( search forums )
Good Bye (Due to problems in 1.3.1)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
December 17, 2005, 12:42 am
Im not quitting soldat, im going back to play on previous versions, with the people who refused to switch. Im sorry, but I have dealt with this version long enough, and it has driven me insane trying to deal with it. I never had any love for the new versions, I never grew to enjoy them, only to move on with everyone and simply just deal with it.

Its not the weapon balance that caused me to finally leave, no, its this BUGGED up version. Until I see a fix on every damn bug that ruins gameplay in soldat, im going back to 1.2.1. I, am SICK of having half my shots hit the person but to no effect. 6 times in a row, ill hit people with below 50 ping in a server full of people with the same ping, and none of my shots will even hit/kill. I dont have much of a problem with this game being moved into a more skill based game, but whats the point if the weapons are double nerfed due to this downgrade of a version.

So with this pointless message, I say farewell. Come back with me if you wish to 1.2.1, I wont be returning until I see an actual upgrade of a version, where I can actually PLAY with out the inconvenience of netcode issues and bugs screwing me over.

frogboy
December 17, 2005, 12:48 am
[CENSORED]. I actually got excited for a second. Looks like you're not actually leaving Soldat.

N1nj@
December 17, 2005, 12:55 am
same reaction with frogboy. [CENSORED].

_Mancer_
December 17, 2005, 1:09 am
Sigh.. you idiot.

Chakra`
December 17, 2005, 1:25 am
What are these bugs people keep mentioning?

I been playing on a whole variety of servers in europe and america, and yet to experience anything I haven't had in 1.3. Plus I use ruger....I think i'd know when a shot didn't connect. On top of that, the netcode wasn't even changed either. So what the sweet [CENSORED] are people on about?

rabidhamster
December 17, 2005, 1:32 am
although i did love 1.21, i'm not gonna leave the community just because soldat has been going through some rough times.

normally i would give a warm goodbye, but good riddance.

Deleted User
December 17, 2005, 1:50 am
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`What are these bugs people keep mentioning?

Maybe he means that team switch bug? The one that happens when you try to switch team and you get kicked out. Then again, I've only had it happen on realistic survival servers, so I'm not sure if it happens on normal too. Bye, anyways.

Soulsnipa
December 17, 2005, 1:55 am
[CENSORED]

The Geologist
December 17, 2005, 2:42 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@same reaction with frogboy. [CENSORED].

Deleted User
December 17, 2005, 2:46 am
My god....people actually play 1.2.1. The fun days...are finally back. I dont have to wait anymore for a version I want, 1.2.1, is it. Btw, im not leaving the community, just leaving the servers of 1.3.1. You'll still see me spamming up these forums. =3

Deleted User
December 17, 2005, 3:41 am
awesome. =] Ill visit you someday.

reckon
December 17, 2005, 3:58 am
How many people would you say are playing 1.2.1?
I might download it and play off and on, I sure do miss that Aug.

4 Out Of 5 Dentists
December 17, 2005, 4:09 am
about 2 full servers right now

m00`
December 17, 2005, 4:16 am
i'm getting terribly sick of people playing versions like 1.2.1 thinking that their the 'oh so veteran leet versiosn with memories' and [CENSORED], seriously if your going to abandon the latest version of soldat, just f*ck off and dont come back

Deleted User
December 17, 2005, 4:41 am
m00, get over yourself -_-.

n00bface
December 17, 2005, 5:31 am
You've been playing since..what was it? April? Yeah, April...and you are already complaining about new versions. Learn to deal with change. Also, guess what?!?!?! Netcode wasn't changed at all in 1.3.1! The lag you are experiencing is due to the servers you play on! Or maybe it's your own connection?? If it was the servers fault - then everyone on the server has to put up with the same crap, so it's not like you're the only one gimped or anything. If it's your own connection's fault - then you're screwed on any version you play.

m00`
December 17, 2005, 5:35 am
quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderm00, get over yourself -_-.

actually I think quitters should get over their selves

I play on a server located in texas, I have 200 ping, and the people with 50 ping there complain about about lag and their shots not registering, seriously wtf? I have no problems at ALL

reckon
December 17, 2005, 5:50 am
I try to get over moo ;) but I never seem to make it.
If you know what I mean.

