( search forums )
DM_Max Pain
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 4:43 pm
(Not Max Payne) Thought it was time for a new map by me, was learning to code and got tired for a while. So this was born!

(Bit old..) Overview
[IMAGE]

Yes! The return of bullettime map! (You may recognize pieces, got some inspiration) I tried to keep it simple with only a few sceneries (and one texture omgoose!). It's supports, doesn't really fit all gamestyles.

Gameplay screenshot
[IMAGE]
31 Soldaten playing this map CRAZY! [;D]

Anyways, you could bother to actually try it before saying anything too.
Download! Now! (Third map btw)

CREDITS: Thanks to MM, Anna, m00`loader, the dude who made the texturei found in the dump called 'Textures', Keron_Cyst nice try with that tutorial, your wypt.s are better now x), & other people in the channel.

EDIT: I didn't want to revive that old topic even tho' the rules say so ... Sorry 'bout that, but I think it's better this way.

lpzie
December 18, 2005, 5:24 pm
Weird chainsaw!!

Interesting map, I didn't know Matrix maps were in style. Seems like everyone's got one these days.

Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 6:53 pm
Nice effort on scenery placement, tough you could fill those two round polygroups with something.
And the shading is good also. Maybie just try to smoothen the upper part, so you can "glide in" with the jets,
cause i get stuck sometimes and bounce down to "death".

Teh return of the BT-maps?

rabidhamster
December 19, 2005, 9:46 am
^i guess so.

looks good for a small lan party. correct me if i'm wrong, but can a few players just chill at the top of the map? if not, this would add a nice element to the level.

Raptor
December 19, 2005, 5:09 pm
This map is super recontra archi mega small man... It would be nicer if it was bigger.

Deleted User
December 19, 2005, 6:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by RaptorThis map is super recontra archi mega small man... It would be nicer if it was bigger.

I don't know raptor, are you just acting stupid,
or do you really never read the topic...

IT'S A BULLET-TIME MAP

Raptor
December 21, 2005, 2:17 am
^I read it and I knew it was a BULLET-TIME MAP But I though it would be nicer if it was a normal map and bigger.

I don't care what the map is for...