( search forums )
Death Icons
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Rambo_6
December 16, 2005, 1:28 am
A simple idea: Have separate icons for the gun selection menu, and the corner where it says who kills who with what gun.

Sorta like counter strike.

headstone
December 16, 2005, 2:51 pm
Why?

Deleted User
December 16, 2005, 6:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by headstoneWhy?

What I'd like to see is the "Kill tracker" telling you what someone killed themselves with. At the moment it only tells you that someone commited suicide. If they used /kill or fell on a death poly you could add a "skull weapon" in the tracker so you know they commited hara kiri kiri xD

Keron Cyst
December 16, 2005, 6:20 pm
I've never played CS and I never will, so I don't understand what you're trying to get at. What do you mean by this? Do you just want a different set of weapon icons for the Kill List so they're not cut off by the end of the monitor or something?...

Raptor
December 16, 2005, 9:05 pm
^For example:

EsX_Raptor[IMAGE]your mom

Kyklis
December 17, 2005, 1:20 am
That is already in the game...?

Unless you mean being able to make a death icon seperate from the interface picture.

Rambo_6
December 17, 2005, 6:50 pm
Well the problem is, if you make your menu guns too big then it enlarges them too much in the corner.

So it's help a LOT if you could customize them.

rabidhamster
December 18, 2005, 3:19 am
quite.

agree on this one.

edak
December 18, 2005, 3:43 am
perhaps it should automatically resize them appropriately when the image files are too big.

Keron Cyst
December 18, 2005, 5:26 am
It already does, but most images are still cut off.

Yeah, I got at what Rambo_6's saying, and I support fully. Either that or be able to adjust the Kill List in registered interfaces (yet another incentive) ;-D

Rambo_6
December 18, 2005, 8:29 pm
That would work just as well.

I think MM should consider this, it'd make weapon interface making much better. Plus, we can get more creative with the death icons.