( search forums )
VAR - How about a little... DODGEBALL!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
That One Guy
December 17, 2005, 9:55 pm
Yes, that's right, dodgeball. I mean it. No, really, look.

[IMAGE]

It's really fun. Seriously. Just shut up and play. :P

[URL]

Hope you like my version of Dodgeball. The little grandstands above the poles are where the green and yellow teams are. Green's on top, yellow's lower.Red and blue are having a fierce dodgeball battle down at the bottom.

//Credits
KeFear - For the ball mod
Myself - For everything else.
m00` - for... Umm... Helping me upload stuff.

EDIT:
I changed the map a little. Just think of it as those little tirangles in the bottom center of the map are gone, and replaced with boxes. Now bots can see you while you're playing with them. I know, this map will be nothing above average, but it is my first map, and isn't everyone's 1st map in some way mediocre?

Soulsnipa
December 17, 2005, 9:57 pm
bad graphics wheres ur shading.

That One Guy
December 17, 2005, 9:58 pm
There's shading there. I used a not very different darker olive color. I just made it to go along with the ball mod that KeFear made.

m00`
December 17, 2005, 10:02 pm
i dont think shading really matters in a map like this, its only the fun that matters ^^

rabidhamster
December 18, 2005, 3:22 am
at least he tried to shade :/

Soulsnipa
December 18, 2005, 3:49 am
shading ALWAYS matters! and its not that hard in a map like this. O well 5 pts for effort.

That One Guy
December 18, 2005, 4:23 am
Oh, forgot to say, that's my first map. :P
@rabid: and effort is all that counts.
@Soulsnipa: Thx for the 5 points. I'm pretty new to the whole mapping thing. I've tried, but failed miserably before, and this time, I think I did at least OK.

I'm gonna edit it, I don't like the little triangle thingies where the lights are at the bottom.

Did I do an ok job of making it somewhat small? I tried to do it like that so when you're playing with bots, they'll see you.