( search forums )
(moved) Attention people of the forums!!!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Kaider
December 16, 2005, 4:10 am
Mar77a hacks and has made a hack!

[IMAGE]

EDIT: Full size screen shot here:
http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot108wq.png

DeLarge wanted the spray paint out of the way to see if I was hiding anything. Here you go:
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5765/screenshot117fu.png

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 4:14 am
Hacking is wrong. Don't write about people who are hackers or if you write a hack.

Kaider
December 16, 2005, 4:15 am
Mar77a is known on the forums and I wanted everyone to know that they hack and have made a hack. I want something to be done to them on the forums as a punishment as I am hoping a moderator will see this.And did you see in my post that I said I write a hack? No.

EDIT: I was also hoping m00 would see this as Mar77a is an admin on his public CTF server.

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 4:17 am
If the pictures are small and are impossible to read then it's very unconvincing.

Kaider
December 16, 2005, 4:18 am
Try printing it out or saving it on your computer then enlarging it. I was hoping you would figure that out.

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 4:20 am
No - that won't help. The image itself is small.

Kaider
December 16, 2005, 4:21 am
quote:Originally posted by Kaider or saving it on your computer then enlarging it. I was hoping you would figure that out.

It's not that hard to do. Stupid Photobucket won't let me make it it's original size.

vash763
December 16, 2005, 4:21 am
uhm, it being small = it being [CENSORED]ty at bigger size

karmazon
December 16, 2005, 4:23 am
somebody ban this dumb[CENSORED]

haha he edited his reply

Kaider
December 16, 2005, 4:23 am
Is there a different image hosting service I could use then?

EDIT: Why don't you believe me?

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 4:24 am
I tell you - it's not convincing me or you. This topic was written:

To wrongfully accuse Mar77a
For attention
To post-pump.

There has to be a forum rule about this. You can't prove it with small pictures.

Kaider, use Imageshack.us to upload. At this point, we cannot believe you because the picture is too small and we are unsure if it really is about hack material in Soldat - and this could just be a ordinary Soldat picture.

4 Out Of 5 Dentists
December 16, 2005, 4:24 am
hahaha oh wow

were you not listening to mar77a at all?

Kaider
December 16, 2005, 4:25 am
Look,I'm asking you to find a different image host so I could make it bigger, so you people would believe me!

EDIT: "were you not listening to mar77a at all?"

What do you mean?

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 4:26 am
I said Imageshack!

[URL]

Kaider
December 16, 2005, 4:29 am
http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot108wq.png

Here, there you go for a full size screen shot.

DeLarge,please give me some time to actually upload the image before you post five seconds later yelling at me for not using it.

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 4:30 am
Ok. I believe you.

vash763
December 16, 2005, 4:31 am
Are you serious?

Go to the URL and find the hack for me, cause I didn't see it earlier today as I was using the taunt gen

Kaider
December 16, 2005, 4:32 am
I know he owns m00's server.

I'm not trying to starhunt.

I am quoting what he said, it said "Soldat 1.3.1 Aimbot by mar77a. Download at blah blah blah."

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 4:33 am
This might sound stupid but what is 'starhunting?' Is it pushing topics up?

Kaider
December 16, 2005, 4:33 am
I never said it wasn't an advertisement, as it cleary is for other downloads. I am showing that he said he uses an Aimbot. Nothing else.

EDIT: Starhunting I believe is just trying to purely up your post count.

4 Out Of 5 Dentists
December 16, 2005, 4:35 am
starhunting is when you post just to get stars (theyre under your name)

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 4:36 am
Nevermind, now I know it.

Correlated to this topic, he wrote it when he had '99 posts.'

karmazon
December 16, 2005, 4:38 am
you're so stupid kaider
I'm gonna make a taunt like that "Aimbot 1.3.1 activated" and see thousands of people say on forums I hack "because he said so"

Kaider
December 16, 2005, 4:39 am
I know that would be a fake because I know Aimbotters don't say "Aimbot 1.3.1 activated" or any other stupid robo-junk like that.

EDIT: And yes,I did edit my reply,but I didn't cut anything out, I put something there.

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 4:42 am
To rub it in: why would you start this bizarre topic at 99 letters?

Kaider
December 16, 2005, 4:43 am
Umm....what? I don't care about post count. I only want my opinions to be noticed in the forums. I don't starhunt and never will. I don't keep track of post count to tell you the truth.

EDIT: An answer/question, why do you think I edited all those replies and this one instead of stretching them out into double-posts?

