( search forums )
the kingkitty clan is recruiting
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
thekingkitty
December 19, 2005, 2:38 pm
ATTENTION THE KINGKITTY SERVER IS BACK UP AND RUNNING SO COME ON DOWN AND PLAY!

My newly made clan has a slow but steady amount of people joining so you join too!!

My clan is looking for people who knows how to talk, can move a mouse, has a working brain, and also who can laugh at random jokes. This clan is very easy going and exist only to have fun . We don't need hackers or mean people, , they always ruin the party.

I don't care if your a noob or a veteran doesn't matter to me.

To know a tiny bit more about this please go to the official kingkitty clan forum site!!! http://kingkitty.forumco.com/default.asp

To join my clan please first email me ..email me your soldat name. And then after I say yes you will be an official kingkitty member

my email : kingkittyluvssoldat@yahoo.com

The official kingkitty clan sign is

[KKC]

Oh I forgot to say that my clan does have a server. It's a (now) Dedicated server. It's the kingkitty server.
It's CTF, 16 playrs tops, in short it's arcady...quick
.....and fun fun fun .So you can find it on the 1.3.1 version!!! The server will be (now) be running every single day!! port:23073
IP Address:221.49.101.34

Oh yes my clan is 1.3.1 version only........ sorry.

current leader -kingkitty (masterkingkitty in the soldat game)
current members-retardo, I_EAT_CATS,fanta,GARAoftheDESERT,Kill You Wiht A Smile,cheba,King Happy,KART,mighty moose,rizziq,rozario,!]-[nuLLoptix]-[!,kisameDS.

And also i forgot to say is that if you want to join the forums for the clan you first must be a member of the clan (duh) when I see you are a clan member i'll let ya in. Oh yeah when you register to my forum please please please keep you name the same as your soldat name so i can tell that you are in fact a member.

Thank you

DeLarge
January 3, 2006, 12:57 am
The name looks too sissy.

thekingkitty
January 4, 2006, 8:54 am
Don't judge the clan by its sissy name, judge the clan itself. And I don't think its sissy :(

DeLarge
January 4, 2006, 11:02 am
Why call your clan based on a mammal?

AngryEmoWithAShotgun
January 4, 2006, 1:09 pm
Moo, perhaps HE is name after the Clan?

DeLarge
January 4, 2006, 8:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by m00`because cats are cool

That's not going to change anything. How can you like cats if you have a cow signature / avatar?

thekingkitty
January 5, 2006, 7:50 am
Must we keep fighting about cats?

DeLarge
January 5, 2006, 8:46 am
I'm not starting this fight, but you might be.

thekingkitty
January 5, 2006, 9:36 am
i would never start a fight about cats never, err i think we may a bit off topic, then again we may not

DeLarge
January 5, 2006, 10:40 am
I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove me anything.

thekingkitty
January 5, 2006, 11:02 am
whahata? Well the proof is in the lies!!!!!!!

Well, I think we sould keep our selfs in order and get on topic.

m00`
January 6, 2006, 9:14 am
quote:Originally posted by DeLargequote:Originally posted by m00`because cats are cool

That's not going to change anything. How can you like cats if you have a cow signature / avatar?

f*ck would you belive i accidently deleted that reply.

anyho..............

just because I like cows doesn't mean I dont like cats, im not going to call my self m00meow

btw im guessing you dont like any animals?

thekingkitty
January 6, 2006, 10:50 am
*kingkitty regrets naming his clan after an animal*

Outcast
January 27, 2006, 12:26 pm
You guys do realise this is about a clan recruiting, not about what a clan's name should be, or who likes cats and why?
DeLarge this is your first warning, thanks to you this thread is offtopic, I usually don't care if there's a post offtopic, or 2 or even 3(ehm m00). But you just keep this thread going offtopic.