( search forums )
Ruined all...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - 1.3.1 related complaints and/or whining -NO BUGS-
RuY
December 15, 2005, 11:48 am
First the law...now the knife...next target socom and chainsaw???
why are you destroy all secoundary weaponzzz michall!!!
i forgot ruger..omg :D

...no words...i loved this game...but now... oO

sorry for whining...and bad english...

Mothafix
December 15, 2005, 12:14 pm
Use MP5

Algernon
December 15, 2005, 12:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by MothafixUse MP5

yeah it's overpowered as hell

ganjablaster
December 15, 2005, 1:11 pm
I have to agree...

mar77a
December 15, 2005, 1:54 pm
Hahaha, if one thing was nerfed in 1.3.1 was the MP5 (and the Barret).

Peris
December 15, 2005, 2:14 pm
Well, Mine opinion is that law is ok, But you ruined knife and barret now >:/

Echo_Trail
December 15, 2005, 2:40 pm
Well, it's really your own fault.
The barret, as it used to be, was meant to be an effective hit-and-run weapon.
You'd kill instantly upon impact, and with the long range and fast bulletspeed, it was a.. hmm.. "quick killer":D
But everyone kept on whining about it, and how overpowered it was, so now it's changed. he couldn't really change the above, 'cause then it wouldn't really be the barret. Instead he added wwhat i would call 'handicap' - trigger delay. Same goes with knife. Don't blame the guy, blame yourself! It's cool to have opinions, but at least carry'em out with a bit of respect.
He made this game for free, and all you can do is [CENSORED]in up aout it? Geez, give it a rest people!
Go back to 1.3 or 1.2.1 if it's such a huge problem..

I don't favor it either though..
echo out

Peris
December 15, 2005, 4:43 pm
Well.. I'm playing only realistic... And I don't like time delay because you are sometimes dead before you have shot one shot it happened to me many times. x.x

ragnarok4.14
December 15, 2005, 8:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by Algernonquote:Originally posted by MothafixUse MP5

quit whining. i use the mp5 and i need to hit 20 bullets of 30 to kill somone.

Gortaak
December 15, 2005, 10:04 pm
lol ya, mp5 got beat to death with the nerf stick, and i still see people in pubs arguing to death with me that mp5 hasnt changed, ive used mp5 since 1.2.1 execpt with a little time off using m79, and i know what it used to do, and what it does now, its totally pathetic, completely useless now, i know it needed to be nerfed, but did it need it as bad as it got? its not like rooms were flooded with Mp5s mebey 1 or 2, i usually found myself the only mp5 user in 1.3 (sometiems the only non OSK user)but they nerfed this gun soo bad, that it is almost impossible to kill anyone with it, yet,m79 is still everwhere, mebey even more so now. and dont give me that "mp5 is a noob gun" bull[CENSORED], any gun that kills you guys, you consider a noob gun, its rather annoying.

Mothafix
December 17, 2005, 10:06 am
quote:Originally posted by ragnarok4.14quote:Originally posted by Algernonquote:Originally posted by MothafixUse MP5

quit whining. i use the mp5 and i need to hit 20 bullets of 30 to kill somone.
You need less than 15 if you can shoot...

aapo
December 18, 2005, 3:19 pm
Well think about BARRET then. Sure, it kills on one hit, but...
- It has been made inaccurate (sniper weapon inaccurate? C'mon!)
- It has shooting delay
- It has long cooldown
- It has totally sick bink
- It has very long clip reload (if you ever get that far)

Every weapon should have purpose. Knife killed in one hit, and was used as a "last resort" weapon if your clip was empty. Now it has a delay and +1000 damage as to appease angry fans. I don't see the point. If you can't use the weapon for its original purpose, it is useless.

Other thing: realistic mode. Ruger hit is a guaranteed kill. This makes barret an useless weapon.

Phydaux
December 18, 2005, 9:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trail...
He made this game for free
Well some of us have paid...

Anyway 1.3.1 is crap, it may be more "balanced" but it doesn't feel like the good old fast-paced action game it was.

I'm gonna have to wait for the "fun" to be added back.

Version 2.0 anyone?