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 4:44 am
And next time, don't put large red spray-paint. I can see that it's covering some text. Are you trying to hide something there?

Kaider
December 16, 2005, 4:45 am
Ummm....no. I'll change the image to non-spray paint. Just a sec...

EDIT: Here you go:
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5765/screenshot117fu.png

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 4:46 am
I'm waiting for it.

Five minutes have gone past and it's quick to edit your letter.

Kaider
December 16, 2005, 4:50 am
What? I edited it 2 minutes after your request.... If you just look at the post 2 above me, you'll see the link there for you.

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 4:51 am
Where the person said "wow", comparing the two pictures you've chopped the portion off!

Kaider
December 16, 2005, 4:53 am
What?! That is a full-size screen shot, I play in windowed mode. Go ahead and start Soldat up in windowed mode, then put Soldat over the image.

EDIT: The person saying "wow" is me, and I said that because he said about the hack earlier, then after I said the wow and the thing about posting it on the forums, he did it again.

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 4:54 am
Excuse me you misunderstood. With the picture that has red spray-paint, there was covered text above you saying "wow." Now when I see the spray-paint free picture, you cut off the covered message.

m00`
December 16, 2005, 4:55 am
lol kaider your funny dude ^^

mike323
December 16, 2005, 4:57 am
quote:Originally posted by DeLargeHacking is wrong. Don't write about people who are hackers or if you write a hack.

Second that

DeLarge
Kaider may be trying to bury evidence under the carpet.

Kaider
Yes, DeLarge,I took several screenshots in a row. I can't remove the spray paint in the first one with erasing the top, then you would saying "it's cropped,you're hiding something"

EDIT: Mike, please read the whole topic instead of reading the first 2 posts. It's not that long of a read.

EDIT numero dos: What would I be trying to hide anyway?

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 5:03 am
I will investigate the two images:

Exhibit A:
[IMAGE]

Exhibit B:
[IMAGE]

It looks like you have painted over the above message from the spray-painted picture using the matching sky colour.

Deleted User
December 16, 2005, 5:04 am
WOW, BOTH OF YOU ARE IDIOTS. OMFG........................

http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=30035

Check that thread for more info, WOW...

Kaider
December 16, 2005, 5:04 am
Please read my post, I took several screenshots in a row. Please tell me how I can remove spary paint without erasing the top and then I will post it.

EDIT: Poop, thanks for the all-caps reply followed not by an explanation.

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 5:06 am
quote:Originally posted by PoopWOW, BOTH OF YOU ARE IDIOTS. OMFG........................

http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=30035

Check that thread for more info, WOW...

Yourself are a true idiot. Move your pinky finger over the Caps Lock key to push it down.

Kaider, you can't fool me.

Kaider
December 16, 2005, 5:07 am
Nevermind, no one believes me,I just don't care anymore. Maybe it was a joke by mar77a. Some mod,please lock this.

EDIT: DeLarge: I'm sorry you are so much against me, I just tried to prove to everyone that they are not as trustworthy as they seem.

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 5:08 am
This deserves to be locked. Sure, you removed the red spray-paint, but you may have feathered the text and moved it up a little. That's the second cause. Furthermore you need a ban. Every evidence must be shown correctly and not doctored.

Deleted User
December 16, 2005, 5:08 am
Kaider, you are extremely stupid. DeLarge, you are extremely stupid.

There, that is the summary of this thread. Goodbye.

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 5:13 am
How can I be 'stupid' when I did some studying on the pictures you mousy civillian?

Poop, your brain is nothing but full of poop.

karmazon
December 16, 2005, 5:17 am
why would you do any "studying" to the pictures, what the [CENSORED] are you trying to find

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 5:18 am
Did you read the writings pages previous? He chopped a line of text off. That is all.

karmazon
December 16, 2005, 5:21 am
and your point is ?

m00`
December 16, 2005, 5:21 am
Kaider isnt stupid only delarge is stupid, kaider is cool, he just made a mistake, delarge still hasn't realised its a mistake, hes jsut trying to piss Kaider off, f*ck of delarge you f*cken troll

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 5:25 am
Another lousy comment; brought to you by moo`. Because of you going against my opinions is because that I hate Weapon Modifications. So you try to make your comment innocent by calling Kaider "cool." You both aren't, you're both spastics. Moo`, the only vital arguments to you is all the name-calling. For Alex's sake, why provoke conflict? You argued at Puddle Jumper before I came along to settle the debate.

Karmazon, you know the point.

