16, 2005, 2:18 am
So, basically you've all become hippies?

vash763
December 16, 2005, 3:34 am
I personally don't do any drugs.

Most people do though.

Deleted User
December 16, 2005, 4:18 am
The new thing is bear hunting, thats right. Right?