Swarmer
December 17, 2005, 7:04 am
exta :(

ThaD
December 17, 2005, 11:59 am
"So with this pointless message, I say farewell."

pretty much explains the whole post

Deleted User
December 17, 2005, 12:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceYou've been playing since..what was it? April? Yeah, April...and you are already complaining about new versions. Learn to deal with change. Also, guess what?!?!?! Netcode wasn't changed at all in 1.3.1! The lag you are experiencing is due to the servers you play on! Or maybe it's your own connection?? If it was the servers fault - then everyone on the server has to put up with the same crap, so it's not like you're the only one gimped or anything. If it's your own connection's fault - then you're screwed on any version you play.

I guess it was a bad time for me to start playing then. And its not the lag...shots will not register even if there IS no lag present. Something weird I noticed, in 1.2.1 when you shoot laggy players...the bullets hit...and the effect is delayed a second, rather then just hit and nothing. Its an improvement.

And id say theres around 50 people in 1.2.1, possibly more, and perhaps 20 servers running, about 10-15 are old 1.2.1 servers that have been running since forever. Im not sure how many are actuall dedicated though, Ill have to look into it.

Echo_Trail
December 17, 2005, 1:20 pm
hmm.. i don't really remember 1.2.1.. i think i'll play that one for a while..
I'll be back though.

And HEY, what's the big deal here? the guy's just saying goodbye, and everyone sees it as a chance of 'legal' whining and [CENSORED]ing.. Man ppl.. get over YOURSELVES first!
I mean, get a grip. It's no big sensation, so stop acting like he comitted some crime or such.
Geez..

Chakra`
December 17, 2005, 2:04 pm
I don't mind where he goes luv, though it's nice of him to let us know. Just confused as to what these bugs are... shots not connecting?
not only was netcode not changed since 1.3, but I don't think it's been changed since 1.2 either. A few server side default options perhaps tweaked, or new server-side options to customise options better towards that specific server, but this one stumps me. You really must simply be playing vs hackers, people with emule on, or on really badly hosted servers.

Still yet to have the teamchange bug either, and i'm always the guy that ends up jumping teams when one side goes down 'cos no one else will. And then there was that flag-returning bug, which I believe should've been fixed in a recent patch.

Not saying bugs, or indeed any of these bugs i've yet to witness don't exist, but my lack of experience with them surely suggests that it isn't that frequent a problem?

Deleted User
December 17, 2005, 3:06 pm
Shots not connecting...as in hitting a person, nothing happening. The soldat is literally seconds behind himself, and its happening EVERY Where, and the problem seems to increase with every version. In 1.2.1 ill admit its *there*, but it happens so infrequent, the majority of the time the hits will delay rather then not do anything at all.

And its not really the other bugs, though as annoying as they are, nothing compares to how much these registering issues tick me off. Regardless of my ping, regardless of everyone elses ping, it keeps happening.

rabidhamster
December 17, 2005, 3:16 pm
although i'm truly terrible at soldat (chakra would know), i've been having a blast on u13. there's NOTHING wrong with the new version.

EDIT: heh, extacide has 666 posts.

Deleted User
December 17, 2005, 3:37 pm
Off topic: 667 now. :S Should of told me before hand, I could of quit the forums and had 666 posts. :F

Anyways, in u13 i see the same problem over and over again as well. That, and in private servers, other pubs, everywhere...

Chakra`
December 17, 2005, 3:59 pm
Well i've been playing in U13 without problems and with a usual 150 ping as before, so I imagine the problem must be client-side somehow.

..quite bizarre guv.

Deleted User
December 17, 2005, 4:10 pm
I know what he is talking about, we had matches where Extacide and I would unload a good 5-6 ruger shots on guy, grendade him, and just get killed and watch him capture. Its rather annoying.

solohan50
December 17, 2005, 4:41 pm
Yeah, I agree, though sometimes it seems worse than others. It might just be server side, cuz I have noticed that my server, hosted by Chibi over at FractureSoldat, doesn't seem to be very ruger friendly at times. By that I mean that a lot of the shots don't register, even though I both me and the guy shooting me see them connect. It also happens a lot with knives and m79's, but by all means it's not just my server, it happens in a lot of places.