MisterX
December 18, 2005, 10:18 pm
Guys, I don't understand you (Especially refering to Phydaux now, but many other people say this as well): Don't you think it's a little ridiculous talking about how slow Soldat 1.3.1 is compared to version 1.3? The only things changed about speed are kinds of delay, about 0.2 to 0.3 seconds long, for Knife and Barret. Not any other weapons has been changed this way. Barret is only one of 10 primary weapons, whereas the others are used more often. And knife is just a secondary weapon, which is mainly less important than a primary weapon in firefights.
How can you say the whole game in general is slower then? Reasons, anyone?

F@NTOM
December 18, 2005, 10:35 pm
I don't know about the barret or the knife, because i don't play with them but ruger is a bit slower than in the 1.3 version and you can feel the diference in the delay between shots.

Dark_Noddy
December 18, 2005, 10:49 pm
Ruy my bet is that U havent played Soldat all TAHT long, Because, Chainsaw is allready nerfed :P its been un-nerfed lately actually..

I think the balance is fine now (secondaries).

First the Chainsaw was Super overpowerd, then it got more balanced, then it was the mid-air-spawnkilling-barretv.2 that git balanced.. Now the knife finaly was taken care of :) Socom is quite powerfull but compared to the other secondaries its fine atm.

Concerning the barret. I'm glad its gotten a delay, I used it back in 1.1.3, and I'm glad I wasnt a new player at that time, heck I woulda shot U before U spawned from other side of the map.. And EVERYONE used it.

As it is now U actually have a chance at surviving Vs. a baretter, and for the title of this topic, "Ruined all..." IMHO its much better using a weapon that requiers skill, and not one that is just point, click and kill.. Its like playing Duke Nukem 3D with godmode, infinit ammo and all guns on "piece of cake" mode.. Where is the challange in that ?

Another thing, U say "ruening all the secondaries" take a look at that last word there, "secondaries" its not supposed to be like: "aha, here comes some [CENSORED]weed with a bigass shotgun, I'll pull out my knife and kill that chanceless piece og [CENSORED]" SECONDARIES..

meh !

MisterX
December 18, 2005, 10:50 pm
Oh right, I forgot about the Ruger. It's slower now, but has far less bink and a little higher damage. You can still play very offensivly with it. Yet there are 8 other primary weapons.

Echo_Trail
December 19, 2005, 5:54 am
quote:Originally posted by Phydauxquote:Originally posted by Echo_Trail...
He made this game for free
Well some of us have paid...

Anyway 1.3.1 is crap, it may be more "balanced" but it doesn't feel like the good old fast-paced action game it was.

I'm gonna have to wait for the "fun" to be added back.

Version 2.0 anyone?

ok, you choose to pay. I like that, and i think this should give you certain.. refferences.
But it's not like michal took away your game. You can still play the old versions. Quite many actually still play 1.3 and even 1.2.1(as far as i know), so even internet gaming is available with old versions.

MisterX. It seems realistic and normal mode is very little alike. Me, being a realistic only player, makes me think mainly of the power of weapons. Realistic is all about reflexes, and if your the first to shoot(with a precise aim, that is), you're likely to be the one moving on. In short words, realistic is basically a speed game. The moment you see an enemy in front of you, you attack. This is why you can't change the power, rate of fire, reload time, speed or even delay of any weapons.
In 1.3 weapons were balanced. extremely good actually, and besides the minigun, any weapon could be favored. Now it's mainly AK, DEagles and AUG...
I don't mind playing the new version, i just think it's a shame ruining such perfect balance. I mean, i have no idea how long it took MM to define that, but it sure was damn good work.

F@NTOM
December 19, 2005, 10:49 am
quote:Originally posted by MisterXOh right, I forgot about the Ruger. It's slower now, but has far less bink and a little higher damage. You can still play very offensivly with it. Yet there are 8 other primary weapons.

You're right, but have you tried playing with it on realistic...it recoils bigtime. :)

Deleted User
December 20, 2005, 10:35 pm
the only idea i have for the barret is no delay but longer between shots

Deleted User
December 21, 2005, 9:02 am
I just wanna say that this new version is [CENSORED].
The barret changes was not that great, before, some might say it was overpowerd but in clan games or such you just need to move right and make them miss thier shot and you can take em out.

I thought the knife was somewhat overpowerd but now everyone hadgone back to law, that is giped to, but that i can live with.

But the autos? Let's make it impossible to aim! yay!
In gathers there are 70-80% goin Ruger/law.

