ctf_Laos
ctf_Maya2
ctf_Nuubia
ctf_Run
Ctf_Deadended
ctf_Snakebite
ctf_Viet
ctf_Voland

Hi everyone, I thought to make a place for the "veteran" players of Soldat to meet and play. The server runs in real mod with FF ON and survival mod on also. Enjoy :)
*Edit: I had to put the password back due to the noobs that can't handle FF. Password is "600".

Changed to HTF realistic.

Soulsnipa
December 17, 2005, 8:25 pm
Suggestion....get the old maps from a few versions ago and the old weapons back and run a server like DNA games :).

Chakra`
December 17, 2005, 8:57 pm
Ohhh i'll definitely be checking that place out. Ain't had a game of RM FF for [CENSORED]ing years.

Echo_Trail
December 17, 2005, 9:14 pm
I love this!
I checked it out, but no ppl were in there.. i don't think that password thingy really works out. ppl don't care to remember passwords i think. Anyway, i like the idea, and i'll definitely stick around.
Nicely done homes..

Chakra`
December 17, 2005, 10:50 pm
Well that was fun. Had a problem though guv... voted for ctf_kampf, map loaded, few seconds later boots us all out and I get a 'cannot download file' error. Restarted Soldat, rejoined without a problem, booted me out again and got the same error.

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 8:00 am
Yes! Finally place where are no b00ns who TK on purpose \o/

Hmm, let's spread the word to RS clan leaders.. Then there will be some challence for me :DD

Leo
December 18, 2005, 8:45 am
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Well that was fun. Had a problem though guv... voted for ctf_kampf, map loaded, few seconds later boots us all out and I get a 'cannot download file' error. Restarted Soldat, rejoined without a problem, booted me out again and got the same error.

I saw that, I think the map was there from last version. I have now re-uploaded all default maps.

Echo_Trail
December 18, 2005, 9:05 am
yeah, it was fun though. about that error thingy, will it be fixed?
it's such an awesome concept, so it'd be a shame if it was ruined by bugs. I joined again later though, and this didn't happen when changing map.

TeRRoRinFANt
December 23, 2005, 6:26 am
People, play there! Why don't you? I just see some of the regulars and perhaps one or two odd guys come around rarely.

Kaider
December 23, 2005, 6:35 am
I keep getting owned by you TeRRoRinFANT

TeRRoRinFANt
December 23, 2005, 12:21 pm
Now, that's not yet a reason not to play this oooowesome server, is it? Besides, I'm such a pooh ployer I ain't can't awe-n any1, savvy? Meesa just be rank 90, that's hardly first league, is it? Now, play! :P

Echo_Trail
December 23, 2005, 6:52 pm
I keep owning you TeRRoRinFANT:D
I get nailed by k@mil all the time though.... ban that darn ruger. And tybs.. ban that damn user..

Colin_00
January 13, 2006, 2:10 am
This is a really nice server, fast, and fun. i can play it form Canada with little to no lag.

Thanks Leo
|n|8|v| io.sys

Dusty
January 16, 2006, 2:44 pm
This is my favourite! i love it!

Chakra`
January 16, 2006, 8:08 pm
narghhh ...getting sick and tired of all the damn shotguns in your realmode server. Seems like everytime I go there, a couple more guys have cottoned on to how effective it is.

S'fectively an mp5 that fires 7 bullets at once. Covers a wide area so it's relatively easier to aim in the heat of battle, and really packs a wallop. DISCOURAGE!

Echo_Trail
January 16, 2006, 9:44 pm
i don't think it's that hard to counter.. Just make sure you're high above it, and victory is yours. Lose not faith, son. Justice will shine through, and victory will befall thee.

Leo
January 17, 2006, 9:23 am
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`narghhh ...getting sick and tired of all the damn shotguns in your realmode server. Seems like everytime I go there, a couple more guys have cottoned on to how effective it is.

S'fectively an mp5 that fires 7 bullets at once. Covers a wide area so it's relatively easier to aim in the heat of battle, and really packs a wallop. DISCOURAGE!

It's the default 1.2.1 settings, I don't see a problem there.