Off Topic: Are you sure you don't want Goatse in your PM Chakra? I'm sure I can even get you the special christmas edition goatse that wears a hat similar to your avatar. Wait a minute...on second thought...your avatar does kinda look like goatse...OMG! Chakra = Goatse!

Marbire
December 17, 2005, 5:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by ExtacideAnd its not the lag...shots will not register even if there IS no lag present.

Umm.... Having shots not register would be lag. Look, me, and the majority of people DON'T have these massive lag bugs. So it's most likely either the server or your connection.

"goodbye" ... ha

Deleted User
December 17, 2005, 10:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by Marbirequote:Originally posted by ExtacideAnd its not the lag...shots will not register even if there IS no lag present.

Umm.... Having shots not register would be lag. Look, me, and the majority of people DON'T have these massive lag bugs. So it's most likely either the server or your connection.

"goodbye" ... ha

Ehh 7 am posting, what can you do. What I meant to say was no lag you could actually see. Everyone would have pings of like 30, no warping, nothing that would show a sign of lag except for the registering problems, and that would be probably the only lag effect there.

Morik
December 17, 2005, 10:18 pm
Ill sure miss u on 1.3.1 extacide. I was hoping of scrimming sm, with u on thier side. :P I hope the next version focuses mainly on bugs.

Cookie.
December 17, 2005, 11:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by m00`quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderm00, get over yourself -_-.

actually I think quitters should get over their selves

I play on a server located in texas, I have 200 ping, and the people with 50 ping there complain about about lag and their shots not registering, seriously wtf? I have no problems at ALL

200-300 ping use to pwn in DNAGAMES :P

PopeJohnPaul_II
December 17, 2005, 11:40 pm
I don't think the register bug has been confirmed. I agree with Noobface and m00`, people who have played longer than most anybody else posting in this topic, that you are likely experiencing lag. If you feel that it's ruining the game enough to force you back to 1.2.1, you need to file a bug report with a detailed description and perhaps a demo. Complaining never got anybody anywhere (maybe excluding small children and women)

On the subject of complaining, I'd like to stand back, point and laugh. You sound like a frustrated old man who brings up 'the old days' in retrospect with the idea that they were better. Fact is that life changes. Weapon balance has gotten better. I'm figuring that either you feed on complaining, or you've lost some skill in the balancing process. I mean... you didn't drop out of SL`, correct? A little birdie told me that they kicked you out. I'm just taking an educated guess that it was a result of your poor attitude.

You need to understand that Soldat is a work in progress. There is no team of overpaid developers or a big and evil corporate entity you can blame for your encounters in the game. MM is the sole programmer and he works with what time he has to get players what they want. He gets paid only when folks feel encouraged to register. I am not disagreeing that the new version may have more bugs, but you need to grow up and find a better way of expressing yourself. Otherwise you will have people like me making you look like the prostitute of idiocy and nonsense that you advertise yourself as.

It's a shame that you have not left yet.

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 12:28 am
Pope, first off, dont compare this to real life. This is a game, not real life. Unlike real life, games can do practicly anything, and if that means going back to better things, its certainly a possibility. People like to move on because its what happens in life. Not games, and for me, I like playing games when they're fun, and 1.2.1 is alot more fun to be honest over 1.3.1.

The register bugs, are infact ruining the game, and you can read every other post as witness reports of these bugs going on, those bugs being the registering issues with bullets. People have been saying it for months now, im certainly sure if they're all saying it, there must be something wrong. That, or a good chunk of the population is made up of morons.

I understand MM is the person behind everything. Dont talk down to me, as if I dont understand whats going on, that I need explaining to show im obviously wrong. Another thing, use some more common sense. As I said in my last reply towards your other post, if so many people are complaining, theres obviously a problem. Dont look at my individual case, look at everyones. One more thing, good job using the *`SL* situation to back up that i obviously get easily frustrated. Now, if you would have known the full story behind it, along with a bit more intelligence, thered be a different thought. You seem to be more focused on infering im an absent minded, easily frustrated child. Your arguments lack proper backing ~ ask Morik if you want an actual story on how that went.

