( search forums )
Soldat Guide - Instructions for posting
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Guide - Information Gathering
Ok
December 14, 2005, 10:35 pm
Quite simply, a thread will be opened for each topic in the guide.

1- If you think another topic should be added, suggest it in the "Offer topics" thread (this is due to the fact only the head admins understand the structure of the guide, and eventualy they will have to deal with reading it all)

5- Please read the other comments and suggestions before posting in order to avoid double suggestions.

12- If you think some posted suggestions are false, you can offer an alternative OR explain your opinion in details, a simple "I don't agree" will not suffice and will be deleted.

3- Offering help with the project (in the actual making of the guide) will be welcomed, please do it in the form of a PM to me, DO NOT! post in the forum itself.

6- Always check the first posts in each thread, they will be updated with time.

7- Please only ask questions in the "Help thread". Anywhere else will be deleted.

9- There is a Beginner's guide thread that adresses everything from scratch, and I do mean everything! if you dont see it there and its really basic (like how to use grenades..) suggest it there.
Do not! I repeat , do NOT just blur everything you know on the first thread you see , scroll down and search for the best thread for your suggestion.

Notes:
1- You need to understand that because this forum is just a place to gather information, the topics are carefully organized and thought of so it will make it easier to summerize and organize it in the form of a fully functional guide.
Therefor while you might think a certain suggestion belongs to a certin topic, the topic's future position (which is not known to you) might change the whole context thus making it absolute.

2 & 3/4- Once again, I remind you, this place is meant to be an information gathering forum, if you do not have information or constructive opinions to share don't disturb the proccess.
Peace & Love, lets do this ppl! *raises his gun and types /secret* {don't ask me why :S)

DePhille
December 15, 2005, 12:58 pm
You should fix up the numbers there (1,4,3,4,5,6) ;)

-Make people use the search page.
-I also think it's better to have a suggestions topic stickied too (I explained why in another topic , I explained it in no.2)
- Theres a small typo in the Category description: This forum is meant to enable the community (you) to participate in the making of the first Soldat Guide, please read the instructions before posting.

These are some small suggestions, but they could be useful.

Grtz , DePhille

Kaider
January 2, 2006, 5:47 am
Right,I'll just PM if I see anything else ^^

Ok
January 2, 2006, 9:06 am
Oh trust me, you're going to find ALOT of typos in this forum , for I made it.. ^_^
If you find anymore corrections, do tell, (preferably in a PM so I won't be publicly humiliated too much).
Nevertheless, the guide itself will go through atleast 2 spelling checks by 2 English speakers (as in native tounge).