( search forums )
Team Deathmatch
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Guide - Information Gathering
Ok
December 14, 2005, 10:47 pm
Team DeathMatch (TDM) Goal:
The goal is to have the most kills with your team. All the kills of the individual players in the same team are counted togheter. There are four diffrent eams: Alpha , Bravo , Charlie and Delta.

Team Tips:
- The higher your team spawns on the map , the better. Attacking from a higher position has alot of advantages.

-Stick togheter a bit , not too close or you're an easy target , but at a distance where your friends can cover your back.

Individual Tips:
- Time your firings , when your friend(s) is releoding you should be firing. This can keep the enemy from rushing in on you.

Weapon Tips:
- Try using automatic weapons instead of one-shot-one-kill ones. You can keep the enemy at a distance this way.

Updates:
- DePhille - January 10th , 2006 - Made main post.

solohan50
December 17, 2005, 6:13 am
Get the team that's highest on the map, it makes your life a lot easier. And remember boys and girls, if you have the high ground, flanking is another strategy that works great. Another thing, autos tend to run rampant in TM, so be prepared, m79 and barret are practically worthless in my experience. You should ask some of the people in STML, i'm sure a lot of those people would be willing to share the wisdom.

Deleted User
December 17, 2005, 5:52 pm
It's important to remember that in Teammatch, it's not just your life that you're taking care of. Watch over your teammates and help keep them alive. I'm not saying sacrifice yourself to save your friend(though you're welcome to try), but keep an eye on them.

_X-Master
December 19, 2005, 8:23 pm
Try to keep close to your team an alone player is a easy blank in TM ins like SWASO said 1 hit kill r useless (for main weapon), but a knife or a law shuold save ur life

nfsjunkie91
December 25, 2005, 6:23 pm
make sure everyone on your team uses different weapons that they are good with. it gets kind of bad dealing witgh enemy when yur team consists of barretards. spraying is a decent technique to keeping the opponents back, so try to convince the noobs on yur team to use one :P but seriously, really teamwork matters most.

Scrooge
January 1, 2006, 10:18 am
I find that if theres two of you together it is a good idea to hav one facing forwards and one back so the enemy dont sneek up on you. Also if you are a small team 2-3 try to stick together unless your enemies hav M79s as they will do area damage and effect you all.

ugapa
January 3, 2006, 2:34 am
quote:Originally posted by PoopDon't die more then you kill.

DePhille
January 10, 2006, 6:47 pm
Updated the main post.
Thanks to Solohan for the first Team Tip and the first Weapon Tip
Thanks to the rest for building up the second Team Tip and inspiring me for the first Individual Tip.

Grtz , DePhille

Ender
February 11, 2006, 3:29 pm
The information in this thread has been incorporated in [URL].