"i'd say, a good applicable definition for 'good weapon balance' is when people in a game use a wide variety of different guns. before 1.3.1, i've seen people use all kinds of weapons - as well as secondaries! so WHY change the barret and the knife? perhaps work on the chainsaw to make it more popular but everything else was just FINE. maybe even the minigun but that gun's just for fun. stop trying to please the noobs by removing a gun with which TEHY (noobs) cannot understand how to beat." So very true.

Why is there that ppl including me got 2 or more soldat icons of different versions on thier desktop and there are irc chanels like #soldat1.2
that got servers for 1.2 goin? The majority of the ppl I spoken to dosen't think the new version is half of what the previous was.

"Anyway 1.3.1 is crap, it may be more "balanced" but it doesn't feel like the good old fast-paced action game it was."
Somewhere on the way it feels like soldat lost it soul.

Outcast
December 21, 2005, 2:02 pm
Khan you should shut up, the whole community is contradicting itself. First they say the ruger is crap, now you're saying all you see is rugers, some say this is the socom secodnary version, now you're saying it's the law. And Autos can't aim? HAHAHAHA. Come on, get some skill, and talk then.
It is more balanced, every weapon can kill easilly if you commit yourself to it, not shoot 20 rounds and declare the weapon as crap. People say the knife sucks, but then how did the whole RA RD team almost win us, using only knifes as secondarys? Master the weapon, own with the weapon. That's how this version is. There are still slight mistakes(I do believe the barret was nerfed a bit too much, and the knife, but with a little less delay for both it would work.) Other than that I believe it kicks ass. All weapons have the same awesome killing potential, allthough offcourse it depends on how the weapon is used(You can't expect charging an auto used with barret, without expecting to be binked and killed pretty fast, but if you keep range and manuever correctly, you can easilly kill him with aim. You miss, your fault, not the weapons.)
Soldat has never lost it's soul, it has became BETTER everytime, people have WORKED hard for it to become like this, and they aren't the kind of people like YOU, who don't think about balance at all you just spit out random crap you came up in 5 minutes. We have THOUGHT and ARGUED things OVER and OVER again, until we came to an agreeable solution which most agreed with, and unfortunately that is what happenens all the damn time, every where. Majority wins, and so do compromises. Minority's have always been neglegted, for the simple fact that there is a majority, but there are a LOT of minoritys. What would you go for? This version is the single most version, where people have complained the least, or atleast seen in a week or two, that the game is almost fine. The previous version was the [CENSORED]ing knife version, do you know how annoying it is to be killed in a milisecond by a secondary weapon? [CENSORED]ING VERY ANNOYING. It had it comming. Same for the barret, killed from anywhere in the screen in an instant, now that instant is a little longer of an instant, but it's still a very god damn potent weapon. Now all you people shut the [CENSORED] up with your useless opinions and go stroll down a dark alley to get stabbed in the back.
Also, there have ALWAYS been whinings about the previous version, and there were still people playing 1.05b YEARS after new versions have been out. Why? People couldn't let go of the past, and move on to accept better things. This game evolves, to BETTER, believe it or not, if you can't adapt, shut the [CENSORED] up and leave, instead of criticising WELL THROUGH SOLUTIONS BY EXPERIENCED AND INTELLIGENT PEOPLE OVER A SPAN OF SEVERAL MONTHS.
God damn it I so hate this.

