( search forums )
a couple of q's
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
Echo_Trail
December 13, 2005, 9:51 am
I haven't yet registrered, 'cause i don't have one of those pay-for-mails, u know.
The other day i heard my friend did, so i asked him if he could register for me. And he can and will. I have just two q's before telling him to do so:
1. Will it be a problem, it being his e-mail and all, and sice he allready registrered with it?
2. Whenever he would enter a menu in soldat, it said something like: "cannot save changes." And as you'd join a game, it went: "ERROR:(text following which i don't remember)".. You'd press 'OK', and it'd enter the server!
His computer is pretty messy, but does this have something to do with the registration? It'd started doing this after he got registrered, but can it really be it?
echo out

b00stA
December 13, 2005, 6:25 pm
2. This definately doesn't happen with everybody who registers. I'm sure that bug will disappear when your friend reinstalls & reboots.

1. As far as I know you can specify a different name when buying a registration code. If Michal does something wrong, he will gladly help you if you ask friendly.

Echo_Trail
December 13, 2005, 7:59 pm
Ok. Thanks for the help homes.
Appreciate it.

Wow, you should run for admin..