( search forums )
Soldat sellout
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Echo_Trail
December 18, 2005, 8:45 am
Imagine if michal released SOldat as a gaming cd-rom.
It should contain a registrered version ofcourse, but included should be all earlier versions +"bonus material". This could be a billion different maps, bots, and mods. This should also include mapmaker, and perhaps a free server could follow to!
It should be a special registration cd-rom meaning, that when ingame, instead of a lil' star, it could bes a small MM head(or whatever).
This Would be Sooo awesome.! I'd buy it emmidiately. Maybe it shouldn't be released in stores, but then you should be able to order it through soldat.pl.

karmazon
December 18, 2005, 8:54 am
I don't really get what you're saying

Echo_Trail
December 18, 2005, 9:12 am
well, i guess that was to be expected.
I mean, if he released a game.. like WoW and all. If it could be purchased, so you could...
Argh, nevermind.. it was just sort of a "dream". But hey, if this was released in stores, you'd really get alot more ppl. The price could be.. i dunno, 18? or so, and he'd still earn alot, wouldn't he?

karmazon
December 18, 2005, 9:31 am
wait so you dream for paying for a game that's free ? and for "bonus material" that's free ?

vash763
December 18, 2005, 9:33 am
BLASPHEMY

Outcast
December 18, 2005, 10:06 am
He just thinks it would be nice, and it would also help michal support himself, which I agree with. But I wouldn't but it I just think it's a nice idea. Since I never buy anything :)

Echo_Trail
December 18, 2005, 10:28 am
c'mon you guys.. it'd be like having a trophy or a souvenir.
I'd purchase it right away.

Keron Cyst
December 18, 2005, 4:13 pm
I personally think it'd be more a waste of time than what revenue would be gotten off of it. Besides, where can you draw the fine line of "1337 mod" and "un1337 mod?" "Billion different maps?" Over 90% of them suck.

Pr0p3r
December 18, 2005, 4:16 pm
I love the general idea of this idea. Great idea! :P

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 6:00 pm
Well who wouldn?t spend money on Soldat souvenir ;P

OW! Bright merchandise colour clashes!

[IMAGE]

Yeah the colours clash, but you get that sort of tacky colour thing going on with cheap/old toy boxes.

karmazon
December 18, 2005, 6:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by SDFilmWell who wouldn?t spend money on Soldat souvenir ;P

OW! Bright merchandise colour clashes!

[IMAGE]

Yeah the colours clash, but you get that sort of tacky colour thing going on with cheap/old toy boxes.

You realize that it's Michal's face on that doll ?

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 6:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonI don't really get what you're saying

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 7:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonYou realize that it's Michal's face on that doll ?

Yeah, but puting a photo of Chakra there wouldn't look as doll-like. *Edits*

It seems better now...

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 8:09 pm
That would beat any G.I. Joe and get a date with any Barbie, but what is the green stuff coming out of his pants :O

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 8:16 pm
lol, thats the trigger on the assult rifle thats in his lap, yes, i did have an Action Man with one of those m16s with the weird triggers when i had one....you would press it and somekind of spear/rpg thing would shoot out.

Edit: wait a mo...ive just noticed that the trigger is in front of the magazine :S