F@NTOM
December 21, 2005, 7:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by OutcastKhan you should shut up, the whole community is contradicting itself. First they say the ruger is crap, now you're saying all you see is rugers, some say this is the socom secodnary version, now you're saying it's the law. And Autos can't aim? HAHAHAHA. Come on, get some skill, and talk then.
It is more balanced, every weapon can kill easilly if you commit yourself to it, not shoot 20 rounds and declare the weapon as crap. People say the knife sucks, but then how did the whole RA RD team almost win us, using only knifes as secondarys? Master the weapon, own with the weapon. That's how this version is. There are still slight mistakes(I do believe the barret was nerfed a bit too much, and the knife, but with a little less delay for both it would work.) Other than that I believe it kicks ass. All weapons have the same awesome killing potential, allthough offcourse it depends on how the weapon is used(You can't expect charging an auto used with barret, without expecting to be binked and killed pretty fast, but if you keep range and manuever correctly, you can easilly kill him with aim. You miss, your fault, not the weapons.)
Soldat has never lost it's soul, it has became BETTER everytime, people have WORKED hard for it to become like this, and they aren't the kind of people like YOU, who don't think about balance at all you just spit out random crap you came up in 5 minutes. We have THOUGHT and ARGUED things OVER and OVER again, until we came to an agreeable solution which most agreed with, and unfortunately that is what happenens all the damn time, every where. Majority wins, and so do compromises. Minority's have always been neglegted, for the simple fact that there is a majority, but there are a LOT of minoritys. What would you go for? This version is the single most version, where people have complained the least, or atleast seen in a week or two, that the game is almost fine. The previous version was the [CENSORED]ing knife version, do you know how annoying it is to be killed in a milisecond by a secondary weapon? [CENSORED]ING VERY ANNOYING. It had it comming. Same for the barret, killed from anywhere in the screen in an instant, now that instant is a little longer of an instant, but it's still a very god damn potent weapon. Now all you people shut the [CENSORED] up with your useless opinions and go stroll down a dark alley to get stabbed in the back.
Also, there have ALWAYS been whinings about the previous version, and there were still people playing 1.05b YEARS after new versions have been out. Why? People couldn't let go of the past, and move on to accept better things. This game evolves, to BETTER, believe it or not, if you can't adapt, shut the [CENSORED] up and leave, instead of criticising WELL THROUGH SOLUTIONS BY EXPERIENCED AND INTELLIGENT PEOPLE OVER A SPAN OF SEVERAL MONTHS.
God damn it I so hate this.

He said exactly what needed to be said...every word is true...master the weapon lamerz.

quickslash
December 21, 2005, 7:54 pm
I like this version now actually. Man my knife owns u can throw it farther than before i can own everyone with it because everyone else stinks with it :D. The mp5 is less damage but it shoots striaghter. Now the aug owns. The barret you can aim better because of delay. Law is still good chainsaw better. The only thing i dont like as much is the mingun because ppl always complain about it aand its stronger

le-mec
December 21, 2005, 9:30 pm
I can think of only one solution:

Since nobody can agree on this weapon change and that weapon change -- just make the knife chargeup and barrett delay and movement penalties configurable in a weapons.ini(if they aren't already). That way people can stop whining and do something about it themselves!

For people who are incapable of using text editors, then maybe it would be nice to have an "ADVANCED" settings tab that would give you a GUI to alter/save different weapons.ini profiles off. That should shut most of the whiners up, or at least give us some good comebacks to throw in their face.

matpit
December 22, 2005, 11:55 am
He didn't ruin the barret, he just made it a bit more realistic. BUT, WHY not make it realistic for realistic mode? is that realistic that you can fly with jets or to gain super powers with rambo bow? Huh? Soldat is going too far on realistic :P Btw, barret is anyway a ga.. stupid weapon (I didn't say that I never use it).
Anyway, the delay on throwing knife is also too realistic, did anyone really whine about the old way? And you MM just added a delay for knife and barret but u still didn't fix the most common bugs like when... well whatever, this section is not for bug-whining so im sure you know what I mean. After all, you have made a damn good game, sorry for whining.

*_-'^^HAPPY X-MAS, DUDES!^^'-_*

Yukwunhang
December 22, 2005, 2:22 pm
Any weapons in real life would fire instantly once you pull down the trigger. It's not about realistic.
quote:did anyone really whine about the old way?
Yes.
quote:And you MM just added a delay for knife and barret but u still didn't fix the most common bugs like when... well whatever, this section is not for bug-whining so im sure you know what I mean.
Tell me what were NOT fixed.

Deleted User
December 23, 2005, 8:02 am
quote:Originally posted by KhanI just wanna say that this new version is [CENSORED].
The barret changes was not that great, before, some might say it was overpowerd but in clan games or such you just need to move right and make them miss thier shot and you can take em out.

I thought the knife was somewhat overpowerd but now everyone hadgone back to law, that is giped to, but that i can live with.

But the autos? Let's make it impossible to aim! yay!
In gathers there are 70-80% goin Ruger/law.

"i'd say, a good applicable definition for 'good weapon balance' is when people in a game use a wide variety of different guns. before 1.3.1, i've seen people use all kinds of weapons - as well as secondaries! so WHY change the barret and the knife? perhaps work on the chainsaw to make it more popular but everything else was just FINE. maybe even the minigun but that gun's just for fun. stop trying to please the noobs by removing a gun with which TEHY (noobs) cannot understand how to beat." So very true.

