( search forums )
{SE} Soldat Elite - 1.2.1 clan, recruiting!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
December 18, 2005, 9:10 pm
New clan based in version 1.2.1, searching for experienced and talented players to join to participate in Clan Scrimmages and Matches in CTF games, and possibly TM games. We have no server, no site, no members, not even a definite decision on the clan name or tag, or atleast the tag. What more could you want in a clan? *cough*

Anyways, if you're interested, contact me VIA MSN which is listed below. A simple DM tryout will be given to test your killing ability. It is expected that you know basic tactics in Capture the Flag and good experience in playing Capture the flag, especially organized CTF games. You MUST meet the basic requirements to tryout! (Listed below)

P.S. This is not a joke thread. Im really trying to get a clan going.

Clan Info

Name: Soldat Elite (Possibility of being changed)
Tag: {SE} <NAME> (Possibility of being changed)
Site/Forum: Coming soon...if this clan gets on its feet.
Leader: `Extacide
Members: `Extacide, Kruger and all of the other bots.
Founded: 12/16/05
Version: 1.2.1
Server(s): None! :D

Requirements

- MUST live in the U.S.A, preferably the East U.S.A but it doesnt matter, along with a stable connection.

- Must be good. (Duh)

- Must pass tryout if you meet the first 2 requirements to get in.

Contact Information

MSN Messenger: klasky55@hotmail.com
AIM: Extacide (Note, I RARELY use AIM.)

P.S.S.

People seem to think I ditched SM. I never intended on quitting SM, my frustration in 1.3.1 was too much and I totally quit playing that version all together. SM plays on 1.3.1...Its useless to be a member of a clan whoms version you dont even play on, so even if I stayed while playing in 1.2.1 im sure theyd have gotten tired of seeing my name on their members page and gotten rid of it when im not even playing with them. <3 SM

Clan Moment Of The Week

12/18/05:

Extacide: *Starts up a server for the clan to find players to tryout*
:: 2 minutes later ::
~AOD~<forgothisname>: *walks in*
~AOD~<forgothisname>: New clan, im going to pwn it
~AOD~<forgothisname>: *dies*
~AOD~<forgothisname>: *leaves server*

Outcast
December 18, 2005, 11:34 pm
lol forsaken legends, now unfit

Deleted User
December 19, 2005, 12:23 am
Im still thinking of a name...Forsakened, and Legend just popped into my head. It was original SE for Soldat Elite, but that seems kinda corny. :S

Outcast
December 19, 2005, 10:54 am
The forsakened would be better :)

Puddle Jumper
December 19, 2005, 8:58 pm
I saw you yesterday! ^.^ You where a fair player, I have to admit. Although I am not usually cokcy like this...heh. Anywho, I think that your efforts should be commended, but the clan name....

Drop Legend. Incase you haven't noticed, the leader of the 1.2.1 clan AOD is named LegendKilla. He is 11 years old, and the most hated player in soldat. So not kidding, its sad. I am the leader of the Marine Expeditionary Force, of MEF. We are AOD's arch enemy, only because we are so much better than they are, and because we try to steal their good members whenever possible. You might think that MEF is the bad guy, but the crimes we commit are childs play compared to what Legend will stoop to.

In short, stick iwht Outcast's vote, go with Forsakened.

Deleted User
December 21, 2005, 12:51 am
Name went back to {SE}, until I think up a new name. Still recruiting. =3

Deleted User
December 21, 2005, 8:24 pm
How many other 1.2.1 clans are there?

Puddle Jumper
December 21, 2005, 10:12 pm
just a few... I could name the ones I know off right now if I wanted too.

Heck, why not?
-Marine Expeditionary Force(My clan, also the dominion of 1.2.1)
-AOD(Angels of Death, lead by the horrible Legendkilla... 11 yrs old, and with an attitude)
-PSC(run by Ade the Killer, uhm, he is kinda... eh)
-MILF(Forgot who that is run by)

Basically, all the good people in 1.2.1 are in MEF... which is my clan ^.^

Although, I am sure I can work out something if you want the people who didn't make the cut in the tryouts. Come, talk, we both play the same version. That doesn't happen often, right? Maybe I can give you some pointers on website/recruiting methods/getting popular among the 1.2.1 full community, not just the servers you come into. I don't have an ego complex though, so don't think it. I am just in a sudden happy mood that I am the leader of a really really nice clan. One that has alot of good people in it, and alot of nice people in it.

Anyway, lets get together and chat, eh?

Deleted User
December 22, 2005, 1:25 am
You forgot X-AWH, whom IMO have all the best people atm. Even xeno went back to 1.2.1 for a while and joined them. Bloody good deagler, and with 1.2.1 he can only be twice as good now. Thanks for your offer on the people who didnt make the tryouts, but if they didnt get in to MEF, what makes you think they'll get into another clan, SE requires a tryout as well. t-.-t

But yeah, sure we can chat. I have led a clan before in 1.2.1, it continued into 1.3 and was known as Silent Legion. I was removed from leadership when I quit and took a break from clanning, but I rejoined regardless. Anyways, here I am, starting a new clan again. I shouldnt have trouble recruiting, ive been spending the last week just playing in servers with my tag and pretty much advertising SE by pwning everyone. :3

Pero
December 23, 2005, 2:38 pm
what a cocky guy