Rune
December 16, 2005, 5:31 am
Howcome no one makes topics like these when I use fake hack advertising taunts :<

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 5:32 am
Why would you do such a thing?

vash763
December 16, 2005, 5:33 am
I like how Kaider and DeLarge are both backseat moderators.

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 5:37 am
You mean that I am a moderator wanna-be? Not really.

vash763
December 16, 2005, 6:05 am
I just noticed you acting like a moderator throughout this thread.

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 6:17 am
But I don't try to be a moderator.

m00`
December 16, 2005, 6:18 am
lolol yes you do, and whats this got to do with Puddle Jumper? hahaha, quit acting as if interweb arguments are world wars

Swarmer
December 16, 2005, 6:48 am
ROFL, this is the best thread ever. someone should sticky it.
It's funny how kaider and delarge are having a 3 page conversation. It's like an IM convo.
It's also interesting how they didn't click on Poop's link, which explains it all, and even said Poop is dumb.
The best part is how they are completely missing the one big overlooked part, and arguing about something completely irrelevant.

These are what I call "Champions of Life."

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 9:00 am
quote:Originally posted by m00`lolol yes you do, and whats this got to do with Puddle Jumper? hahaha, quit acting as if interweb arguments are world wars

I'm surrounded by a freak!

m00`
December 16, 2005, 9:03 am
Oh no... im so insulted, what ever shall I do? lmao hahaha

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 9:07 am
quote:Originally posted by m00`Oh no... im so insulted, what ever shall I do? lmao hahaha

I'm surrounded by freakish sentences!

The Geologist
December 16, 2005, 9:11 am
Holy crap. Three pages in all of half an hour? Get a life people.

What's to argue about? This is a foolish matter, Kaider has been made to be the fool, and Delarge you're doing no better in your dogmatic attempt to prove the obvious. Now let's all have a laugh and leave it be.

Echo_Trail
December 16, 2005, 9:53 am
I accidently clicket on this thread, and was, at the very second, sucked into it's nonsence.
This is just so stupid, that i just have to leave my mark:
Kaider, i respect you for bringing this up. mar77a is "big" in here, and you were most likely not to be believed. But i think you shouldn't have come in, in such an offensive way. After all, there's no proof of mar77a being this black dog(or whatever his name was).
I don't believe he did it. One thing is for certain: If i was to release n aimbot hack, the last thing i'd do, is to put my name on it. Anyway, ease up abit guys.

And for Delarge.. WTF, were you born yesterday? What the hell is the matter with you? Think you some smart investigater? If he was hiding something, why would he post a thread about it, which he knew would be ridden by a billion ppl before the end of this day? geez, get a grip.

I mean, hacking is lame, and if there's evidence that someone hacks, the forums is the right place to put it. Or so it should be, so get real about it, and stop spamming these things up...

m00`
December 16, 2005, 10:05 am
lol echo trail, i'd hate to break this to you but, mar77a IS black dog and he doesnt hack he just used a taunt to make people think hes hacking as a joke ^^

mar77a
December 16, 2005, 12:39 pm
Hi guys, did you notice surb is back? I haxed my way into -EL- now :D

Ah, regarding the topic, fun, dont lock it, just move it to the bash pit please. And yeah, i forgot to add it to the downloads page, let me add it.

EDIT: Added to mar77a.llsc.us for you whiners, download it from here.

Deleted User
December 16, 2005, 1:23 pm
omg u r so orijinal wherd u cum ^ w/ that 1 LOL!!!!1!!!1

lithium
December 16, 2005, 1:43 pm
KKEKE PWNT'D!!!1!1!111

Jesus Christ, you'd think after Zambino did this to Rabble and got so much publicity people would [CENSORED]ing learn.

Deleted User
December 16, 2005, 2:00 pm
Another one...

EDIT:
And why can't i click multi times in that link in your site?

DePhille
December 16, 2005, 2:13 pm
The screenshot itself is convincing BUT:
1) Black Dog = Mar77a , but everyone can use his nick.
2) It's a chat message , I can type that too if I want (for example in a taunt)

I'm not trying to be harsh or trying to defend mar77a but the bad thing is that we cannot tell if he's cheating , not even with a screenshot (Yours is true , not edited , it's evidence) or not even while playing with him (for aimbots atleast).

