( search forums )
CTF_Esta
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Sneaky Bstard
December 13, 2005, 4:45 am
[IMAGE]

Download: http://narutomod.avalanchestudios.net/ctf_Esta.zip

Any idea's on how to improve it,or if i missed something or did anything wrong feel free to say.

Deleted User
December 13, 2005, 4:59 am
can't play it now, but looks good :D
nice shading :)

GluLm
December 13, 2005, 11:23 am
Hey good work there.
The polybugs are the only things wrong in your map (saw 4 of them on the lower part).
Try moving the vertices to avoid them and then test your map by walking straight on the ground. You'll see it feels better without polybugs.
Otherwise it's quite good, support sceneries are baddies but you used them quite efficiently by adding colours. It lacks of lianas on the upper part I think.
The only thing I really dislike is that it's not symetrical, both bases aren't elevated equally. Not fair sometimes...

grand_diablo
December 16, 2005, 9:38 pm
looks tasty ;)

it could use one more way, but thats just my opinion from seeing the overview. It might be ok like that aswell, not every map has got to have 120 different ways to the flag. Shading is nice aswell, it could be a tad better on some places. But considering that you dont seem to create maps very often, its good.

The only thing I really worry about is, that red might have an advantage once it got hold of the flag, cause of the higher located base.

GAMEOVER
December 16, 2005, 10:54 pm
Needs screens

Raptor
December 17, 2005, 5:15 pm
Nice shading! And it looks really cool!

*Downloads*