December 16, 2005, 1:08 pm
wwww.google.com/search?query=mouse+keyboard+free

or something like that

lithium
December 16, 2005, 1:45 pm
ahahhhah wow.

Vijchtidoodah
December 16, 2005, 6:33 pm
OH-NOES!-MY-SPACEBAR-AND-CAPS-BUTTON-HAVE-STOPPED-WORKING!

I-MUST-INFORM-EVERYONE-IN-THE-ENTIRE-[CENSORED]ING-WORLD.

Keron Cyst
December 16, 2005, 6:49 pm
Occasionally this happens to me, when I wake up my comp. from standby every 1/4 times; keyboard goes moot and just won't respond at all without a restart.

rofl @ Vij'

?
December 16, 2005, 8:23 pm
Man that i know about a mouse keyboard I can now type while I pee out the window :D

DeLarge
December 16, 2005, 8:50 pm
Go to Start, All Programs, Accessories, Accessibility, and click On-Screen Keyboard.

frogboy
December 16, 2005, 10:12 pm
Go to your nearest store which sells keyboards and stop trying to [CENSORED] attention.

peemonkey
December 16, 2005, 10:17 pm
On-screen keyboard owns.....(typed using said program)
It really lets you know how well-acquainted with a keyboard you are.

vash763
December 16, 2005, 11:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by frogboyGo to your nearest store which sells keyboards and stop trying to [CENSORED] attention.

Quoted for truth

Deleted User
December 17, 2005, 12:36 am
haaha this on screen thing is cool

Deleted User
December 17, 2005, 2:58 am
ok first vijtch, don't be such a [CENSORED], who said i couldnt use my space bar? so does everyone in the world look at this forum? the cord that connects the keyboard to my computer was chewed by a mouse. the only person who i thought was helpful was delarge so thx, i was trying to find the onscreen keyboard, and now i have to use a keyboard that has a [CENSORED]ing noisy space bar so meh.

Vijchtidoodah
December 17, 2005, 4:50 am
If the keyboard is too noisy, just copy and paste.

The Geologist
December 17, 2005, 5:59 am
quote:Originally posted by dascoomy key borD Cut.I use CoPy paste. bye

quote:Originally posted by dascooso does everyone in the world look at this forum? the cord that connects the keyboard to my computer was chewed by a mouse. the only person who i thought was helpful was delarge so thx, i was trying to find the onscreen keyboard, and now i have to use a keyboard that has a [CENSORED]ing noisy space bar so meh.

Yeah, you're really looking for help in your first post. I clearly see you asking people for help, and I don't see you trying to [CENSORED] yourself out for attention with the popularized "OMG my keyboard is messed up and I have to make sure you all know" plea.[/sarcasm]

peemonkey
December 17, 2005, 6:07 am
i saw that "greese hands, push button, recieve bacon" [CENSORED] on a hot air box thing in the [CENSORED]ter today. i said "geologist" and some dude in the [CENSORED]ter-[CENSORED]ter was all "what?" and i couldnt piss anymore but was [CENSORED]in laughing...must've been some experience for the other guy :|

vash763
December 17, 2005, 8:29 am
That is a sig that will be told to many a new person on the forum.

Deleted User
December 17, 2005, 11:00 pm
i had to go to school, so i was to lazy to go copy and paste a help