Deleted User
December 16, 2005, 2:46 pm
omhawt hi i try download 1.3.1 aimbot but your site tell me four oh four me was wondering if you send me hack with pwning skills plz thanks. But really, mar77a doesnt have the skillz to make an aimbot =\

mar77a
December 16, 2005, 2:55 pm
LIEK SRYA ENSNCE I FIXORED THE LINZOR PWNG LOLOLOPL

Echo_Trail
December 16, 2005, 3:10 pm
m00`
Ok, so he IS black dog..
How the [CENSORED] would i know? :D
Anyway, it's understandable why Kaider would think so then :P Anyway, i think it's great to post about it. The day that big ones are allowed to use hacks and such, without ppl caring, is the day soldat will colapse. Were lucky that most of the big guys are such respectable players. I really think so. anyway, i'm glad we cleared this out..
Damn this:D

mar77a
December 16, 2005, 3:18 pm
I R BIG ONE; OH YESH!!

the one thing you still dont understand raptor, is that i wasnt hacking, it's just an advertisement for my site.

karmazon
December 16, 2005, 3:30 pm
echo trail got pazowned too haha

lithium
December 16, 2005, 3:30 pm
COME ON, it's not that difficult to figure out that it's a joke. We all know mar77a is too stoppid to make hax anyway.

mar77a
December 16, 2005, 4:07 pm
At least I can type, you stoopid ful. :D

rabidhamster
December 16, 2005, 4:31 pm
at least you know how to make images links in the forums. (your sig)

Deleted User
December 16, 2005, 6:18 pm
Ugh.
Your both jumping on the train to lamesville here...

Deleted User
December 16, 2005, 7:53 pm
It's topics like these that make me want to rip out my eyeballs and step on them.

Actually...I'd much rather do it to DeLarge...

/puts on cleats

nfsjunkie91
December 16, 2005, 9:16 pm
this reminds me of a guy whose name starts with an 'r' and ends with an 'abble'

kaider, you got pwned.

vash763
December 16, 2005, 11:12 pm
No one realizes that Poop might have been sarcastic in his all caps 'OMGZ' style of post.

Kaider
December 18, 2005, 11:18 pm
Haha,who's laughing now? Look at mar77a's site at mar77a.llsc.us and go under downloads. Look at the last download on the list.

Deleted User
December 19, 2005, 1:24 am
I want to hurt you...so bad......

Kaider
December 19, 2005, 1:28 am
Because I am right that mar77a really is advertising a hack? I'm sorry if I'm correct. I wish there were no hackers.

Deleted User
December 19, 2005, 1:32 am
OH GOD DAMNIT! Click on the god damned link! You know what it does? Of course not! You know why? Because you're a god damned retard!

All it does is take you back to the degrading example of human intelligence that is this thread.

Edit: Oh and mar77a, sorry if I ruined the little joke. I just can't take it.

Kaider
December 19, 2005, 1:42 am
No,I didn't click it. You know why? I don't click or go to anything that I think even might have a hack.

Deleted User
December 19, 2005, 1:56 am
I don't know how on earth you surf the web then. Every single link could be misconstrued to have a "hack" hidden in it.

Over and over again throughout this entire thread people have been trying to drive one simple thought into that thick skull of yours. "It was a joke". Anyone can make a taunt that says it, a screenshot doesn't prove crap. One of the only ways you could possibly convince anyone is if you had several demos of him hacking from several reliable sources.

For a while it seemed as if you'd seen the error of your ways, but then you had to go and post again. As if you didn't even bother to read the posts of others. Such as this one.
quote:Ah, regarding the topic, fun, dont lock it, just move it to the bash pit please. And yeah, i forgot to add it to the downloads page, let me add it.

EDIT: Added to mar77a.llsc.us for you whiners, download it from here.

I hope to god you get it this time.

Deleted User
December 19, 2005, 2:25 am
LET'S ALL STOP AND GO TO M00 PUBLIC SERVER AND HAVE PIE AND WAFFLES!

Deleted User
December 19, 2005, 2:34 am
AMEN.

Deleted User
December 19, 2005, 2:46 am
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
December 19, 2005, 2:56 am
hahahaha XD
lawl :P

peemonkey
December 19, 2005, 3:00 am
:D

Deleted User
December 19, 2005, 3:06 am
Peemonkey ballsacks knifes 0_o

UGK
December 19, 2005, 10:30 pm
Kaider...You are the most retarded person I have ever met. We were playing in the PC server. Black Dog shows up and when I saw that taunt I said, "HAxors! Kick him!" But then my friend told me he was Mar77a. I was like " Man is this the actual mar77a?" and he said it was. SO I believed that he didn't hack and started playing in peace. If he was hacking, I wouldn't ove owned him with the barret, ruger, and spas. There hes not hacking.

