( search forums )
What would you like to see?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Deleted User
December 15, 2005, 2:05 pm
Those of you who have seen the sv|movie, project X, knifeoholic and the other ones around, what in those movies impressed you most?

Was it the new tricks that you never seen before, massive kill scenes or the all around feeling of the video?

If you could decide, what tricks would you like to see?
Give me some tips of tricks or kills that even tops the 2 movies mentioned above. And also what you would not like to see.

Deleted User
December 15, 2005, 3:34 pm
I like the begining of project x,
and you don't just people what they like...

Deleted User
December 15, 2005, 4:44 pm
That there was something new, or amazing things (tricks or kills). The overall feeling is also important, and the music should fit good to make the sensation even stronger.
Really, you can't ask people what they enjoy, not like that .. Surprise them, be creative! Don't make just some slaugtherhouse movie, it needs something special.
[;p]

Deleted User
December 15, 2005, 6:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by Coq RougeThat there was something new, or amazing things (tricks or kills). The overall feeling is also important, and the music should fit good to make the sensation even stronger.
Really, you can't ask people what they enjoy, not like that .. Surprise them, be creative! Don't make just some slaugtherhouse movie, it needs something special.
[;p]

True that; I was just thinking if any1 would like to see some trick in particular.

I'm a big fan of project X and the originality of it but i still think there are tons of fairly simple tricks that looks really awesome that i havent seen any1 do. I thinking of making a movie in the near future.

Deleted User
December 15, 2005, 7:27 pm
Yes start on project X and little tricks