Why is there that ppl including me got 2 or more soldat icons of different versions on thier desktop and there are irc chanels like #soldat1.2
that got servers for 1.2 goin? The majority of the ppl I spoken to dosen't think the new version is half of what the previous was.

"Anyway 1.3.1 is crap, it may be more "balanced" but it doesn't feel like the good old fast-paced action game it was."
Somewhere on the way it feels like soldat lost it soul.

Amen.

SouL AssassiN
December 23, 2005, 12:38 pm
OK, my turn now, likely i think michal is under some pressure, what would YOU do if YOU were on his place??? just tell me what! i mean i think its all buterflies and rainbows, well it isNOT, you people pressured michal into what he has done, if u pressure him sideways i'm quite sure he will REVERT and make another version like soldat2, he made this game because he wants YOU people to have a good time, you give him the ideas and he tries to make the game what YOU people want it to be, thats all i have to say.

SouL AssassiN out.

matpit
December 23, 2005, 2:26 pm
quote:Any weapons in real life would fire instantly once you pull down the trigger. It's not about realistic.
if you are a sniper and you will shot from long range, like your target is jumping on 200m next to you and if u move your sniper only 1mm that would be about 1meters on the target. So, u have to pull the trigger slowly. Have you ever seen a real barret? ever googled it? it's not so small as you think
quote:Tell me what were NOT fixed.
1. When u take the weapon from the ground
2. You wont see any own grenades and will blew up on 'em
3. This forum is not for posting bugs so there is few for u :P

le-mec
December 24, 2005, 9:07 am
Look. Just go ahead and make your own weapons mod and set the Barrett startup time back to 0. End of problem. Go over to: http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=26233 and make one yourself. If that's not enough, just copy your old 1.3 weapons.ini over your current one. Make your own server! Host it yourself, own your own island and keep everyone off it with your instant-firing Barrett! Enough whining. Do something about it yourself.

Mothafix
December 24, 2005, 9:18 am
This is what whining was invenented for.

CAPTAIN_PLANET
December 24, 2005, 9:40 am
THIS THREAD IS ALMOST AS HOMOSEXUAL AS ME.

BATMAN
December 24, 2005, 9:46 am
ON A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN, THIS THREAD GETS 50 HOMOEROTICY POINTS.

Outcast
December 24, 2005, 11:24 am
I guess people can't read or think.

CAPTAIN_PLANET
December 24, 2005, 11:37 am
LIKE YUR MOM

BATMAN
December 24, 2005, 12:18 pm
OR YUOR FACE

matpit
December 25, 2005, 11:56 am
quote: Look. Just go ahead and make your own weapons mod and set the Barrett startup time back to 0. End of problem. Go over to: http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=26233 and make one yourself. If that's not enough, just copy your old 1.3 weapons.ini over your current one. Make your own server! Host it yourself, own your own island and keep everyone off it with your instant-firing Barrett! Enough whining. Do something about it yourself.

Now You Look.
I dont even care a [CENSORED] if the barrets delay time would be 1000 seconds. Barret is a [CENSORED] weapon and i don't like. I Care about knife more than barret. I just said my opinion of the new Soldat. Whatever..

le-mec
December 25, 2005, 9:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by matpitNow You Look.
I dont even care a [CENSORED] if the barrets delay time would be 1000 seconds. Barret is a [CENSORED] weapon and i don't like. I Care about knife more than barret. I just said my opinion of the new Soldat. Whatever..

Don't you love whiners incapable of expressing themselves without four letter words, three letter acronyms (OMG!! WTF!?) that demonstrate the grammar skills of a cretin with a two digit IQ?

You wind up to throw a grenade in real life, why should it be any different with knives? I mean, it's a knife!!! Where did you get the idea that the average soldier can throw a full sized combat knife at high velocity with the flick of a wrist? Some people just get mad because the ridiculously overpowered weapon they were exploiting all the time was suddenly fixed. Others get mad because they have no strategy and run out guns blazing, and get their derrière handed to them in tiny bits. Go play a match of paintball and use your soldat tactics and let's see how many welts you acquire at the end of a day.