But enough of that, this thread wasnt made to argue with imbeciles, rather explain my leaving of 1.3.1, which it has. Mods feel free to lock...

PopeJohnPaul_II
December 18, 2005, 12:43 am
When you create a thread with such a distasteful attitude, it's no wonder that you end up arguing. Quite a legacy you've left in the short time that you have been on these forums.

The Geologist
December 18, 2005, 12:57 am
I like Pope. Clear, concise, and cogent.

DeLarge
December 18, 2005, 1:37 am
quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderm00, get over yourself -_-.

Ditto. Well said, finally a person that stands up for themselves like I do.

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 1:43 am
Pope, I never shown any unprovoked aggression towards other people, nor have I ever did concerning the topic. I never called the beta testers or michal stupid [CENSORED]gots who should die, I thanked them for trying. You came into my farewell thread and provoked an argument. I dont even know you, and here you are pulling information about me to further yourself on your assumptions over me.

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 3:17 am
Hey, I was a rugertard before 1.3 and now I love the barret.

Change is good, sometimes.

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 4:09 am
Extacide, this thread is a sorry attempt at trying to attract attention.

Like you posted in your title, nobody cares if you leave 1.3.1 or soldat. So why would you post the thread in the first place? Your a funny guy... not in a good way.

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 4:22 am
quote:Extacide, this thread is a sorry attempt at trying to attract attention.

Yes, this is a pathetic attempt to get everyone to see, me leave this pitiful version. And I gave reason why: That reason, is the main thing I wanted people to get out of this, not me leaving, thus the (Like anybody cares part). Notice, the whole DISCUSSION in this topic isnt over me leaving, rather over why I am, the lag issues with this version.

I posted this thread, to help get out a problem in soldat. Whining wont help I know, others are doing it, I wanted to get my bit on the whole thing, because frankly, I am seriously annoyed with trying to play on such a version with all these bugs. Not the other bugs but mainly the screwed up netcode. REGARDLESS of whether it was touched or not, something is up with it, and it seems to get worse with every version. That, or something else is screwy. I mean, id rather not sit idle and hope for these problems to go away. Im doing all I can to fix things, even if its not doing anything.

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 4:28 am
I believe, and I think you should know that if that was your real intention the topic of this thread would not be that you are leaving (which is what the title says). Maybe if you had made a topic which had a title "Netcode/bugs bigger issue than balance", you would have gotten your point across better, and im sure this could have developed into a good discussion, rather than half the people flaming you like the other people they flamed that were leaving the game because it got updated.

The Geologist
December 18, 2005, 4:43 am
This is just like those people who post the "OMG my keyboard doesn't work so I have to tell the whole world" topics. You didn't ask for help. You just groaned about a problem and said you're leaving because of it. You havn't gotten any demos, any recorded proof, and even you admit your own topic is pointless. Cling to 1.2.1 forever if you like, but living in the past never did anyone any good.

By the way, if over half the people in Soldat don't experience these bugs (it's definately no 50/5 ratio), how is it the games fault and not that of your connection or the server you're playing on? 30 ping doesn't necessarily mean no lag.

quote: Im doing all I can to fix things, even if its not doing anything.

Could you be any more hypocritical? That's the biggest cop out I've ever heard. "I'm doing all I can, even if it is nothing"...thanks for proving the point of everyone who's telling you to come back with a demo or proof of this problem. You're doing nothing to help but whine, and you'll get nothing for it.

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 12:09 pm
Geo, what can I do? I cant go over to michals house, and help him fix the bugs. All I can do is get the problem out there. I dont know coding, so I cant even attempt to help if I even could. Im not even going to bother recording a demo because A) 1.3.1 will never be on this computer again and B) I dont need a demo as proof, its quite there, you just dont want to beleive such stupid individuals such as myself about it, im obviously wrong.

@poop

Well, if I named it that, then the point I wanted to get across wouldnt come out like it was supposed to, now would it? Point being, im leaving 1.3.1 BECAUSE of the bugs.