Keron Cyst
December 19, 2005, 11:35 pm

So what? And besides, bots hack more; they aren't affected by bink. Go ahead, try it.

Kaider
December 19, 2005, 11:36 pm
I was wrong, ok?! There, you heard me say it, now leave! You've been wanting me to say it throughout at least four pages of posts and I said it!! I just think that people like mar77a (By this I mean people who are popular on the forums) shouldn't be going like "luk ad dis her aimbut im uzin!,dzlz frm hir!". Nobody should be claiming that they hack if they don't. It fine with me if mar77a advertises his site in-game, just not in this manner.

The Geologist
December 19, 2005, 11:56 pm
Jeez..I guess you'll just have to learn to develop a sense of humor.

lithium
December 20, 2005, 12:02 am
I'm not quite sure whether this is funny or sad.

;_;

Kaider
December 20, 2005, 12:04 am
If I laugh at myself, I will be like Rabble, who was made fun of because he laughed at himself. If I'm serious, I will be told to get a sense of humor. No matter what I'm doing something wrong.

mar77a
December 20, 2005, 12:13 am
Kaider, seriously, maybe, taking into account how "bashy" this community is, you should have done some research before posting a thread like this. No offense.

Kaider
December 20, 2005, 12:15 am
None taken. And also, I apologize mar77a.

mar77a
December 20, 2005, 12:19 am
Heh, nvm. Everyday you learn something new.

XenocidE
December 20, 2005, 12:54 am
<3 mar77a. I mean who couldn't love a face like that?

Judge_Man
December 20, 2005, 2:33 am
!! Xenocide Ballsack mar77a !!

vash763
December 20, 2005, 2:53 am
I </3 Echo

Deleted User
December 20, 2005, 2:58 am
you slice echo's ballsack?

Deleted User
January 17, 2006, 10:57 am
hmm i think ma77a is one bad [CENSORED]

vash763
January 17, 2006, 2:29 pm
Did you read through the topic before you bumped it?

nfsjunkie91
January 18, 2006, 2:56 am
quote:Originally posted by UGKKaider...You are the most retarded person I have ever met. We were playing in the PC server. Black Dog shows up and when I saw that taunt I said, "HAxors! Kick him!" But then my friend told me he was Mar77a. I was like " Man is this the actual mar77a?" and he said it was. SO I believed that he didn't hack and started playing in peace. If he was hacking, I wouldn't ove owned him with the barret, ruger, and spas. There hes not hacking.

I R FREND LOL

Gortaak
January 18, 2006, 3:53 am
[quote]Nobody should be claiming that they hack if they don't. /quote]

why not? i dont hack, and i always joke about hacking, if you see me in a game i usually talk about turning on my aimbot or my hax, whats wrong with [CENSORED]ing with people?

oh and honestly, if someone was caught with demos and [CENSORED] for hacking, what would really happen to them? a ban on the forum? a bad name on the inter net? honestly nothing could prevent them from playing the game, ip ban? ever heard of steganos internet annoymozier ( and if you dont think that works, ill prove you wrong, ive gotten around many ip bans in mmos with it) there are soo many ways to get around it, if you run through a router, unplug the router, and plug it into your comp, new ip, or cmd--> ipconfig --> iprelease ---> iprenew --> restart comp = new ip, so really, posting about hackers is completely pointless and a waste of space :)
ZOMGWTFHAX!!!!11

mar77a
May 28, 2006, 12:13 am
*bump*

VERSION 1.3.1b OUT!

FliesLikeABrick
May 28, 2006, 12:32 am
joking about hacking is bad. If you joke about hacking, it will make people think that more hacking is going on than really is, and they're more likely to consider it.

shoover
May 28, 2006, 4:57 am
 Quote:Some people think that <3 is a heart, but its clearly a ballsack

Quote:Originally posted by Officer_BulbockPeemonkey ballsacks knifes 0_o

BAWHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHA. PEEMONKEY GOT PWNED!!!!!!

Besides that valid point, heres what i think about the screenie.

Its simple. Find the consolelog that tells you who logged in as black dog. Show us the IP, and that will give us more clues to if he really hacks.

My stance: mar77, u [CENSORED]en hack!

frogboy
May 28, 2006, 5:03 am
You're a [CENSORED]ing moron.

?
May 28, 2006, 6:54 am
mar77a is so lame!

Swebonny
May 28, 2006, 5:45 pm
And you so sexy

The Geologist
May 28, 2006, 7:03 pm