Sometimes I feel that michal was pressured into 'nerfing' the weapons because of constant harrassment from whiners with no idea of gameplay. It's a wonder he doesn't tell whiners to jump in the lake of joyjuice and spittle they create on a daily basis. I doubt that many whiners really know how hard it is to throw a knife or shoot a gun, or has any understanding of how much energy a bullet carries.

I have yet to see a whiner who has demonstrated knowledge of basic physics, knowledge of firearms (I look up cyclic fire rates on weapons when making my weapon mods), or understands anything about good gameplay(My weapons mods are balanced so that I can kill with any weapon with equal efficiency as long as I adjust my tactics). As a result, I cannot find any credibility in their complaints no matter how far I scrape the bottom of the barrel, even if I have to break through and burrow to China.

matpit
December 27, 2005, 4:00 pm
quote:quote:
Originally posted by matpit

Now You Look.
I dont even care a if the barrets delay time would be 1000 seconds. Barret is a weapon and i don't like. I Care about knife more than barret. I just said my opinion of the new Soldat. Whatever..

Don't you love whiners incapable of expressing themselves without four letter words, three letter acronyms (OMG!! WTF!?) that demonstrate the grammar skills of a cretin with a two digit IQ?

You wind up to throw a grenade in real life, why should it be any different with knives? I mean, it's a knife!!! Where did you get the idea that the average soldier can throw a full sized combat knife at high velocity with the flick of a wrist? Some people just get mad because the ridiculously overpowered weapon they were exploiting all the time was suddenly fixed. Others get mad because they have no strategy and run out guns blazing, and get their derrière handed to them in tiny bits. Go play a match of paintball and use your soldat tactics and let's see how many welts you acquire at the end of a day.

Sometimes I feel that michal was pressured into 'nerfing' the weapons because of constant harrassment from whiners with no idea of gameplay. It's a wonder he doesn't tell whiners to jump in the lake of joyjuice and spittle they create on a daily basis. I doubt that many whiners really know how hard it is to throw a knife or shoot a gun, or has any understanding of how much energy a bullet carries.

I have yet to see a whiner who has demonstrated knowledge of basic physics, knowledge of firearms (I look up cyclic fire rates on weapons when making my weapon mods), or understands anything about good gameplay(My weapons mods are balanced so that I can kill with any weapon with equal efficiency as long as I adjust my tactics). As a result, I cannot find any credibility in their complaints no matter how far I scrape the bottom of the barrel, even if I have to break through and burrow to China.
OMFG
OMFG
O-M-F-G with you!
wtf u think i am? somekind of piece of [CENSORED] laying on my computer and whining about soldat? [CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED] AAARHH!
wtf u all have against me? huh? tell me!

quote:ON A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN, THIS THREAD GETS 50 HOMOEROTICY POINTS.
CAPTAIN_PLANET Posted - 24 Dec 2005 : 09:40:27
THIS THREAD IS ALMOST AS HOMOSEXUAL AS ME.
AGREED 100% [CENSORED]

I JUST said my opinion. Is that too much?
-.-

le-mec
December 28, 2005, 3:39 am
See? You proved my point exactly!

Running in circles, screaming at the top of your lungs outdoors would probably be a more constructive use of your time. It would get a mouse-potato like you some badly needed exercise, and give your parents some peace and quiet since you'd be out of the house. Try not to get hit by a car, OK?

Opinions are like bungholes. Everyone's got one. Unless you can back up your opinion with some solid reasons, you cannot possibly expect anyone to take your side -- you can't produce a convincing argument through decibel level alone. The louder you scream, the more tightly people will hold their hands over their ears. Besides, "yelling" with all-caps on a text-based medium has about as much shock value and impact as a person slamming the door of his cloth tent shut. It only serves to demonstrate his rudeness and immaturity.

People who jump in to spew their opinions just to increase their post counts degrade the content of the forum and are generally to be regarded as noise to be filtered out.

matpit
December 28, 2005, 7:51 am
quote:See? You proved my point exactly!
Of course?
Yea what ever...

omfgwtfxiit1337h4x0rrrymiabxiitomfgwtfxiit1337h4x0rrrymiabxiit

le-mec
December 28, 2005, 9:17 am
I take no pleasure in winning a battle of minds against the unarmed. This thread now has as much merit as the average flame war, and I doubt your behaviour makes anyone proud. Somebody lock this thread before this rotten little foreskin does something his parents would be really ashamed of.

matpit
December 28, 2005, 1:59 pm
Yeah, that's right