Sneaky Bstard
December 18, 2005, 2:00 pm
i can't see why you don't just post a demo of some of these bug's.maybe if you took the 5 minutes to do that people would understand what you mean,otherwise your intentions to highlight this problem arent that great afterall

Da cHeeSeMaN
December 18, 2005, 6:38 pm
doesn't 1.2.1 have more bugs than v1.3.1? lol [CENSORED] idoit

TheRelinquished
December 18, 2005, 6:57 pm
As a wise man once said, "Man, you guys got a whole fridgerator full o' hatorade, up in here."

@Extacide

I'm sorry to see you go. I've admired your skill for quite some time, and I've sympathized with your "technical difficulties" as I have witnessed them first hand. I don't know what the problem really is, or how it can be fixed, but maybe future versions will have what you're looking for if you're resigned to that. Have fun in 1.2.1.

@Everyone else

I think it would do everyone some good to lighten up about this whole thing. It makes me sad to see members of the community at arms against each other, belittling one another, and overglorifying certain issues.

If there is a bug, MM will probably do his best to fix it in the future, because he's a smart cookie who pays attention to what his consumers have to say. Even Exta. That's really the end of that issue. Unless you want to personally investigate the problem, and create threads seeking testimonies from players who have experienced this, etc., then let it rest in the hands of MM. I think that all that can be achieved by brainstorming has been achieved.

If there is a local, or server based issue here, then the problem becomes solely Exta's, which brings that issue to an end as far as this forum is concerned.

If you don't like Extacide and you just want to bash him on his way out, then for the love of muppets, send him hate mail, or pm him nasty messages. But don't flame, and don't try to get away with flaming by merely whipping your forked tongues. I like most of you guys, but of there's one thing I can't stand, it's a hater.

CTFO: chill out.

And if you have a problem with goodbye posts, and grabs for attention, then perhaps you shouldn't click the links to those threads. In most cases, I think they're annoying too, but what dominion do we have over what people post, so long as it concerns Soldat?

Lastly, I think I understand the feeling that Extacide is (to some extent) trying to express. The new versions are lackluster in comparison to the old updates. Those of us who started during the excitement of the beta version, when everything was still being crafted into what it is today, and it seemed like it could only get better, are jaded by the dynamic changes we witnessed.

Today, we look forward to maps, bug fixes, tweaks (and only slight ones) in weapon balance, and other less glamorous features. I think that leaves some of feeling like we're spinning our wheels. We remember when a new version meant a completely overhauled minigun and a slew of new maps. Not a nerfed LAW and CTF_Death2. And in a way, I think that's sad too...

But while some of us are overcome with frustration, most of us will go with the flow. Sadly, it was not the case with one particular player.

Post Scriptum:
Excuse my melodrama. I just wanted to keep the peace and make a point.

The Geologist
December 18, 2005, 8:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by ExtacideGeo, what can I do? I cant go over to michals house, and help him fix the bugs. All I can do is get the problem out there. I dont know coding, so I cant even attempt to help if I even could. Im not even going to bother recording a demo because A) 1.3.1 will never be on this computer again and B) I dont need a demo as proof, its quite there, you just dont want to beleive such stupid individuals such as myself about it, im obviously wrong.

Great...can't be bothered to try and get a demo so we can see a problem that almost never happens to us? Still got yourself all convinced in that head of yours that it's all about us not believing you? Pfft. No wonder people believe you. If you can't be bothered to do anything about the problem then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I like you as a person but I don't like you as a problem solver. Have fun back in the past.

Edit: We want a demo because it doesn't happen to us man, do you read?

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 8:51 pm
Geo, I spent my whole time on this forum, trying to solve my problems that never seem to get solved. After posting here my whole soldat career about problems i faced along with everything else your average forum goers do. I am very curious to know why no one else gets these problems. I have a new, excellent computer, a very stable DSL connection (256k), that has never let me down. All the people I play with especially in organized matches usually have pings of 60 or lower. Even servers that seem fine still give me them problems, and I hear alot of other people do.

Well, im content playing 1.2.1. Im even getting into clanning to get to do something ive never done before, scrimmed/cwed in 1.2.1. My first ever clan scrim which was with SL happened to be on the same day 1.3 was released. T_T

Oh well.

