( search forums )
Soldat as ET
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
e-root
December 16, 2005, 9:05 am
I speak about new Soldat mode. Thats based on great game Enemy territory. If you play it, you know there is two nations (axis & allies). On map is some objective(s), and there are profession as medic engineer and so on. For everyone profession is different guns and skills. I think it'll be funny if someone put mine on ground and enemy step on mine! Maps can be very exciting, with objectives (destroy tank, stole gold and so), more then one respawn (you can capture enemy respawn). Maps can be big.
I think ctf is boring, you must only kills and capture flags...
So if you have some question ask me , ICQ: 245058394 mail: _oO@centrum.cz - thx

Deleted User
December 16, 2005, 11:01 am
Different professions/classes of players will probably never happen, but I like the idea of capturing enemy respawn points for a gamemode like Assault on UT.

crg23
December 17, 2005, 6:12 am
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=29984

I had a similar idea...yeah classes would be awsome.

vash763
December 17, 2005, 11:29 am
I would like to see classes

rabidhamster
December 18, 2005, 3:16 am
quote:Originally posted by StalkyDifferent professions/classes of players will probably never happen, but I like the idea of capturing enemy respawn points for a gamemode like Assault on UT.

Kaider
December 18, 2005, 5:34 am
quote:Originally posted by StalkyDifferent professions/classes of players will probably never happen, but I like the idea of capturing enemy respawn points for a gamemode like Assault on UT.

And Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2, and on the Timesplitters games as game mode "Zones", and probably many many more games feature a same type of game mode. I like classes though, it makes you have teamwork and strategy. If this was implemented, I would like to see classes and Capture the Spawn (xD) as two separate game modes.