( search forums )
Knife and Sniper and Pie ! :D
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
antiCamper
December 17, 2005, 3:46 pm
antiCamper Suggestion :D !

1 -
If a player doesnt have any weapon on his hand, and a knife is thrown to his chest, he should pick the knife up instead of dieing.
+
quote:Originally posted by antiCamperAnd more stuff for knife :
When the "charge up" to throw the knife reaches it's max, the knife is thrown, though, it should only be thrown when the player lets go of the fire button.

2 -
When the barret has the zoom on, it shouldnt have delay when the player shoots, and there should also be an animation for the barets delay where we would see the soldier put his head on the barrets scope.

3 -
3,14 !

Deleted User
December 17, 2005, 5:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by antiCamper3 -
3,14 !

What's that supposed to mean?

karmazon
December 17, 2005, 6:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by Stalkyquote:Originally posted by antiCamper3 -
3,14 !

pie

rabidhamster
December 17, 2005, 6:19 pm
watch my ubernerdness!

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399820somethingsomething. i used to know 110 digits.

antiCamper
December 18, 2005, 2:00 am
And more stuff for knife :
When the "charge up" to throw the knife reaches it's max, the knife is thrown, though, it should only be thrown when the player lets go of the fire button.

zyxstand
December 18, 2005, 2:25 am
quote:Originally posted by antiCamperAnd more stuff for knife :

yes! thnk you - same with nades but the timer for explosion should begin to count down right when you hold down "e" and if you hold it for too long, it will explode in your hand.

BobJustBob
December 18, 2005, 3:00 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonquote:Originally posted by Stalkyquote:Originally posted by antiCamper3 -
3,14 !

pie

*pi

;d

Yes I knife charge please. :(

edak
December 18, 2005, 3:40 am
wow I love your number 2 suggestion, I hate campers but this would solve much of the problems that we see all day on these forums.

The Geologist
December 18, 2005, 3:57 am
quote:Originally posted by edakwow I love your number 2 suggestion, I hate campers but this would solve much of the problems that we see all day on these forums.

You mean that hypocritical solution that suggestions a delay when saying there should be no delay? That would do nothing for campers.

Echo_Trail
December 18, 2005, 9:02 am
agreed. I don't see why we can't just forget all that delay [CENSORED]. Back in the good ol' days, ppl needed skill. The game was so fast, until a handicap was given to every gun in the game, because everyone was whining about'em. And to actually contribute to the topic, do you think many ppl would run around unarmed, just in case someone throws a knife at'em?
About the animation. If the delay was not to be changed, this would look so freakin awesome, but hardly nescesary:P

In earlier days, i'd love these ideas, but i have simply grown tired of all that delay. I don't really think it's good for anything. barretards can still camp, and knifers can still do their magic, so all it does is really just annoying the hell out of me.I'm not too fond of these ideas, i gotta say! But its ok, every version has it's faults. I just hope(and request) for this to be changed in the upcoming version. that's all..

rabidhamster
December 20, 2005, 6:23 am
quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trail...do you think many ppl would run around unarmed, just in case someone throws a knife at'em?i would do that. it would add a whole new dimension to the knife.

imagine people throwing a knife back and forth :P

edak
December 20, 2005, 8:27 am
Geologist, read the first post... There is already a delay, the suggestion is to REMOVE the delay when the barreteer is crouching or zooming. To me it seems more logical because you're in the snipe position there should be NO delay. Duh.....