( search forums )
[RGN] looking for UK only members
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Firestorm
March 1, 2003, 1:32 am
We only accept UK members so we all live in the same time zone. Although we go have one member from Finland and 2 from Sweden

[RGN] = Regeneration

If you want to join copy, paste and fill in this form then send it to my e-mail address dragonfirestorm@hotmail.com

Game Name

Just Your First Name

Favourite Weapon

MSN Messenger name

N1nj@
March 8, 2003, 5:57 pm
Game Name: N1nj@

Just Your First Name: Lawrence

Favourite Weapon: Barret

MSN Messenger name: k1ll3r_1@hotmail.com

HAHA I DONT WANT TO JOIN....

good job!

haha...i m being stupid
nice site

http://www.nwa.us.tt

Firestorm
March 8, 2003, 7:34 pm
okay I will put u on the site

Firestorm
March 8, 2003, 7:35 pm
:) just joking it was fun playing with u and you site isn't bad either.

ada89
March 8, 2003, 9:27 pm
i saw me on ur site.. [:-bonc01]

N1nj@
March 8, 2003, 10:15 pm
quote:Members Area

[IMAGE]Official clan colors : Red Top : Black Trousers please change to this setting now. Having clan colors will mean we will all appear the same color on the score list.

[IMAGE]We are thinking about joining the http://www.sctfl.ca.tt/ CTF league. Although was are a DM clan at he moment it is good to practice a bit of CTF if we can if are going to join this competition and also to improve our skill at working as a team.

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]In this picture although jimbo had a low score since he did not capture the flag. He showed good teamwork skills by helping the out in ctf it is not all about your score although my high score from all the captures shows that I am a pretty aggressive ctf attacker, jimbo is too, sniper could make a good defender any other positions for a 4v4 team.

Our Official Clan Match Soldat Team

This is ranked so the top 2 play in our 2v2 matches top 5 play in 5v5 matches etc.

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

Sorry to all those not on the list it was not easy to make the decisions, don't worry if you prove yourself u will get on this list, if you are on this list you got to practice if you want to stay in the team. Most of the people on this list are our older members as I may not have seen some of the newer members play to their full potential.

does that looks familiar, Firestorm?

Firestorm
March 9, 2003, 12:53 am
he he maybe I should add more protection

SoldatStriker
March 14, 2003, 12:37 am
(Topic unlocked.)

SuperKill
March 30, 2003, 6:07 pm
uhh the thing with the winning screens...dude its kinda lame :\

Feersum Endjinn
April 3, 2003, 8:28 pm
If my guild thingy me jig dosn't kick off, maybe I will apply too if I may. I'm in London by the way.

N1nj@
April 4, 2003, 9:08 pm
this clan is not going no where...lol

Feersum Endjinn
April 4, 2003, 11:29 pm
lol @ n1nj@

By the way, if it's "not going no where" then that means it must be going somewhere. It's a double negative.

--- Post sponsored by the double negative man

N1nj@
April 4, 2003, 11:51 pm
wth are you talkin about

wormdundee
April 5, 2003, 1:32 am
well hes right, think about what you said, i'll put it in different words to make it more clear,
basically you said, "it isnt going nowhere", i think you were trying to say, "its going nowhere"
if you say it like you did, your actually saying they're going somewhere since, "they are not going nowhere" i wonder if that makes it any clearer.

enjoyincubus
April 5, 2003, 1:51 am
I don't think he will get that....too hard to understand....

But after four more 1-line posts, maybe we can figure out if he doesn't not understand it. (i did that on purpose to see if ning@ gets this whole concept....we'll see soon enough....)

Shadow

Feersum Endjinn
April 5, 2003, 2:55 pm
This is so not unfunny! [:P]

wormdundee
April 5, 2003, 4:46 pm
lol, now everyone is going to start talking in double-negatives on this thread...well, except ninja of course. which could actually get kind of confusing if your reading this quickly

sauron_the_deceiver
April 6, 2003, 11:42 am
dont be mean to ninja, he isnt not stupid... :p

ráz0r
April 6, 2003, 12:27 pm
Not stupid, to a stupid person !!!

SoldatStriker
April 7, 2003, 12:12 pm
I'm going to go get me some moderator's aspirin...