<3 Tex
<3 Geo

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 9:09 pm
"
Well, if I named it that, then the point I wanted to get across wouldnt come out like it was supposed to, now would it? Point being, im leaving 1.3.1 BECAUSE of the bugs."

What point? That your leaving? In your previous post you said the point in this thread was bringing up the problems you are having, and hopefully this way they will get fixed. If that was your real intention, you wouldnt be bull[CENSORED]ting here about how your leaving because of those problems, because like you already said, Nobody cares, and nobody gives a [CENSORED]. If you had posted the problems in a better manner, maybe those problems would have gotten looked at.

Like geo already said, post a demo here so others can see what problems your having.

The Geologist
December 18, 2005, 9:24 pm
Well, if you feel so strongly I won't say anymore...just don't walk away thinking that myself or any of the people asking for a little proof think they need it because you're stupid and not to be beleived. Maybe I'll hit up a 1.2.1 server sometime and see how things are shootin'..

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 9:31 pm
I know you wont change your opinion towards the matter, but, now you know its out there. If you know that, then thats all I need. You may question the actual existance of the problem I stated, you may not truly beleive me until I post a demo, but you know im having it, and im sure youve seen others having it.

P.S. About 1.2.1...Not many people here who have a ping below 100, although you find them in the clans really. If you've ever played in [KEG] High speed DM server, its still up and running fabulously, ive been waiting all day yesterday to get in when it unfilled. If you find yourself in a DM server thats full, it feels exactly like it did before.

Another thing ive found...the registering issues are here, for ME anyways aswell. The thing is, the guns in 1.2.1 are so powerful you can barely notice them, like you do in 1.3.1 with the guns so weak. It doesnt feel as bad as it does in 1.3+...

karmazon
December 18, 2005, 9:35 pm
So extacide I think there's one question everyone's asking...

When are you gonna leave forums ?

or

When are you gonna back up your accusations ?

edit: wow a vow about game, that's like lvl 99 nerdness

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 9:39 pm
Karmazon, I have no intention of leaving the forums. Im leaving the versions, this message is to notify people of the problems while at the same time drag a spammy message to everyone that im also leaving the version.

I dont plan on backing up my accusations. Ive vowed to myself that 1.3.1 will never reach my installation upon my computer. I cant back it up, I intend on keeping 1.3.1 off my computer. I can however, get demos of some of the non registering issues in 1.2.1, but there are alot of laggers there so theres really no point like there would be showing it as a consistant problem with people having good pings.

edit: Wow a vow about keeping with your statements. 115% nerdness.

mar77a
December 18, 2005, 10:17 pm
If there is one version that should be played instead of the latest one, it's 1.1.5; :D And really, there's no point in making these topics, at least not in the "General Discussions" forums.

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 10:53 pm
Its a discussion of a problem in soldat - why wouldnt it? 1.2.1 > 1.1.5 btw. -_-;

Dark_Noddy
December 18, 2005, 11:01 pm
Cant see why ppl whine about lag and [CENSORED], its not much to do about it... Perhaps improve the netcode, but AFAIK thats not all that simple.. My favorite version was the 1.1.3, if I'm not mistaking not registering hits and lag was a problem then aswell, the way we coped with it was to aim not AT the person we were trying to kill, but a bit above or below, (this might be my imagination:) and after a few test shots U would know if U should aim above or under, and about how much.. And.. It worked :o (as I said, mightt be my imagination).

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 11:18 pm
Thats how I aim. I always fire a judgement shot at the person, aiming for his head or legs, depending on where hes going. Once I make that shot all my shots are focused into the direction hes going, usually always hitting his chest or his head, or hitting his chest while aiming at his feet. The problem I get, is that I see a hit connect with him, nothing happens. Even with lag, it should have technicly registered. It cant be lag causing it...

PopeJohnPaul_II
December 18, 2005, 11:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by ExtacidePope, I never shown any unprovoked aggression towards other people, nor have I ever did concerning the topic. I never called the beta testers or michal stupid [CENSORED]gots who should die, I thanked them for trying.

