( search forums )
any one help
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 4:04 am
ok i would like to find a sound that is lower then 15 hz or higher then 70,000 hz plz help me . this would really make my christ max so plz send me up a file PLZ

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 4:31 am
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

karmazon
December 18, 2005, 4:38 am
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ANIMATED SIGNATURE DISTRACTING ME

Keron Cyst
December 18, 2005, 5:23 am
Just any file between those HZs?...

Michal
December 18, 2005, 5:38 am
Here, download this program and you can make sounds of any frequency.
[URL]

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 7:32 am
ty so much ~FALLS DOWN LAUGHING AT CATS FREAKING OUT

im so making a recording of this and going to bring it to an teh park
and mess with ppl

The Geologist
December 18, 2005, 9:04 am
I'm glad I don't live near you.

b00stA
December 18, 2005, 3:57 pm
You will not be able to reproduce the 15 hz sound, it's simply too low. There's only really few speakers who can actually do it.
You also will not be able to hear the 70khz sound.

Vijchtidoodah
December 18, 2005, 10:11 pm
Jebus, you don't need a computer to make high-pitched sounds. You can just whistle them.

TheFunktopus
December 19, 2005, 12:42 pm
I bet you can't whistle a 70kHz sound, though!

Vijchtidoodah
December 19, 2005, 9:00 pm
I wouldn't know, but you can whistle at such a high pitch that dogs'll freak out and you won't be able to hear a thing. All you have to do is pucker your lips like you're making an "f" sound and blow...you can feel it when it actually makes sound.

aprilninety
December 20, 2005, 5:30 am
you can play the violin.

Cookie.
December 20, 2005, 5:44 am
quote:Originally posted by b00stAYou will not be able to reproduce the 15 hz sound, it's simply too low. There's only really few speakers who can actually do it.
You also will not be able to hear the 70khz sound.

I think he wants to know for the use of tormenting animals with higher frequency ranges :\ Just buy a dog whistle or something

Deleted User
December 20, 2005, 5:44 am
Y ARE YOU PEOPLE FOLLOWING ME!!!

Milkman Dan
December 20, 2005, 6:06 am
MERRY CHRISTMAX JEBUSHUNTER

JESUS TO THE EXTREEEEME

peemonkey
December 20, 2005, 6:56 am
i got a dogwhistle, but my dog's such a lazy sack of crap, he barely makes any nouse about it

Soulsnipa
December 20, 2005, 7:14 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyi got a dogwhistle, but my dog's such a lazy sack of crap, he barely makes any nouse about it

as dog as owner.

edak
December 20, 2005, 8:14 am
lol soul...... I got one of those electronic ones, shuts the dogs up for sure (i tweaked the circuit to increase the dB power 5 fold :D I think it's illegal now because the sound goes so far

Echo_Trail
December 20, 2005, 10:13 am
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahI wouldn't know, but you can whistle at such a high pitch that dogs'll freak out and you won't be able to hear a thing. All you have to do is pucker your lips like you're making an "f" sound and blow...you can feel it when it actually makes sound.

I'll bet 10 bugs that everyone was sitting in front of the computer "F'ing" when reading this!..
"Ffffff.. Why can't i make this super-sonic-thing work?" :D