Unprovoked my pasty white butt. Because you think you have never shown such aggression, I've created a tool for you to use here.

Searching for the word "barretard" along with your name returned many results. Looking through those topics may refresh your memory.

The reason I brought up the beta team was because you've called the game "bull s h i t", along with some other insults that I'm not in the mood to look up.

quote:Originally posted by Extacide
You came into my farewell thread and provoked an argument. I dont even know you, and here you are pulling information about me to further yourself on your assumptions over me.

This is not the first time you've vowed to continue using 1.2.1. Stop making an idiot of yourself.

Deleted User
December 19, 2005, 12:16 am
Pope, im referring to this topic now, not my old newbish self 6-8 months ago. Stick to topic please, stop looking up my past and trying to use it as a reference to what I am now. You really are, making a fool of yourself, going through all of this, only to prove nothing. I hope you found the topic where I posted my apologies towards my old whining, complaining of the legitimate game way back when.

Now please, stick to topic or stop posting in this thread and spamming it with your idiocy. This isnt about the old aggression I showed towards the game about barretards or the "bull s h i t" game a while ago, more rather my complaints towards the current bugs. kkthx.

Edit: Congrats, your constant useless points towards me and this topic, along with ignorant statements over everything has earned you my complete disregard of your uncontributing posts.

PopeJohnPaul_II
December 19, 2005, 12:32 am
Digging up the past often helps us to understand the present.

First off, you have only been here for five months (not 6-8). This topic doesn't address any bugs, but rather, it shows off your ability to stir problems where there need not be any. You are making the same threats of leaving and the same insulting remarks about the game. That "newbish self" has not changed.

quote:
Edit: Congrats, your constant useless points towards me and this topic, along with ignorant statements over everything has earned you my complete disregard of your uncontributing posts.

Edit: So I see...

Saint-Cross
December 19, 2005, 12:55 am
It's not really a farewell thread, it's more of a "Soldat 1.3.1 sucks, and I don't want to get better and adjust to the settings so I'm doing the easy thing and quitting to an older version.[CENSORED] you 1.3.1" Tell me that isn't immature.

DeLarge
December 19, 2005, 12:58 am
Shut up you duo.

And you Poop, go consume more feces please.
Extacide, you have Human Rights for your opinion. I understand your concern on the behalf of you leaving Soldat and downgrading to older versions.

Sneaky Bstard
December 19, 2005, 1:20 am

quote:You really are, making a fool of yourself, going through all of this, only to prove nothing.
(might be just me see's the irony there but yah ;_;)

so you should really post a demo,i really can't see the problem with doing so,people here are trying to see where your coming from,but your not making this easy,if you just post a demo showing us what you think the problem is,im sure people can discuss it from there.

Deleted User
December 19, 2005, 1:38 am
quote:Originally posted by Saint-CrossIt's not really a farewell thread, it's more of a "Soldat 1.3.1 sucks, and I don't want to get better and adjust to the settings so I'm doing the easy thing and quitting to an older version.[CENSORED] you 1.3.1" Tell me that isn't immature.

Saint Cross, read the actual discussion and first post, before you even attempt to reply you moron. Now tell me that wasnt, "PWNED!"

Anyways, @sneaky I understand you all want a demo. Im continuing the discussion of the registering problems over to the topic Chakra made, a more organized and intelligent topic made solely for solving it over complaining. This topic, literally has no more meaning. Mods feel free to lock...Im gone from 1.3.1, every knows yay, everyone knows i dont like the registering problems. Hurrahhh....

Sneaky Bstard
December 19, 2005, 1:42 am
well you say that topic is made for solving it over complaining,if thats the case you kinda f'ed up your own topic,people asked for a demo and a chance to discuss but yah,guess it was attention thread rather than a look at a "serious" bug.

have fun in 1.2

Saint-Cross
December 19, 2005, 2:19 am
My mistake, I only read pieces of it.

DeLarge
December 19, 2005, 7:47 am
Don't call Cross a moron - I'm in $aints too.

Saint-Cross
December 19, 2005, 2:52 pm
No, height.I didn't read all the facts. :P

DeLarge
December 19, 2005, 7:34 pm
Well, 95% of the forums are idiots who quarrel to me because their occipital lobes are still dead. I am the 5% who has brains. Also, it's Extacide, Puddle Jumper, Saint-Cross, and etc.

lithium
December 19, 2005, 7:56 pm
*AHEM*

Goodbye Extacide. Nice playing with you the few times I did. Come back some day and I'll stomp your ass at 1.3.1 keke

DeLarge
December 20, 2005, 1:09 am
Lithium, what was your first version on Soldat? Probably 1.3, you're still a new player.

reckon
December 20, 2005, 1:24 am
Haha, assuming gets you no where.
Lith has been around, just doesnt post often.
A high post count does not represent tenure.

headstone
December 20, 2005, 2:08 am
DeLarge, you must be the worst forumer here.

Do you ever even talk about Soldat, or just act elitist and better than everyone to inflate your e-penis?

The Geologist
December 20, 2005, 2:27 am
His inflated e-penis leaves marks on your face from the fapping.

headstone
December 20, 2005, 2:30 am
:(

DeLarge
December 21, 2005, 1:02 am
quote:Originally posted by reckonHaha, assuming gets you no where.
Lith has been around, just doesnt post often.
A high post count does not represent tenure.

Wow, you must be a true idiot. Complaining to me must get you nowhere.

quote:Originally posted by headstoneDeLarge, you must be the worst forumer here.

Do you ever even talk about Soldat, or just act elitist and better than everyone to inflate your e-penis?

You must be the worst user here. If you act "hard", then to me you are actually in the economy area, and you could see my face high in first-class whilst you're in the lowest disgraceful type.

Sorry, but if you complain about my liberty to write here, you are wrong. Lean how to respect, child.

DragonSlayer
December 21, 2005, 2:35 am
I have played since 1.1.3 and I think this is the best version. I have no clue of what you are talking about either, the only really serious bug I have countered with 1.3.1 is the flag keeps disappearing bug. As for other bugs, it's a serious upgrade compared to 1.3. I think hits register more, nades don't go through opponents when you throw them up close, less invicible shots, you can't shoot through walls as well as in earlier versions and more. Oh and spray and barret got fixed. Yup, I'll stick with this version.

Bye bye. Have fun with 1.2.1. It's a great version too.

karmazon
December 21, 2005, 2:38 am
Dalarge is the sucks, stop whining this is a serious discussion about how much of a pee pee head extRacide is

LazehBoi
December 21, 2005, 2:52 am
Generally, people only say "Good bye" when they aren't going to see them again for a while.
What are you? paramud?

TheRelinquished
December 21, 2005, 4:15 am
I'm not sure if you guys love each other, or hate each other...But this thread has certainly gotten silly.

Perhaps this thread shouldn't have been called "Good Bye", but "Extacide's Farewell to v.1.3.1".

Now that has a ring to it!

DeLarge
December 21, 2005, 4:43 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonDalarge is the sucks, stop whining this is a serious discussion about how much of a pee pee head extRacide is

You spelt my nickname wrong. Extacide isn't a pee-pee head, you are.

Why tease me, oh because you're ignorant. Oh because you like low-IQ ideas.

karmazon
December 21, 2005, 5:06 am
and I spelt extacide's nickname wrong...on purpose...to see if you're an idiot....you are...

DeLarge
December 21, 2005, 7:26 am
You're wrong the second time. I typed last time obviously that you spelt my screename wrong, not Extacide's. See an optometrist please, and I won't put my words bold and italic for you. Isn't it that people who call other people idiots actually hide the fact that they're idiots themselves? Like you. But, I wouldn't do a stupid thing like you did.

Heh, I feel like I'm George Ouzounian!

karmazonpl
December 21, 2005, 7:32 am
Can't you [CENSORED]ing read ? I was continuing what you said, look at the first word of my post you idiot - "and". That means I'm agreeing and saying "I spelt your name wrong AND I spelt extacide's nickname wrong...". See an optometrist please. Idiot. Idiot big Idiot [CENSORED] idiot

Vanana
December 22, 2005, 1:47 am
ok... whish u good luck, have fun
and make "new" friends lol